New Elubatel Sigil

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb
User avatar

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor
Posts: 2884
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#21 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Very nice work on that piece, and cool idea for the phone case! :)
- Wanderer/SE
[Sorcerer-for-Hire]
Click the link to view my professional site & blog.

User avatar

healthadvocate
Zelator
Posts: 84
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#22 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Vovin wrote:Our good friend Asterion did a fantastic commission for me. I thought I would share it with the group

Image

Image


Is this to be used in conjunction with this?

In all my undertakings henceforward I conjure and command Thee, mighty ELL-YOU-BAIT-ELL, to protect me, bear me up and carry me forward to the pinnacle of success.

Thou shalt give me clarity of mind to confound my opposers; Thou shalt bend the Laws of the Cosmos to my and Thy will, bringing each and every one of my desires to pass.

I shall be enwrapped in Thy faultless Powers, and tread ever higher to that glittering peak which I covet. Hear this, and obey me: AH-NAH-FAX-EE-TONE which Aaron heard and spoke. Thou shalt guide me to success. So mote it be.


And if so... how?

User avatar

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi
Posts: 4138
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#23 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:50 pm

healthadvocate wrote:Is this to be used in conjunction with this?....

...

...

And if so... how?



Healthadvocate, no feed spoon.

Please, do a favor for yourself, read and practice the entire ritual as explained in details at the book.
This book already sugest good initial practices and exercises. Work with it. Learn it.
Then start trying simple things.

With time, study, practice, study, practice and then you will become to learn new practices. You must understand and have a good practice before trying to create your own rituals, not before. And this is not a few weeks work.

Many members, including Provenant already gave you great sugestions I strongly sugest you read and re-read. And read with atention the Evocation Primer topic Provenant pointed to you. That's no foolish and is a really needed learning and practice.

Re: What's The Best Step-By-Step Guide To Working Real Magic

There's no fast results from zero experience. Be happy if you have not really bad ones.

User avatar

healthadvocate
Zelator
Posts: 84
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#24 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 am

Gilbertopb wrote:
healthadvocate wrote:Is this to be used in conjunction with this?....

...

...

And if so... how?



Healthadvocate, no feed spoon.

Please, do a favor for yourself, read and practice the entire ritual as explained in details at the book.
This book already sugest good initial practices and exercises. Work with it. Learn it.
Then start trying simple things.

With time, study, practice, study, practice and then you will become to learn new practices. You must understand and have a good practice before trying to create your own rituals, not before. And this is not a few weeks work.

Many members, including Provenant already gave you great sugestions I strongly sugest you read and re-read. And read with atention the Evocation Primer topic Provenant pointed to you. That's no foolish and is a really needed learning and practice.

Re: What's The Best Step-By-Step Guide To Working Real Magic

There's no fast results from zero experience. Be happy if you have not really bad ones.


sure thanks... not really sure how that answered my question though

it's OK i found this: http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newslet ... -want.html

so now that i have made my sigil i can also work with it... that's what i was asking about essentially... i didn't expect a lecture

User avatar

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor
Posts: 2884
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#25 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:23 pm

What Gil was telling you was that you were, in effect, spell-begging, healthadvocate.
- Wanderer/SE
[Sorcerer-for-Hire]
Click the link to view my professional site & blog.

User avatar

healthadvocate
Zelator
Posts: 84
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#26 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Wanderer wrote:What Gil was telling you was that you were, in effect, spell-begging, healthadvocate.


how was i begging for a spell? as i get more information i merely want to integrate it

in any case i've done some further research and found out that the sigil may be used as described in the link above or it may be placed in areas that you would like elubatel's current to flow... so if you have a home office you may like to place the sigil there... if you do presentations to clients on your iPad then you may like to use it as a screensaver or place a sticker on the back... etc... i'm sure there are more ways to use this sigil... although these seem pretty good ideas for now and probably translate to all/most sigils IMO

User avatar

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi
Posts: 4138
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#27 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:37 pm

healthadvocate wrote:
Wanderer wrote:What Gil was telling you was that you were, in effect, spell-begging, healthadvocate.


how was i begging for a spell? as i get more information i merely want to integrate it

in any case i've done some further research and found out that the sigil may be used as described in the link above or it may be placed in areas that you would like elubatel's current to flow... so if you have a home office you may like to place the sigil there... if you do presentations to clients on your iPad then you may like to use it as a screensaver or place a sticker on the back... etc... i'm sure there are more ways to use this sigil... although these seem pretty good ideas for now and probably translate to all/most sigils IMO



What you talk is more to talismans working. So, not the right tool and approach.

My sugestion is: just do the Elubatel ritual as in the NAP. You can do it, you are inteligent and can do it just for seven days. You can drawn the sigil and put it at the altar. It's a powerfull and really efective ritual.

This can take some three months, or even three days to somethings start to happens.

Observe what's happening and work with what you will get, this is not a one result only ritual. You will have many events happening for months and even years until you get the result of the request: just the "...higher to that glittering peak which I covet..."
Elubatel will put you there, in the higher peak. You will receive all you need in your hand to work with and your life will be changed as needed to reach that.
Forget fluffy stupid things as puting such seal in your Ipad. This is amateur teenager work. It's the same as put a photo of President Obama in a porno site just because the USA president is the most powerfull in the world. You can use also photos of the Pope to show your porno site have credit.
I'm kidding.

Just do this ritual.
Magick don't need too many things. Just being able to not get too much anxious. The results will come.

User avatar

healthadvocate
Zelator
Posts: 84
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#28 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:
healthadvocate wrote:
Wanderer wrote:What Gil was telling you was that you were, in effect, spell-begging, healthadvocate.


how was i begging for a spell? as i get more information i merely want to integrate it

in any case i've done some further research and found out that the sigil may be used as described in the link above or it may be placed in areas that you would like elubatel's current to flow... so if you have a home office you may like to place the sigil there... if you do presentations to clients on your iPad then you may like to use it as a screensaver or place a sticker on the back... etc... i'm sure there are more ways to use this sigil... although these seem pretty good ideas for now and probably translate to all/most sigils IMO



This only proof you know nothing about what you are asking.

And "even" if you read the Forum Rules, I'm sure you ignore it at all.

If you know nothing about even how to put a seal in the altar, the proper place, and is to greevy to get easy money, sorry, you are going into very dark and bad times.
What you talk is more to talismans working.

My sugestion is: just do the Elubatel ritual as in the NAP. You can do it, you are inteligent and can do it just for seven days. It's a powerfull and really efective ritual.

This can take some three months, or even three days to somethings start to happens.

Observe what's happening and work with what you will get, this is not a one result only ritual. You will have many events happening for months and even years until you get the result of the request: just the "...higher to that glittering peak which I covet..."
Elubatel will put you there, in the higher peak. You will receive all you need in your hand to work with and your life will be changed as needed to reach that.
Forget fluffy stupid things as puting such seal in your Ipad. This is amateur teenager work. It's the same as put a photo of President Obama in a porno site just because the USA president is the most powerfull in the world. You can use also photos of the Pope to show your porno site have credit.
I'm kidding.

Just do this ritual.
Magick don't need too many things. Just being able to not get too much anxious. The results will come.


thanks for your advice... better than your previous lecture ;)

1. - why would i ask a question that i already know the answer to? by asking the question seems to me proof that i am a student and thirsty for knowledge... i'd rather ask a question and be open to dialogue which is happening right now... than to never ask at all... someone used to tell me all the time "there are no dumb questions only dumb people"... i think it's only dumb not to ask a question

2. - not sure what 'greevy' means... i'm guessing you mean "greedy" (you don't know me so please don't make judgements, if you choose to judge me then please keep it to yourself as your idea of who or what i am is irrelevant)... and you talk about "easy money" when elubatel is about "success" (the meaning of success may mean many different things to many people... and in any case I have no qualms with easy money... in any case that's beside the point and i'll leave it at that)... and then you mention "you are going into very dark and bad times"... well you have no idea how dark or light my times are and it's not up to you to decide what times I'm going into... it also seems that you associate dark with bad... this is your world view and not mine so please don't try and impress your thought forms onto mine... this is a whole another discussion that is off-topic and if you wish to start a new topic discussing this I am happy to talk to you at length on this subject... in the meantime let's not hijack this thread and get back to the sigil

3. - sigil talisman working... and we have a winner! this is one of the ways the elubatel sigil may be used :bow

and the rest of your advice seems sound enough for me not to comment and just meditate on it and see what happens... i won't say that i am doing the rituals at the moment as i'm simply gathering information... consider me a student working on an assignment collecting and referencing data for research purposes... for what it's worth from reading many posts about NAP and elubatel... just doing the ritual as outlined in the book is fine and will work all sorts of weird and wonderful things into your life... so if i ever get around to being a practicing magician... i will be sure to follow the steps outlined and then adapt as i see fit if i see fit... peace!

User avatar

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi
Posts: 4138
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#29 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Glad you take my reply just as I posted, because some seconds later I found better to edit take out my personal opinion (not a universal rule).
We have our point of view, so I kept about out to work with that and it's your choice how you will work on.

User avatar

healthadvocate
Zelator
Posts: 84
Contact:

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#30 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:08 am

Gilbertopb wrote:Glad you take my reply just as I posted, because some seconds later I found better to edit take out my personal opinion (not a universal rule).
We have our point of view, so I kept about out to work with that and it's your choice how you will work on.


no worries...appreciate your input :) every little bit helps!

Return to “New Avatar Power”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests