NAP beggining

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
AlexanderKane
Zelator

NAP beggining

Post#1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 am

So I have 2 weeks practicing NAP and I decided to move into the balloons and fountain part. Is enough time? I feel is ok because I can control my body even I'm healing my back (column disk issue) Is that enough signals of NAP controlling?

The book says about the ant tickling I can't feel it but I feel how a sweet breeze fills my body when I chant ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY. WHen I'm chanting Azrel, do I have to wait him? is any signal of him being invoked? am I doing it wrong? because I don't see or hear or feel something.

Yesterday I wanted to begin with the balloons and fountain part but I failed to remember the arcanes, Is ok if I read it? Im doing it while in my lying im my bed. Also is hard to me to imagine the balloons, I was thinking in pass a candle through my body while I lie in the floor and rest the candle in the mentioned points when I'm chanting the arcanes. Does it could work?

Good luck and thanks

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: NAP beggining

Post#2 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 am

I personally do not move on if Arzel is not present.

This is a classic idea of magic, and most of these are stripped away from N.A.P. but I adhere to them, and often regret it when I do not.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
AlexanderKane
Zelator

Post#3 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:15 pm

raum215 wrote:I personally do not move on if Arzel is not present.

This is a classic idea of magic, and most of these are stripped away from N.A.P. but I adhere to them, and often regret it when I do not.

So how many times should I call him? or are you reffering by calling him via another way? like evocation? or is enough the NAP way?
thanks

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#4 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

I have seen it take as long as thirty minutes for response from a calling. But usually not more than 15.

Call and wait. I get much more results from a little bit of patience.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
AlexanderKane
Zelator

Post#5 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 pm

I do the NAP this way:
First I start to relaxing me for a few minutes.

Lie in my bed and say I am beggining NAP[...] ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY (I actually remember it for the lack of a decent recorder)

I start to relaxing myself using about to 15 to 20 minutes when I'm really shure to I do it right, I noticed that saying the name of the part of my body, imagining it a bit and chanting "get relax!" that part automatically got loose, at first I fell like tickling and the like the muscle starts to melting.

I start thinking without say nothing that a shining blueish light fills mu muscles and relax them, when I get this point, I chant the Azrel invokation (like in the book) and bang! the rare lights that you can see when you close your eyes or when is really dark start to get crazy (they move so quickly)

I waited this 2 tryouts a lot of time, like 30 mins but I don't see nor fell nothing, I back to chant his invokation and waited another 15 mins but nothing.

So I move to the balloons part, I actually memorized them again, but is really hard to do it. Then the fountain, where I already feel energy flowing like 400 miles of Indianapolis Contest, I imagine covered in liquid light, is completely white.

Then I open my eyes and start chanting the Anael/Jazar Invokation and the Pagiel Invokation, I chant them three time per chanting keeping a delay of 3 or 5 minutes between chanting , I already memorize them with their power words.

then I close my eyes, I give thanks to the spirits and Yehovah, I chant "the new avatar power ritual is finished in 5 4 3 2 1" and I open my eyes, talk with the spirits, i offer the Abramelin incense I do to Anael and go to sleep.

I which part I get wrong? Am I doing it ok? Why Azrel doesn't come?
Thanks and Good luck!

Also I skipped the ritual two days (not consecutive) it is bad?