The nature of these spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

The nature of these spirits

Post#1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 pm

One thing I have learned about dealing with these spirits.....Is they do have a way of bringing things to light that were hidden. I have uncovered a major scam in all of this chaos im going through. And people I never thought would be a part of this. Wish me luck in all of this and hope I live to write a book about it.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: The nature of these spirits

Post#2 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 am

WOW.....?

lefty
Practicus

Post#3 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 pm

I hope it all works out. I think you are right about that, I thought it was just me and my circumstance on a few occassions; but I can't pretend to understand it.

Daenil
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:17 am

Don't leave us hanging. Any details or an idea of what you're talking about ? :thinking
They have killed all of my Gods, so now I will kill some of theirs.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 pm

they do have a way of bringing things to light that were hidden.

That's what the Shem ha-Mephorash angels excel at. I'm going to go off topic here but seeing as you deleted the next post of your thread I don't think it matters now:

Here's a tip: go further and seek to engage a few as teachers. I did and it was the most incredible "accelerated learning program" I could ever have imagined. As an example, I was guided (forcefully) to the approach I took to the last 2 years of magical work I have just completed.

Lets take Kabbalah for example; I don't work with a group, and I don't have a face to face teacher, so I evoked a certain entity for teaching and guidance in my study and practice. I shouldn't be surprised that the direct lessons, revelation and even the approach was *traditional (though represented in contextual idiom).

I was told for example to descend from Kether...as opposed to the western hermetic method of ascension. The things is, I didn't KNOW about the Western method of working your way up...I was just told "do it this way". So I did. They also directed me to traditional expressions and away from the common sources. People say you can't study Kabbalah without a teacher and I agree. If you approach them with a good work ethic, respect and dedication to learning, it's pretty hard to go past the Shem ha-Mephorash angels as teachers.

They also teach you in ways that allow you to apply the wisdom and knowledge in order to bring understanding to all aspects of your life.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#6 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Respectfully speaking.

Slater, people who say "study Qabala" have no idea what they are saying. You do not study Qabala, you study Mitzvah. You RECEIVE Qabala. You cannot even transmit it. It is for God alone to transmit. One person does {this} and one person does {this} and the person who is to receive Qabala does by the third party, which is that of God. I'll use the word God here just to make it clearer.

Men cannot receive Qabala but by "Mouth to Ear", for that is what "Qabala" means. If women may receive Qabala, it is for God to decide.

But what you are saying you receive is NOT Qabala - no matter how hard the modern student calls it.
That is most likely "Darasha," "Nakara." or perhaps "Zahara."

The root of "Darasha" means essentially "consult, command, inquire, seek" (Dasharim are medium who call spirits.)

The Root of "Nakara" means essentially "Knowledge Discerned, Respect Shown, Contemplation Made."

The root of "Zahara" (also called Yatsah) means essentially "instructed formally, taught by seniority"

There are eight essential components to ancient Jewish Magick, their names are no-where on the "Tree of Life" model and not in western books I find, and only one is Qabala. It is also one of few which requires a living teacher. Many can be taught by spirits, many of the arts.

Qabala is specifically a living to living human transmission - where the third part is that of [God]'s.

Zahara would, for example, be when Iesu or Jeshua met with Moses and Elijah. Nakarah would be when the angel told Elijah to go forth from the mountain. Nakarah would be when God made Joseph recognize the dream of pharoah, and Darasha would be when Saul sought out the prophet Samuel, who made inquiry of the Angels of the Lord for the King. It could also be Nachasha but you had no physical medium for the spirit to speak through. An example of nachasha is when the possessed man answers "I am Legion, for we are many."

This is sort of picking at meanings, but actually that is exactly what Qabala does wire your brain to pick words apart for meaning as you are directed to. It is by no means the only teaching of the Yids or Hebrews. And the Shem Ha-Mephorash is not Qabala - the story of [whom people believe to be Moses] from which is it derived is not Qabala, but it is informed by it.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 am

I understand what you're saying, Raum. I should have said, authentic approach to certain elements rather than "traditional". If you're alone, it simply isn't traditional anything. I meant no insult to the tradition either. I should also say; magic never once came into it. In fact, there was no specific end I was guided towards.

I'm having an unusually hard time with expression and language this week . Its not like me at all...it feels like I'm thinking underwater.It's incredibly frustrating.

I'd like to post again and I have some questions too. I'm going to bow out for now and indulge the fog of tiredness

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#8 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 am

Take care, friend. I was just glad to hear from you. I was thinking of you earlier.

and you are a hell of a man in more ways than your avatar! 8-)

forgive my technical ranting... hope all is better than can be expected!
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 am

Slater wrote:I was told for example to descend from Kether...as opposed to the western hermetic method of ascension

Funny, I was just talking to a frater who insisted descending on the Tree is how it really works. That would mean adeptship works toward becoming fully incarnated in Malkuth...

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 am

Daenil wrote:Don't leave us hanging. Any details or an idea of what you're talking about ? :thinking

Daenil.... I found out that Joe blow who was buying my home is a travelling irish gypsy and has scammed many. The park manager was in this scam from the beginning to take my home from under me and from what I heard in a major drug ring. The cock roach he put in my home not only is he banging but running drugs too. And stupid as what they are and sure of the many warrants on them, wanted to take this in a common pleas court.