Helping 2 people in a breakup

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Helping 2 people in a breakup

Post#1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:58 am

Hey guys, I want to use nap to help 2 individuals who broke up with each other but they definitely love each other and long to be with each other and I am trying help them get back together. You think I should use Rekindle a mates interest invocation to get them back together by changing the wording to their names? or should I use the general purpose invocation?

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: Helping 2 people in a breakup

Post#2 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 am

Since they love each other and they long to be together.

I would use The Rekindle A Mates Interest Invocation.

Follow this working on the waxing moon.

Moon waxing from New toward Full.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: Helping 2 people in a breakup

Post#3 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 am

I would find out their own interest in rekindling their relationship first. Being "stuck" in a relationship they don't want will likely force them into the same patterns that destroyed the first one. They need to GROW their new relationship in different ways or it is pure insanity to think it will be any different.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting a different result.

In this regard they may need to grow some before they are "ready" to be back together. I advise let them help you decide when that will be. This DOES NOT mean they have to know how you plan to do it.

Just ask them "if there was a way to get back together, would you do it, and how would you do things differently."

My .02
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.