Mr Cobb ?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Mr Cobb ?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Hi , would anyone be able to tell me how he's doing.
Thanks
Axeezo

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: Mr Cobb ?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Hello Axeezo,

I hope that Mr. Gray-Cobb and his family are doing well.

Have become very fond of them after reading about them.

BBB
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 pm

hi, ill look for his daughter's website and send an email to see how they are .
Good to see you BrotherButterball

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#4 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 pm

axeezo wrote:hi, ill look for his daughter's website and send an email to see how they are .
Good to see you BrotherButterball

Well Axeezo,

I hope all is well with those fine people.

Hope you received some good news?

Brother BB

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Hey i havent , but i think its because my email seemed ot have a mind of its own recently, im emailing his daughter once more right now,.
Axeezo

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Re: Mr Cobb ?/spoke to his daughter .

Post#6 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi all i just spoke to hi daughter and i almost cried actually. She told me that it seems as if he's getting reeady to leave this plane in a month or so, she did say he had a stroke in November and the doctors said he'd be here for 2 months ,but he's at home ( getting ready )waiting to die.
I did mention that it'd be great if she could post something here, as im sure many people here would want to know about him. Viki said she'll contact him when she goes back home as she was in the counrtry at the moment. Folks , this has me feeling really sad, and at a time still happy that we have actually made contact with Mr Cobb and his family before he left this life- Not that he's already passed -, and Thanks Vovin for creating this medium through which we were ( and are ) able to speak to Mr Geoff Gray Cobb, he's in my prayers as is his wife and daughter.
Axeezo

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: Mr Cobb ?/spoke to his daughter .

Post#7 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Hello Axeezo,

That is sad news to read.

However, each one of us has gotten the opportunity to know Mr. Geof Gray Cobb
through his books.

I know he made a positive impact in my life.
Without him, there never would have been any magic in my life.
At least not in the form that I know.

Mr. Geof Gray Cobb, I do honor, respect and thank you for what you have contributed
to my life and magic. For me, you have made the world a better place.

You and your family have my kindest regards.
May we all meet again someday in another plane and in side.

Brother Butterball

axeezo wrote:Hi all i just spoke to hi daughter and i almost cried actually. She told me that it seems as if he's getting reeady to leave this plane in a month or so, she did say he had a stroke in November and the doctors said he'd be here for 2 months ,but he's at home ( getting ready )waiting to die.
I did mention that it'd be great if she could post something here, as im sure many people here would want to know about him. Viki said she'll contact him when she goes back home as she was in the counrtry at the moment. Folks , this has me feeling really sad, and at a time still happy that we have actually made contact with Mr Cobb and his family before he left this life- Not that he's already passed -, and Thanks Vovin for creating this medium through which we were ( and are ) able to speak to Mr Geoff Gray Cobb, he's in my prayers as is his wife and daughter.
Axeezo

ElBrujo

Post#8 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks axeezo. This is indeed sad news, for last we heard he was on his way to recovery. I hope Viki was able to relay to her father how much he inspired us and helped us with his magical books, he was and is a blessing to all of us. I wish him farewell and blessing hoping that his transition is peaceful and serene.

love,
Elbrujo

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm

She did ask if i had his email, so it seems that he can still communicate like that, i do hope to get an email from him, or her. I do hope this site's info is preserved, ill make sure i keep the info on his books we've discussed here.
take care
Axeezo

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Dear Axeezo,

So very many of us have been touched and moved by the heart and magick of Geoff Gray-Cobb. I was thinking that it is not even possible to begin to calculate the effect that he has had on so many people around the world.

We are a group of very specially fortunate people whose lives have been changed by this spiritual father of ours in Geoff Gray-Cobb. It is rare that one person affects so many others in such a magnificent fashion, and unbelievably more rare to do it by sharing in Magick. How lucky we are to have found those wonderful books!

Thank you for letting us know how Geoff is because we, as well as yourself, care very much and I hope that the Gray-Cobb family feel stronger because of it.