NAP Effects in Just Two Days

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

NAP Effects in Just Two Days

Post#1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 pm

I did two succeeded rituals in two days for Nikita (And did one today third one), and i cannot believe...

It was not my base intention to attract girls and love, if it was i would not do the money ritual i think... But for two days, everyone... everyone calling me, and encounter; they all telling about their projects, too many projects and works offered me and i accepted some that in my capability and i find the price satisfying and partnership in one big business which is not in the idea phase but mid-way...

But another surprising and pleasant thing is... well women! Kind of enticement attempts like in the absurd college movies... Moreover i encounter my ex but i did not attempt salute her because of she was escaping from me after we broke-up but she came to me from 50-60 meters and was very warm. I am ashamed for my attitude...

And for your information, i did not do banishing, middle pillar or anything else, just directed as in the book. But sexual abstinence for fair time and it gives me unbearable energy, at full moons i nearly can't sit for a time or sleep daily.

edit: unnecessary info excluded.
Last edited by uiel on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: NAP Effects in Just Two Days

Post#2 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 pm

uiel wrote:And for your information, i did not do banishing, middle pillar or anything else, just directed as in the book. But sexual abstinence for fair time and it gives me unbearable energy, at full moons i nearly can't sit for a time or sleep daily.

so you did sexual abstinence or did this ritual on a fool moon?

p.s: congrats.

The Capturing God
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:56 am

Did you also perform Dee Hay Thoth evocation ?

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#4 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:25 am

mrblack wrote:
uiel wrote:And for your information, i did not do banishing, middle pillar or anything else, just directed as in the book. But sexual abstinence for fair time and it gives me unbearable energy, at full moons i nearly can't sit for a time or sleep daily.

so you did sexual abstinence or did this ritual on a fool moon?

p.s: congrats.

both... not full moon but nearly. that note was for sexual abstinence gives a fair level of energy (and really sensible by ascending moon) and who is suffering for low energy can try that, it may be work.

Thanks by the way. Congrats to author i think.

The Capturing God wrote:Did you also perform Dee Hay Thoth evocation ?

No, but will do today.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:59 pm

I just wanted that little bit confirmed since you mentioned that you did the basic book format of the rites
and did not do any extra bits like LBRP or MP.

However, if I look at it a bit more - it seems like you just went a different tech about it but the essence of
it is still the same.

Keep it up.

Tremegorn
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:26 am

I've definitely seen sexual abstinence help with performing magic- one of my first teachers suggested limiting it to once every two weeks or less, simply to keep your 'tension' level up, and the result would be advancing faster.

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#7 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am

Edit: There were some advices and i found them ridiculous in my current development.
Last edited by uiel on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

googly
Practicus

Post#8 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:37 pm

uiel wrote:I did two succeeded rituals in two days for Nikita (And did one today third one), and i cannot believe...

It was not my base intention to attract girls and love, if it was i would not do the money ritual i think... But for two days, everyone... everyone calling me, and encounter; they all telling about their projects, too many projects and works offered me and i accepted some that in my capability and i find the price satisfying and partnership in one big business which is not in the idea phase but mid-way...

But another surprising and pleasant thing is... well women! Kind of enticement attempts like in the absurd college movies... Moreover i encounter my ex but i did not attempt salute her because of she was escaping from me after we broke-up but she came to me from 50-60 meters and was very warm. I am ashamed for my attitude...

And for your information, i did not do banishing, middle pillar or anything else, just directed as in the book. But sexual abstinence for fair time and it gives me unbearable energy, at full moons i nearly can't sit for a time or sleep daily.

edit: unnecessary info excluded.

Quite possibly you are vampire and you do not know it :mrgreen: ;) full moon, seducing chicks, cannot sleep at night, no sex Man that sounds like creatures of the dark. :D ;)

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#9 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:31 pm

After a time, i wanted to share a bigger effect of NAP on me.

Maybe the most known feature of Elubatel is the disastrous changes that he brings into the magicians life.

I'm completely agree with this. I'm in a great fight with my dark side, as mostly chanted to Elubatel to bring me "success" instead of specific wishes.

I'm living with my fears, intensely feel and observe them but does not fear of them and even though it is very dark/horror times for me about for a year, i am very thankful about it, even humorous towards it.

NAP, especially Elubatel and Nitika led me to a cave which houses a magnificent diamond but full of enemies and horror. Now i feel my shell is crackling and understand i was not breathing before. I would not be more thankful nor exchange that diamond with the whole material riches of the world. Now, i really understand what "The Tower" card is stands for.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:48 am

2nd: Keep your energy level up. You need mana to cast magic

I think somebody has been playing way too much World of Warcraft. :)
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)