Communication with and messages from NAP entities

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Communication with and messages from NAP entities

Post#1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Does anyone else have conversations with the NAP entities? If so, I thought that maybe it would be of help if we all shared what they teach us. The two who I have communed with are Elubatel and Kadriel. Here are some things that Elubatel has told me that i have written down. What do you all think?

"The invocations are not so much to get our attention as they are to focus yours.

Remember, we are not the ones manifesting your intentions. Only you do that. Rather, we make straight the path and clear obstacles so that your intention, like an arrow released from it's sling, can hit it's mark.

You need to overcome the idea that through the invocations you are calling us to you. We are already with you all 24/7. We are parts of the whole of which you too are a part. Our perception of time/space is not of a continuum but of a single, eternal moment wherein all resides. You are there in that moment along with all of your intentions, both past and present. And we are aware of them. We read them and all aspects of you like an open book.

You do not need to go through the formal invocations to obtain our help once you have some working familiarity with us. As with all things, the order and process of workings becomes looser and more flexible as experience is gained. Some of you have discovered that you receive help simply by thinking of us and this is accurate. The invitation we offer to you is that of friendship whereby requests are honored on that basis rather than on the basis of a "word of power". Again, the words of power are more to help you obtain the proper psycho-energetic state for you to make contact with us and raise energy. Once contact with us is established, merely stating your intentions to us is enough to obtain our help and the invocations can be done away with. Why invoke forces that are already present? Again, banishing is more for calming and warding off any possible "negative" energies dredged up from your own psyche and given power by and during the invocations. We encourage you to try this and see for yourself whether or not it is true for you."

RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Re: Communication with and messages from NAP entities

Post#2 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 am

Thank you for sharing this is amazing! :) I wish I had contact with entities but the rituals did work for me. :)

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Post#3 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am

Yes! I read your of your success story in selling your house! It made me happy to read that! Have you had any other successes with NAP? What were they?

As i mentioned in another recent post, the NAP invocations don't really invite the spirit to interact or communicate with you but merely gets their attention then sends them off to fulfill your commands. Whereas the Goetic invocation script invites the entity to speak, manifest, and interact. Thus I prefer using the Goetic script with NAP.

Either way, I am new to all of this invocation and evocation and magick stuff but I am having a blast performing it! And it is transforming me!

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

@OP
I like this. :goodpost

SunyataBound
Neophyte

Post#5 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:14 pm

mrblack wrote:@OP
I like this. :goodpost

My thoughts exactly! It's stories like that reassure me I am on the right path in attempting to contact spirits for guidance and tutelage.

HedoNNN
Neophyte

Post#6 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 am

Simply awesome! Thanks for sharing!

After all they aren't Beings of the Inner Planes for nothing... They are INSIDE us.

First post from a very new NAP practitioner by the way. :)

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:21 am

"The key to omnipotence is balance" - Elubatel

"Defile not the spirits of Venus" - Anael (after I overdid some NAP love spells...)

akenu
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:16 am

HedoNNN wrote:Simply awesome! Thanks for sharing!

After all they aren't Beings of the Inner Planes for nothing... They are INSIDE us.

First post from a very new NAP practitioner by the way. :)

Are they INSIDE us or are we INSIDE them? Just some food for thought :). Where is THE ALL there are no borders.

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Post#9 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks for reading HedoNNN :) and i hope it helps you.

I look foreward to reading of your happy success with NAP!

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Post#10 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am

tai wrote:"The key to omnipotence is balance" - Elubatel

"Defile not the spirits of Venus" - Anael (after I overdid some NAP love spells...)

This is interesting as Anael also gave me a warning on an unethical love spell I was trying to do. He warned me against asking him to accomplish it for me because I would be committing a grave offense for asking an angel in the names of God (which they must obey) to do something unethical. Needless to say I changed my plans really quick.

I asked him instead to cause a different girl to take more interest in me and the very next day we talked on the phone for hours laughing and carrying on (which is rare). I even told her how I felt in that conversation and she revealed to me some things about her feelings towards me. She said she likes me but doesn't trust me enough due to our past. But im sure with Anael we could work out the kinks!

Anael's presence feels calm and expansive to me. Like ripples across a still lake from a single drop of water. That is the imagery I get.