Is the relaxation ritual messing with my astral bomb?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
blacklamb
Neophyte

Is the relaxation ritual messing with my astral bomb?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:29 am

I’ve been working with the astral bomb for the past week, and it seems like it’s having no effect. I tried some divination with the pendulum to see if I could figure out what was up, but had little success. I’m going to keep practicing, but in the meantime I had some questions. Just as an aside, this is how I usually go about my NAP work:

LBRP (prefer it to the Uncrossing ritual given)
Relaxation Ritual
Middle Pillar
Bornless One invocation
Defensive armor ritual
Astral bomb

The problem is, everything I do up until the Astral bomb is a little too effective, and I'm a little too relaxed. By the time I get to the main workings, I can never muster up the anger and grief I feel towards this person I’m bombing, and I’m afraid if I purposely start getting myself worked up, I’ll destroy the mindset I need to be in. Could my lack of (negative) emotion be what’s holding it back? I mean, I know it's silly to even ask, the author wouldn't instruct to do it if it were a problem, I just can't imagine what else I could be doing wrong.

The only other thing I could think of is that I alter the ritual somewhat, because I don’t want any physical harm to come to my target, but I can’t imagine that completely negating things or tying the Angels hands.

I’ve read the other threads here dealing with the Astral bomb and it seems like I’m not the only one who has been having trouble with results, but I’ve yet to find any solutions. Am I doing something glaringly wrong?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Is the relaxation ritual messing with my astral bomb?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:31 am

blacklamb wrote:I’ve been working with the astral bomb for the past week, and it seems like it’s having no effect. I tried some divination with the pendulum to see if I could figure out what was up, but had little success. I’m going to keep practicing, but in the meantime I had some questions. Just as an aside, this is how I usually go about my NAP work:

LBRP (prefer it to the Uncrossing ritual given)
Relaxation Ritual
Middle Pillar
Bornless One invocation
Defensive armor ritual
Astral bomb

The problem is, everything I do up until the Astral bomb is a little too effective, and I'm a little too relaxed. By the time I get to the main workings, I can never muster up the anger and grief I feel towards this person I’m bombing, and I’m afraid if I purposely start getting myself worked up, I’ll destroy the mindset I need to be in. Could my lack of (negative) emotion be what’s holding it back? I mean, I know it's silly to even ask, the author wouldn't instruct to do it if it were a problem, I just can't imagine what else I could be doing wrong.

The only other thing I could think of is that I alter the ritual somewhat, because I don’t want any physical harm to come to my target, but I can’t imagine that completely negating things or tying the Angels hands.

I’ve read the other threads here dealing with the Astral bomb and it seems like I’m not the only one who has been having trouble with results, but I’ve yet to find any solutions. Am I doing something glaringly wrong?

Fist LBRP its not the same as the Uncossing ritual.The LBRP does not clear your area from negative entities but the Uncossing ritual it does.
2 nd u shouldn t perform the Defensive armor ritual.
U should quit the LBRP and the Defensive armor ritual and use the Uncossing ritual.
3 rd u should think if it s really suitable for your purpose , if not try an other one.
.. and your lack of negative emotions has nothing to do with the outcome of the ritual ,you give an order for a job.Try not to mix NAP with Koetting s works.:)
If u read the book carefully you ll find out that being relaxed it s important for the success of the ritual so there is nothing wrong in being too relaxed.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

I don't mind the LBRP as long as it's meant to be just a TAZ.

also, keep in mind that these entities are technically in the "light" side of things so
if your intentions are not exactly on the righteous side of things then.....

P.S:
nox wrote:.. and your lack of negative emotions has nothing to do with the outcome of the ritual ,you give an order for a job.Try not to mix NAP with Koetting s works.:)

lol.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#4 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:30 am

The Astral Bomb is one of the most

effective rituals in the NAP book.

Go back and try it the way the author

described and wrote it.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

madrath
Zelator

Post#5 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello,

Unless you fall asleep and you are in trance like state it should be ok. I would compare the state that relaxation ritual puts me into, to the feeling I get after awaking, when the reality is not yet perceived in full. As Tim already wrote - go by the book.
I've been practicing just the relaxation ritual for a while to get accustomed to the state I should be in.

mix NAP with Koetting s works
Baneful magic in NAP-like ready to go solution :) I wonder if when Mr. Koetting will go this way, a sudden outbreak of mysterious deaths and unexplained activity will spread across the earth. :twisted:
M.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am

mrblack wrote:I don't mind the LBRP as long as it's meant to be just a TAZ.

also, keep in mind that these entities are technically in the "light" side of things so
if your intentions are not exactly on the righteous side of things then.....

P.S:
nox wrote:.. and your lack of negative emotions has nothing to do with the outcome of the ritual ,you give an order for a job.Try not to mix NAP with Koetting s works.:)

lol.

:goodpost nox and mr black! revenge and invocations with these spirits DO NOT MIX. I know from experience.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:55 am

In order for these spirits to communicate with me, relaxation is a must. Although the ritual does work.... Your mind set should be in check. My target in the past I did devastating destruction which I wont elaborate on. It back fired on me. I cancelled all attacks on them and let what will happen.....happen
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "