NAP and my pendulum confusing me?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Al Yezidi
Neophyte

NAP and my pendulum confusing me?

Post#1 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 am

I read the NAP twice over and knew it was a good book to work with. I did one NAP ritual for three days now. However, before I throw myself into the deep end, I asked my pendulum if some of the rituals in the NAP will offend the "spirits" and astonishingly it said yes...

I trust my pendulum by the way. What do you think, were the spirits pulling my leg or should I stick to the goetia? Thank you.
There are no black magicians or white magicians, we have magicians using different sides of the same coin

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: NAP and my pendulum confusing me?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Interesting.....

Perhaps it's what you are asking to do instead of the actual rites?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 am

Al Yezidi wrote:I read the NAP twice over and knew it was a good book to work with. I did one NAP ritual for three days now. However, before I throw myself into the deep end, I asked my pendulum if some of the rituals in the NAP will offend the "spirits" and astonishingly it said yes...

I trust my pendulum by the way. What do you think, were the spirits pulling my leg or should I stick to the goetia? Thank you.

Lol. Of course they don't like what you re doing to them. You are commanding them to do things for you.
Would you like if someone is forcing you to do something?

Topic author
Al Yezidi
Neophyte

Post#4 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:40 am

Thank you mrblack and nox for your responses. Well nox I thought it better to follow the instructions in the book.
Honestly with my Christian background I view Angels with a bit of mistrust... I know, I know.
I am more comfortable with demons. Funny though I did the invocation for money yesterday and voila.. somebody gave me ten dollars today out of the blue...!
There are no black magicians or white magicians, we have magicians using different sides of the same coin