Success with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Success with NAP

Post#1 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 am

So this is my first post on this site. I have to say, as has been said before, I am in awe and amazement at the quality of posts on this forum. The members here are intelligent, friendly, and full of knowledge that I am sure many more benefit from that we will ever know. I am in short, honored to be a part of this wonderful community of like-minded souls.

I never was too much into magic but rather followed Christianity most of my life, then Catholicism, then Hinduism and Buddhism, then new age beliefs, and gathered much knowledge along the way. NAP is really my first serious attempt at magick and i have been blown away by the effectiveness of it!

I performed the general purpose invocation with the intent "that any woman I desire sexually will also instantly desire me sexually and make that desire known to me promptly and clearly". Well, lets just say it has blown my mind at how wonderfully it worked. I did this invocation for about a day (maybe 3 times that day?) And within a week or so I went from being a shy guy that women usually overlook to having women on a dating site commanding me to come over to their house immediately for "fun" and others pretty much immediately telling me that they would love to have "fun" with me after the first message! I went from having no dates to two promising dates lined up for me this week.

I have found that the invocations to fulfill our desires encompasses ALL of our desires, past and present. So I have had desires that i attempted to no avail to manifest with other methods in the past begin manifest after i performed the NAP rituals.

I don't know how or why it works exactly. Neither do I know the nature of the spirits whether they be egregors or actual angels. I simply know that NAP works! And i will leave off here lest I begin sounding like those cheesy testimonials in the book! Hehe

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Success with NAP

Post#2 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Congrats.Welcome into the world of magic:)

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 am

Congrats!

P.S: While I love hearing these kinds of field reports, I now wonder how many casanovas will flock in this area to
discover the secret of how you've done it, lol.

CreativeLight
Zelator

Post#4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:27 am

That quite a great start ! Congratulations.

Protestant Priest

Post#5 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:33 am

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#6 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:42 am

Good job and well done.

I like how you worded your intent.

Very concise and direct.

If you dont have horse like genitals

then NAP is the next best thing.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Post#7 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:26 am

Thank you all for the warm and humorous welcome! Lol

I am so used to being a solitary practitioner. It is wonderful to finally be part of such an awesome community to share and learn and gain knowledge and information! I have had more successes with NAP but this is just one of them.

I was surprised a couple nights ago when after doing to bornless invocation, Kadriel came through to me and we held converse for a short time in which he greeted me and gave me some pertinent primers on magickal workings.

In the book it says to say all The invocations and chants aloud. Though I know in Hinduism mantras are said to be more powerful when chanted in one's head (I have found this to be true in practice). So the question is, is NAP just as effective if we were to do it silently in our head? And what do you all experience when doing the bornless invocation? I experience a curious energy, divine and powerful, begin flowing through me.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:43 pm

haileos wrote:So the question is, is NAP just as effective if we were to do it silently in our head? And what do you all experience when doing the bornless invocation? I experience a curious energy, divine and powerful, begin flowing through me.

Depends on the practitioners skill level. Basically, the "stronger" you are - the less you have to do, lol. Mind you, there is something about chanting magickal rites out loud - most traditions/systems do it so there is power to it.

NAP Bornless Invocation is basically K&CHGA lite.....but I come from the school of thought where the feeling holds more weight in regards to K&CHGA so. The energy you are feeling sounds like symptoms of you eventual K&CHGA.

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Post#9 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 am

I have noticed that I feel the energy just as strongly if not more strongly when doing the chants and invocations within myself. It feels more intimate somehow. It seems saying them out loud is more for the benefit of the practitioner, helping with focus, rather than for the effectiveness of the workings.

I have recently entered into communion with Elubatel and he is so wise, straight foreward, practical, and helps me to see things from a wider perspective than I usually do.

Is the K&CHGA the higher self? Or what is it?

googly
Practicus

Post#10 » Fri May 24, 2013 6:46 am

haileos wrote:So this is my first post on this site. I have to say, as has been said before, I am in awe and amazement at the quality of posts on this forum. The members here are intelligent, friendly, and full of knowledge that I am sure many more benefit from that we will ever know. I am in short, honored to be a part of this wonderful community of like-minded souls.

I never was too much into magic but rather followed Christianity most of my life, then Catholicism, then Hinduism and Buddhism, then new age beliefs, and gathered much knowledge along the way. NAP is really my first serious attempt at magick and i have been blown away by the effectiveness of it!

I performed the general purpose invocation with the intent "that any woman I desire sexually will also instantly desire me sexually and make that desire known to me promptly and clearly". Well, lets just say it has blown my mind at how wonderfully it worked. I did this invocation for about a day (maybe 3 times that day?) And within a week or so I went from being a shy guy that women usually overlook to having women on a dating site commanding me to come over to their house immediately for "fun" and others pretty much immediately telling me that they would love to have "fun" with me after the first message! I went from having no dates to two promising dates lined up for me this week.

I have found that the invocations to fulfill our desires encompasses ALL of our desires, past and present. So I have had desires that i attempted to no avail to manifest with other methods in the past begin manifest after i performed the NAP rituals.

I don't know how or why it works exactly. Neither do I know the nature of the spirits whether they be egregors or actual angels. I simply know that NAP works! And i will leave off here lest I begin sounding like those cheesy testimonials in the book! Hehe

Haileos that picture of Lakshmi and Saraswati brings me back childhood memories. (kattra kassadada katrawai katrapin)