Using Shield of Magi with NAP?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
PlaneWalker0630
Neophyte

Using Shield of Magi with NAP?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:30 am

Hi everyone,

It’s been a while since my last post on this forum. Recently I want to start working on some old injuries in my bodies that had caused a lot of discomfort and difficulties when I tried to meditate or do magic. I want to try the Invocation to Bring Health in NAP and see if this can facilitate healing along with standard medical treatments. Here is my question:

Can I use Shield of Magi with NAP ritual? I want to do it at the beginning of my workings to provide protections and keep disturbance away. The reason I choose Shield of Magi is that it seems to provide better protection than LBRP, and it only works against evil or corrupt spirits so I think it should cause no problem to Zoroel and Sabriel since they are both angels.

So here is the outline of how I plan to do the NAP working:

1. Shield of Magi
2. NAP Ritual up to Point A
3. MP
4. Invoking Bornless One
5. Chant to Bring Health
6. Dee-Hay-Thooth Evocation

What do you guys think? Will this cause any problem with Zoroel or Sabriel? Should I add some purification or banishment of ritual space before doing Shield of Magi or is it ok to use Shield of Magi alone as opening?

Any advice is welcomed. :D

Planewalker.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Using Shield of Magi with NAP?

Post#2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:29 pm

PlaneWalker0630 wrote:Hi everyone,

It’s been a while since my last post on this forum. Recently I want to start working on some old injuries in my bodies that had caused a lot of discomfort and difficulties when I tried to meditate or do magic. I want to try the Invocation to Bring Health in NAP and see if this can facilitate healing along with standard medical treatments. Here is my question:

Can I use Shield of Magi with NAP ritual? I want to do it at the beginning of my workings to provide protections and keep disturbance away. The reason I choose Shield of Magi is that it seems to provide better protection than LBRP, and it only works against evil or corrupt spirits so I think it should cause no problem to Zoroel and Sabriel since they are both angels.

So here is the outline of how I plan to do the NAP working:

1. Shield of Magi
2. NAP Ritual up to Point A
3. MP
4. Invoking Bornless One
5. Chant to Bring Health
6. Dee-Hay-Thooth Evocation

What do you guys think? Will this cause any problem with Zoroel or Sabriel? Should I add some purification or banishment of ritual space before doing Shield of Magi or is it ok to use Shield of Magi alone as opening?

Any advice is welcomed. :D

Planewalker.

As far as I know the Shield of the Magi will keep all the entities out from your working area so it is possible to affect the results of the ritual.
I would recommend to use the NAP banishing ritual.

Topic author
PlaneWalker0630
Neophyte

Post#3 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 am

nox wrote:As far as I know the Shield of the Magi will keep all the entities out from your working area so it is possible to affect the results of the ritual.
I would recommend to use the NAP banishing ritual.

Thank you Nox, I see your point. If I use NAP Defensive Armor Ritual before performing the Invocation to Bring Health, will this cause similar problems? I am in a situation that both protection and healing are acutely needed.

Peace,

Planewalker.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:34 am

PlaneWalker0630 wrote:Thank you Nox, I see your point. If I use NAP Defensive Armor Ritual before performing the Invocation to Bring Health, will this cause similar problems? I am in a situation that both protection and healing are acutely needed.

Peace,

Planewalker.

U should use only one kind of ritual /day.(I think is mentioned in the book also)
My advice is to start with the defensive armor ritual and perform it each day for a week an then the Invocation to Bring Health.
I used it myself a few times and judging by my experience the Invocation to Bring Health works very well as a pain killer but in other health problems less or no effect.

Nox