Astral bomb

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Astral bomb

Post#11 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Morgan wrote:hey summerland, yes the person lives quite close to me. there are other ways of cursing of course, just wanted to work with nap..i'll go check out the black magic section and look for topics on cursing/affecting the caster and methods.
i'll lay off the astral bomb for the time being

Land wights....That is what im going to do first to get the bitch out, And then..... Vengeance is mine..Ive let alot of shit roll off my shoulders but this.... I CANT.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Morgan
Practicus

Post#12 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 pm

not familiar with land wights, will look that up. let me know how it goes, we're here to learn , and good luck, you sound angry, i'm sure you can pull this off and destroy the bitch

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Morgan wrote:not familiar with land wights, will look that up. let me know how it goes, we're here to learn , and good luck, you sound angry, i'm sure you can pull this off and destroy the bitch

If you only knew what she has done..... stolen from me , slander, forgery, threaten, harassed, false police reports, lied, torn up my house I was selling, squatting. Now whats to steal my house and shes a criminal thats good at cloaking herself. OH......YES......I CAN DESTROY HER JUST the right time and right place. Work with Elementals they are good for this. Good Ole Horney is my friend.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Sometimes one must expand their horizons..... Not everything is black or white.

RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#15 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 pm

I don't use these offensive ingredients within NAP often but I've found they're equally as powerful as the book's earlier incantations, chants and conjurations.

I hope the above poster has luck in his use of the Astral bomb attack it definitely sounds justified.
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:09 pm

RAWsaysimapope wrote:I don't use these offensive ingredients within NAP often but I've found they're equally as powerful as the book's earlier incantations, chants and conjurations.

I hope the above poster has luck in his use of the Astral bomb attack it definitely sounds justified.

Thank you RAW