NAP paranoia ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Vrischika

NAP paranoia ritual

Post#1 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm

If you suspect that someone or something is astrally messing with you (either consciously or unconsciously) but you're not quite sure who or what it is, here's a modified NAP ritual that worked well for me. Mind you that there's no harm of doing it even if there's no real enemy out to get you (although if you are getting obsessive out of head thoughts etc. more often than not you are on to something). This ritual should make whatever is bugging you go away (remember to keep up with your daily banishings...) Note that whenever you recite a chant, repeat it twice, so that you have chanted every chant three times total.

While sitting comfortably in candlelight before your altar, and burning a stick of Frankincense...
Dab some hyssop oil in your chakra points or wherever while saying "purge me with hyssop...." etc. or sprinkle yourself with blessed salt water.

Perform the NAP relaxation ritual so that you're really relaxed and as calm as possible (repeat if necessary), then do the Nap Defensive Armor ritual, complete Exorcism To Repel Evil Spirits, 3x Invocation For Protection From Evil and Occult Judo Ritual (complete with Central Pillar Ritual).

After the NAP rituals open every door, cupboard, drawer etc. in your apartment. Starting from your front door and walking deosil around your home, sprinkle consecrated salt water (GKoS has good consecration) to every corner, entrance and opening, taking extra care to sprinkle openings that lead outside e.g. front door, windows etc. Do this while saying "I purify with water and salt" or something similar. When I sprinkle, I tend to do calvary crosses but YMMV. When you're back at your front door, purify your front door once more with care and repeat by (preferably consecrated ala GKoS) waving a Frankincense stick, while saying "I consecrate with fire and air" or something like that (again while making crosses if you wish). And finally, if you own some, dab some hyssop oil to door and window frames, while praying to whatever you believe in to keep evil from entering into your home.

Return to your place of practice, and thank the forces for their help, and ask them to return to their sphere of origin while continuing their missions and being ready to return quickly when called, and close the temple by sign of Harpocrates.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: NAP paranoia ritual

Post#2 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 am

Vrischika,

Good work, man.

I really like what you have done here.

And you used the NAP rituals too.

Keep doing more.

Brother Butterball
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Topic author
Vrischika

Post#3 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks, BBB!

I often combine NAP chants, it adds substantial oomph in my experience.

splfr
Practicus

Post#4 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Vrischika,

Well, is good to know that I'm not the only paranoid :lol: Yes, I've been doing exactly the rituals that you mentioned in the same order precisely when I feel that something is wrong but can't blame any specific person or situation, and this has worked fine for me, is a sort of cleansing and protection procedure.

I do all, complete circulation plus Dee Hay Thoot(sorry if I misspellled this) but do not use hyssop or saltwater, and also I don't do the final ritual(didn't know it in fact) in your last paragraphs, so I'll include that in the future.

Thanks for sharing.

SPL

Topic author
Vrischika

Post#5 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Splfr: I always do the Midd.. Central Pillar w/ complete circulation and "Bornless". In this ritual I do it twice, once in Defensive Armor Ritual and second time during Occult Judo Ritual and yes, DHT as well (as part of the Exorcism To Repel Evil Spirits).

The last paragraphs were my personal touch, I'm sure the ritual works well even without them (as they have worked fine for you). Although including them will expand the purifying effect from internal to external IME. The "holy" feel lingers in air for days and unwanted influences have hard time to settle down in such high-vibrating matrix.

splfr
Practicus

Post#6 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi Vrischika,

Well noted your comments, I'll try the rituals using your added procedures, this won't hurt at all and I think it will actually enhance the power of the operation.

SPL

Topic author
Vrischika

Post#7 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:49 am

splfr wrote:Hi Vrischika,

Well noted your comments, I'll try the rituals using your added procedures, this won't hurt at all and I think it will actually enhance the power of the operation.

SPL

Ok, I'm interested in hearing about your results..

splfr
Practicus

Post#8 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:54 am

OK, I'll let you know, I think this weekend I'll do them. I've been very busy and have many "operations" pending.

SPL