My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

googly
Practicus

Re: My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

Post#51 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:37 am

RAWsaysimapope wrote:Very strange experience I've felt more positive since reading the book but I definitely think it has a extremely powerful energy within it. I had some strange dream occurences directly before and after I read the Necronomicon although I believe NAP has dispelled these completely. I felt a presence last night and could hear the usual static buzz/cricket noises but I didn't feel it was a negative presence, I actually felt comforted. I had no Sleep Paralysis or vivid nightmares as I was expecting.

This such a coincidince. I also read NAP after that I read necronomicon. I did feel sleep paralysis once. Strange dreams, popping sound as well that woke me up and reminded me to finish my tasks required for me to succeed. :goodpost

googly
Practicus

Post#52 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:38 am

Daenil wrote:@Maria88
Are you doing any sort of banishing before and after these experiments ?

I am not doing any banishing ritual.

googly
Practicus

Post#53 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:41 am

Maria88 wrote:
Pax wrote:Wow!! The very same thing happened the last time I did a NAP ritual (for winning contests). The day after I did it my room had like 7+ flies buzzing all over the place. I NEVER get flies, not even one, since I live in the 8th floor of my building, and to get so many was a first. I had to leave my door open and shoo them away one by one. I didn't make the connection to the NAP ritual until now. Weird huh?

OMG thats exactly whats happened to me. I'm at the 17th floor. There's no way in hell these flies all just decided to invade my apartment out of nowhere. I'm in Canada and our streets here have zero garbage laying around let alone flies buzzing around it. Its a very clean city and building and I keep my apartment super clean as well. They are still here though and no matter how many I shoo out they keep coming back. They are also HUGE in size and very dark in color. They also appeared overnight when both my windows were locked.

They might come for raw meat or blood. If they are huge then they must have been there for some time and would have lots of nutrition to have fun and grow big and populate. Do you have pets?

googly
Practicus

Post#54 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 am

Boggsley wrote:This is going to sound strange. I have literally no advice as for whether or not they're a sign, but it sounds like it. Now that you mention it we did have a lot of flies in my house over the summer, and I just assumed they came in as passengers on some bananas. These were little tiny fruit flies. I did the Elubatel ritual nearly ever single work day this summer. I have no idea if there is a correlation.

Anyway if you want to be rid of them I would get a bottle of cheap, cheap, cheap wine in a fruity flavor and open it and leave it overnight. We're talking rotgut stuff. MD40 is like less than 5 dollars a bottle. They're attracted by the disgusting scent and drown themselves in droves.

"As passengers on some bananas" :D

googly
Practicus

Post#55 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:45 am

RAWsaysimapope wrote:
Daenil wrote:
Maria88 wrote: OMG thats exactly whats happened to me. I'm at the 17th floor. There's no way in hell these flies all just decided to invade my apartment out of nowhere. I'm in Canada and our streets here have zero garbage laying around let alone flies buzzing around it. Its a very clean city and building and I keep my apartment super clean as well. They are still here though and no matter how many I shoo out they keep coming back. They are also HUGE in size and very dark in color. They also appeared overnight when both my windows were locked.

Before you break out the vacuum with the extension wand and suck them up. Do some research on the web to see if similar things have happened to anyone else; try the NAP sub-forum. In the mean time see this as a good thing. Atleast you're not being ignored. :D

It's easy for me to say this from this distance as I'm not experiencing the negative things you are but I definitely agree with the above. At least you're not being ignored! Could it be that some negative leech type beings have picked up on you channeling positivity for yourself through the NAP and are trying to dissuade you?

Have you used the banishing techniques detailed in the Magic Mentor section?

Does not the spirit feel disrespected with the banishing ritual?

googly
Practicus

Post#56 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:49 am

raum215 wrote:This is actually a sign you have much to go, Beelzebub, the lord of the creatures of the air (i.e. lord of the flies), is the infernal correspondent to Elubatel. This means essentially you need to insulate your flow of NAP from flowing into the infernal realms.

There is nothing to keep you from working in infernal realms, but it is not the intent of NAP, so in this case, it is a sign of not being "water-tight." That is, of course, in my opinion and by my diagnosis. To my knowledge there is no working in the infernal realm in NAP whatsoever. What this means to me is you are not focused enough on what you are doing and are perhaps mixing your efforts in too many planes.

Keep in mind, the infernal does have its place, and it is part of the full scope of magick, it is just out of place in NAP, and thus it would not manifest properly. In this case, I would not continue until you make peace or cease persistence in a "Luciferian" current. Otherwise, it could cause your results to backfire and not have the intended or hoped effect.

For example, rarely do we just want more money or better employment for its own sake, but we hope with it will come
something more" - be it respect from other, or validation of our own talents. it is entirely possible to get for example a great paying job that makes you feel constantly defeated, or to get money that carries a burden of expectation from others. This is not the purpose of NAP, and would be contrary to its nature. But in some currents, this is exactly the point, success that comes, for example tainted with the misery of others, or the loathing of the means by which it is gained.

Also keep in mind, Aggripically, infernal is not connected to a religion it is connected to the roots of greed, pride, envy, and wrath in imbalanced formations. All that proclaims to be "left hand" is not "infernal" in the sense of which I speak, and Agrippa referenced. I mention this because the term "infernal", which means "internal or below" i.e. what we would call "imbalanced because it is restricted or repressed" - to some has been romanticized as per Paradise Lost or other luciferean notions of freedom, and others are liberated from, and thus bear no stigma towards. These do have their place in the magical scheme of things, but not at the level of NAP, and it is not the work of a Adeptus Majorum - which is specifically tasked with addressing them macrocosmically.

Raum, can you explain clearly what I should do? You are well knowledged. Should I stop evoking elubatel? :goodpost

akenu
Adeptus Minor

Post#57 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:50 am

googly wrote:Does not the spirit feel disrespected with the banishing ritual?

It's like you throw someone out of the door, very rude... On the other side when someone runs around your living room throwing sh*ts at the walls, you won't be kind to him, will you?

googly
Practicus

Post#58 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:06 am

akenu wrote:

It's like you throw someone out of the door, very rude... On the other side when someone runs around your living room throwing sh*ts at the walls, you won't be kind to him, will you?

yes, that is very true, akenu. I would still be careful with banishing though.

akenu
Adeptus Minor

Post#59 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 am

googly wrote:
akenu wrote:

yes, that is very true, akenu. I would still be careful with banishing though.

Then I guess you have no family. Once lurkers starts going crazy that is the right time to clean the space, unless you want your family members to be attacked, I have nothing against entities if they act according to some rules of my house.

googly
Practicus

Post#60 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 am

"Then I guess you have no family. Once lurkers starts going crazy that is the right time to clean the space, unless you want your family members to be attacked, I have nothing against entities if they act according to some rules of my house."

So I would incorporate my NAP ritual with the banishing ritual as well. What page number is uncrossing ritual? Thanks and that makes sense :)