My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

Post#21 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:39 pm

copal is an excellent suggestion!
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

roja
Neophyte

Post#22 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 am

Here's my take on this... this is what I think happened but it is also based on those suggestions made in this thread too...

After the OP conducted the NAP to Pt.A ritual and that incantation to Elubatel, a low-level entity (or more) that has been hanging around the OP or in her house then crept up on her and sucked all the energy out of her hence why she was feeling listless, foggy, drained and so on for a few days afterwards.

IOW's, the NAP ritual and that incantation injected her with an over abundance of energy and that's why she became like an energetic radar for any wandering low-level spirits around for them to come by and drain her of it -- and more. If she was protected, that would not have happened.

House cleansing including banishment and protection rituals are definitely in order here. I agree with everyone here on that one!

As for the flies.... regardless how they got there, I think that was "a (synchronistic?) message from the gods" (Arzel or Elubatel) to the OP that her house needed to be cleaned out ---> In this case, cleansed of those neg. influences that were hanging around her and/or her apt. which can be done via incense/fumigation and banishment rituals and incantations (I agree).

Redbeard
Neophyte

Post#23 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

This is funny!

I remember when I first used NAP in the middle of winter in London and this big black blow fly came into my room. It was very odd! I didn't take it as a bad sign, rather just as a sign. It was actually just as I was about to start - the atmosphere felt heightened.

Just moved to a beach area (not in the UK) and started NAP again. Hello flies. Although because of the area, they are common here, so they are not particularly linked in my mind.

Best of luck for your future endeavours. I am but a novice, but perhaps try using the LBRP before your NAP rituals.

roja
Neophyte

Post#24 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm

:rofl Yet another NAP fly story so I guess it's time for me to say that yes, I too had flies flying around here the day after I did my first NAP ritual but they were only fruit flies so does that count? :shock:

I didn't mention it before because I did not want to sound like "Oh! That happened to me too!" but yes.... there were fruit flies and they were totally out of season too. Granted I was doing a lot of cleaning around my apt. on that day but when I saw them, I was still scratching my head on where the heck they came from.
So just for the record... count me as me in on this NAP fly anomaly too. :D

Topic author
Maria88
Neophyte

Post#25 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Ok folks here's an update. But before that let me say that I appreciate everybody's advice here :)

So after posting my story here and getting some suggestions I asked the spirit to please leave my apartment as I did not like the presence of the flies. They were giant and ugly. Next morning I woke up with no flies on the ceiling, kitchen and in the bathroom. All of them were gone. And mind you, this happened while my windows were tight shut.

To test this theory I performed the incantation 2 days later. Guess what? The flies showed up again next day. These are not big but tiny little flies that look NOTHING like regular fruit flies. These actually look more like roaches. They're just disgusting. I have absolutely no fruit, food or garbage laying around in my apartment. Again, this happened while my windows were tightly shut and there was no way for the flies to enter my apartment from outside. I'm at the 17th floor, why would flies fly all the way over here and from where?

So yes, after having the flies appear in my apartment for the 2nd time after performing the same incantation for money I have come to the conclusion that yes they are related to the spirit. Its his presence. Weather its a good thing or a bad thing I dont know. But I do know its related to him.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#26 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Maria88 wrote:Ok folks here's an update. But before that let me say that I appreciate everybody's advice here :)

So after posting my story here and getting some suggestions I asked the spirit to please leave my apartment as I did not like the presence of the flies. They were giant and ugly. Next morning I woke up with no flies on the ceiling, kitchen and in the bathroom. All of them were gone. And mind you, this happened while my windows were tight shut.

To test this theory I performed the incantation 2 days later. Guess what? The flies showed up again next day. These are not big but tiny little flies that look NOTHING like regular fruit flies. These actually look more like roaches. They're just disgusting. I have absolutely no fruit, food or garbage laying around in my apartment. Again, this happened while my windows were tightly shut and there was no way for the flies to enter my apartment from outside. I'm at the 17th floor, why would flies fly all the way over here and from where?

So yes, after having the flies appear in my apartment for the 2nd time after performing the same incantation for money I have come to the conclusion that yes they are related to the spirit. Its his presence. Weather its a good thing or a bad thing I dont know. But I do know its related to him.

Hmmm..... This is not Nitika.......You need to do uncrossings.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#27 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:28 pm

This is actually a sign you have much to go, Beelzebub, the lord of the creatures of the air (i.e. lord of the flies), is the infernal correspondent to Elubatel. This means essentially you need to insulate your flow of NAP from flowing into the infernal realms.

Advice so nice, I'll say it twice.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#28 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 pm

First of all, your post doesn't make any sense:
Maria88 wrote: While reading it I also performed the Elubatel incantation for money several times

NAP contains a Chant For Success that calls on Elubatel and an Invocation for Money that calls on Nitika. There is no such thing as the "Elubatel incantation for money". You might want to double-check what you've been reciting 80x per day...

I recommend doing the Central Pillar/Fountain of Light and Bornless 3x before going into whatever NAP "incantation" you're referring to.

Raum215 made an interesting point about Beelzebub being the infernal counterpart to Elubatel. In The 7th Book of Moses, Elubatel is the angel of omnipotence who has power over Leviathan, a Crown Prince of Hell whom I associate with the element of Water. Whatever the case may be, Elubatel gives "clarity of mind to confound my opposers," whether they be Beelzebub or Leviathan - and these are extremely powerful entities.

"Anaphaxeton" appears in the Heptameron as a Word of Power to "exorcise the Spirits of the Air." In case you've been doing the Chant For Success, try vibrating "Anaphaxeton" while visualizing it penetrating the Earth's atmosphere and spreading Light into the darkness. After vibrating this Word, simply say it again as pronounced and continue with "which Aaron heard and spoke"...

Report back on results.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#29 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Here’s a tip on how I work with Elubatel (who lately has been working overtime on my behalf).

When I first started doing the Chant For Success, a lot of weird things happened in my life. Elubatel is known as the “angel of omnipotence” and one night I heard a voice say “the key to omnipotence is balance.” These words have stayed with me ever since in my workings with Elubatel...

Now I like the Celtic Cross spread for divination work. Whenever I do a reading after an operation to assess the trajectory of the outcome, the card that crosses the querent card tells me the obstacle or work that needs to be done in relation to my query to reach the desired outcome. If I get a 6 card in the crossing position (Victory 6 wands, Pleasure 6 cups, Science 6 swords, Success 6 disks), that tells me my intent in the operation is inherently unbalanced and with regards to which element. If so, I will do lots of solar work and petition Elubatel before doing the same operation again to bring more balanced energies to the operation and overcome obstacles.

Hope that helps ;)

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#30 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Raum215 made an interesting point about Beelzebub being the infernal counterpart to Elubatel. In The 7th Book of Moses, Elubatel is the angel of omnipotence who has power over Leviathan, a Crown Prince of Hell whom I associate with the element of Water. Whatever the case may be, Elubatel gives "clarity of mind to confound my opposers," whether they be Beelzebub or Leviathan - and these are extremely powerful entities.

Leviathan is Watery in correspondence. "Beelzebub" is Airy. Beelzebub is translated to "Lord of the Creatures of the Air" (Ba‘al az-Zubab). Leviathan means "the one who turns over upon himself (i.e. "Rolling" asnd "coiling" have been seen in translation) (Levi-'tun). The "Angelic names" of these infernal kings are very similar.

Beelzebub is/was "Azazel" (The Twice Great Azael) - and Leviathan is/was "Azael." The terms Beelzebub and Leviathan are epithets. Likewise "Behemoth" is/was Mahazael (The Thrice Greatest Azael"), Azael in respect of Earth.

All of these are aspects of Thrice Compounded Azael. So it is like Azael, Azael "squared" (Azazael), and Azael "cubed." (Mahazael)

Elubatel (of Air) has power over Leviathan (Air controls Water, expecially in Lunar aspect, such as Elubatel - who mirrors the luminary that makes visible the night). BUT - his infernal correspondent is Beelzebub - not Leviathan.

The fourth of the Princes of Devils who is Samyazaz (sic. Samael) is a lesser-scale emanation of the being Origen refers to as "Lucifer", who is not in the infernal but just *under* the Most High. Samyazaz is his direct projection correspondent to Fire. This is seen with different spelling and sometimes lacking the last syllable or as "samyazi" or some variant.

The main root of these names is "az" which has the context of "against" - rooted to az-az, which means "to oppose or rebel." The actual meaning is heat, in that "heat" is often synonymous in mind with "conflict." hence, the "heat" of battle, or a "heated" debate.

So if you want to consider the connection between Elubatel and Beezebub - they are both airy. If you want to see the connection between Elubatel and Leviathan, there is a Elemental shift of Air's role toward Air, and the High Angelic over the Low Infernal.