My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Maria88
Neophyte

My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

Post#1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 am

Hello people. This is my first post here and my first experience with NAP.

I read the NAP book cover to cover last week. While reading it I also performed the Elubatel incantation for money several times. I did the same exact thing next day at the same time. I wanted to continue it for a month and see what happens but the next day my apartment was invaded by large black house flies that I've never seen before in this area let alone inside my apartment building.

They came out of nowhere. I woke up in the morning and saw my ceiling covered with them. My apartment is pretty clean, just a few dishes were in the sink and first I thought perhaps that had something to do with them but at the back of my head I knew this was not normal. They still keep coming in. Even when all the windows are locked tight somehow they keep increasing in number.

I've also not been able to sleep well since I read the incantation. My head is heavy like its filled with brain fog. I cant think straight either. Its like I have been drained of all motivation and energy and I've spent the entire week wasting time on the internet, eating massive amount of junk food and just laying on my bed not knowing what I'm doing and why.

Only today I got the courage to get up and do something about it. I would appreciate any help in this asap. The flies dont intent to leave. I've tried opening both windows and shooing them out but they just fly upto the ceiling and stick to it. :?

Pax
Philosophus

Re: My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

Post#2 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 am

Wow!! The very same thing happened the last time I did a NAP ritual (for winning contests). The day after I did it my room had like 7+ flies buzzing all over the place. I NEVER get flies, not even one, since I live in the 8th floor of my building, and to get so many was a first. I had to leave my door open and shoo them away one by one. I didn't make the connection to the NAP ritual until now. Weird huh?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Daenil
Practicus

Post#3 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:56 am

@Maria88
Are you doing any sort of banishing before and after these experiments ?
They have killed all of my Gods, so now I will kill some of theirs.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 am

7 flies might be something out of the ordinary but nothing uncommon in even the coolest areas if there is a change in environment close by. E.g. A bin that has been left open for a few weeks etc. I would consider it untoward if there were say? "thousands" of flies in your apartment.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#5 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:55 am

Very strange experience I've felt more positive since reading the book but I definitely think it has a extremely powerful energy within it. I had some strange dream occurences directly before and after I read the Necronomicon although I believe NAP has dispelled these completely. I felt a presence last night and could hear the usual static buzz/cricket noises but I didn't feel it was a negative presence, I actually felt comforted. I had no Sleep Paralysis or vivid nightmares as I was expecting.
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

Pax
Philosophus

Post#6 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:43 am

Vovin wrote:7 flies might be something out of the ordinary but nothing uncommon in even the coolest areas if there is a change in environment close by. E.g. A bin that has been left open for a few weeks etc. I would consider it untoward if there were say? "thousands" of flies in your apartment.

Well, I still consider it a bit weird, especially since the OP experienced the same thing...I've lived in this house for the past 9 years and I can't remember having even one fly. Also I live in India where there's gigantic stinking open bins, garbage on the streets, as well as the odd turd; but flies still don't come up here. And my doors and windows are always closed too.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Re: My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!le

Post#7 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Pax wrote:
Vovin wrote:7 flies might be something out of the ordinary but nothing uncommon in even the coolest areas if there is a change in environment close by. E.g. A bin that has been left open for a few weeks etc. I would consider it untoward if there were say? "thousands" of flies in your apartment.

Well, I still consider it a bit weird, especially since the OP experienced the same thing...I've lived in this house for the past 9 years and I can't remember having even one fly. Also I live in India where there's gigantic stinking open bins, garbage on the streets, as well as the odd turd; but flies still don't come up here. And my doors and windows are always closed too.

I agree it's definitely strange. People on forums are too dismissive, I think this is something that shouldn't be ignored. I also don't think it should be viewed as a negative sign I think you should look at it as a positive acknowledgment, as if the spirit is letting you know he's aware of you and heard your prayer.

Did the part A ritual of the book make both of you feel very calm and relaxed?
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

Topic author
Maria88
Neophyte

Post#8 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Pax wrote:Wow!! The very same thing happened the last time I did a NAP ritual (for winning contests). The day after I did it my room had like 7+ flies buzzing all over the place. I NEVER get flies, not even one, since I live in the 8th floor of my building, and to get so many was a first. I had to leave my door open and shoo them away one by one. I didn't make the connection to the NAP ritual until now. Weird huh?

OMG thats exactly whats happened to me. I'm at the 17th floor. There's no way in hell these flies all just decided to invade my apartment out of nowhere. I'm in Canada and our streets here have zero garbage laying around let alone flies buzzing around it. Its a very clean city and building and I keep my apartment super clean as well. They are still here though and no matter how many I shoo out they keep coming back. They are also HUGE in size and very dark in color. They also appeared overnight when both my windows were locked.

Topic author
Maria88
Neophyte

Post#9 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Daenil wrote:@Maria88
Are you doing any sort of banishing before and after these experiments ?

Sorry I didnt do any of that. I just chanted the incantation around 80 something times.

Topic author
Maria88
Neophyte

Post#10 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:28 pm

I tried counting. There are more than a 100. In the kitchen, bathroom, sticking on the ceiling of the living room and above the dinning table. There's no food laying around or garbage. Also I'm on the 17th floor and they appeared at night when both my windows were locked tight. :?