My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

googly
Practicus

Re: My 1st Experience with NAP! Flies Invade Apartment!

Post#61 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:39 am

akenu wrote:It's like you throw someone out of the door, very rude... On the other side when someone runs around your living room throwing sh*ts at the walls, you won't be kind to him, will you?

yes, that is very true, akenu. I would still be careful with banishing though.

Then I guess you have no family. Once lurkers starts going crazy that is the right time to clean the space, unless you want your family members to be attacked, I have nothing against entities if they act according to some rules of my house.

I found the ritual page number thanks akenu.

rossheron
Neophyte

Post#62 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm going to take a step back here and make a suggestion:If your neighbors are getting flies, I doubt it has anything to do with the ritual itself. We recently have had problems with flies at our house, now I will say I have not been working with NAP. We found out they were coming from our drains. So periodically we flush all our tubs, sinks, and showers out with bleach and hot water.

The gunk lurking in your drains is a perfect breeding ground for them. And yes, it can happen on the 17th floor of an apartment building, plumbing is all connected so it matters what your neighbors are putting down their drains too. Keep all your drains covered and see what happens, and when you treat one drain with bleach and hot water, make sure the rest are covered, including your overflow drains. Restaurants often have this problem also. Another thing that you can do is add a teaspoon of neem and cedar oil to your favorite household cleaner. Neem is a natural insecticide that is safe for pets, cedar will repel any kind of insect.

googly
Practicus

Post#63 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 pm

rossheron wrote:I'm going to take a step back here and make a suggestion:If your neighbors are getting flies, I doubt it has anything to do with the ritual itself. We recently have had problems with flies at our house, now I will say I have not been working with NAP. We found out they were coming from our drains. So periodically we flush all our tubs, sinks, and showers out with bleach and hot water.

The gunk lurking in your drains is a perfect breeding ground for them. And yes, it can happen on the 17th floor of an apartment building, plumbing is all connected so it matters what your neighbors are putting down their drains too. Keep all your drains covered and see what happens, and when you treat one drain with bleach and hot water, make sure the rest are covered, including your overflow drains. Restaurants often have this problem also. Another thing that you can do is add a teaspoon of neem and cedar oil to your favorite household cleaner. Neem is a natural insecticide that is safe for pets, cedar will repel any kind of insect.

Magic is all about coincidence my friend. :)

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#64 » Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 am

aww.... the fly thing again....get a fly swatter
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#65 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Something interesting i wanted to share related to this topic...Today when i was at work, I got out of my vehicle at a store and asked Elubatel to be subtle and not so forceful. When i got back into my vehicle a dragon fly flew in. First time that has ever happen to me.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Blizzard
Neophyte

Post#66 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:16 pm

I started reading NAP experiences in SA forum and suddenly this topic popped up. After doing the The New Avatar Power ritual first time I noticed there were many flies on the windows who tried to get in. I have never seen any flies here before. I'm in the old yoga ashram and kitchen is located away from the living/sleeping area. No garbage or food whatsoever in here.