Arzel "seal"- feel free to try this one out

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

lefty
Practicus

Re: Arzel "seal"- feel free to try this one out

Post#21 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm

yes, thanks for this. I guess I should point out, at the risk of being corrected, that the first seal has been corrected so that the first post with the seal provided by Raum is the same as the second one. Unless there's more than meets the eye, but when has that eve been :mrgreen:

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#22 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Bump to this so I can find it when I'm on my computer with the printer.

The chant I did last night was exceptional. I usually chant Arzel's name three times in the opening call to him. Last night I felt him by the second vibration, with lots of energy. My whole body was super-hot, goosebumps all over and a surging peace/energy. I did the General Purpose chant after, yet the following 3 spirits did not have an entrance like that. Perhaps I am building a relationship with Arzel, or my desire to call him is stronger than the others (not on purpose).

I also got one of my first "physical" signs last night. A candle I had burning, which had a steady flame before I began, was flickering SO LOUDLY during the time I called Arzel, that I heard it over my headphones, which played hemisync binaural music. It actually made me open my eyes, find out what the popping sound was and make sure my room wasn't on fire. The candle stopped flickering about 15 minutes after I finished, when it returned to a steady flame. I know, it sounds like something from The movies, where the flames of the candles suddenly turn into afterburners. I'm just reporting what I experienced though. It was a "Hmm" moment, thats about all...

I plan on doing some things with this seal and seeing what happens. Thanks Slater & Raum.

LionHeart
Neophyte

Post#23 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 am

How do I might use a seal during Nap?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Zadok
Practicus

Post#24 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 am

toothache wrote: I also got one of my first "physical" signs last night. A candle I had burning, which had a steady flame before I began, was flickering SO LOUDLY during the time I called Arzel, that I heard it over my headphones, which played hemisync binaural music. .

Hey Toothache

Which hemisync binaural music do you use?

Zadok

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#25 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 am

I did some "seal gazing" tonight prior to my NAP chant. It was nice. I definitely feel a power from it, and it seemed the link was stronger than before.

Raum,I really like the way you designed it, with the 3 diamonds and the Hebrew text. It gave a pleasant effect when gazing at it.

I gazed at it for about 15 minutes, trying to project into the seal and reach out to Arzel, before my official "call" to him.

I also have to report, before my official call to him, I had an intuition he was already present. I even had some mental chatter, "I am here". I made the official call, anyway, as it's become my ritual, and to strengthen the link.

Side note,
Chant was successful, as usual. My latest endeavour is to Zoroel and Sabriel "Chant to Bring Health". I'm healthy, but have some lingering mental issues I've been working on. Zoroel and Sabriel seem to help immensely with dealing with this issue. I also find when I'm doing the chant, I have a strong feeling of a calm, healing, "good" feeling. I don't feel that way in the other chants.

T

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#26 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:20 am

Zadok wrote:
toothache wrote: I also got one of my first "physical" signs last night. A candle I had burning, which had a steady flame before I began, was flickering SO LOUDLY during the time I called Arzel, that I heard it over my headphones, which played hemisync binaural music. .

Hey Toothache

Which hemisync binaural music do you use?

Zadok

Sorry just now seeing this. I'll PM the link.

Luqman Bashiru
Zelator

Post#27 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 am

LionHeart wrote:How do I might use a seal during Nap?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Gazing while chanting the spirit name when it flash put it under the candle

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Topic author
Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#28 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:25 am

lefty wrote:yes, thanks for this. I guess I should point out, at the risk of being corrected, that the first seal has been corrected so that the first post with the seal provided by Raum is the same as the second one. Unless there's more than meets the eye, but when has that eve been :mrgreen:

Yes. raum took down the one with a mistake. They're all good to go

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Monika
Practicus

Post#29 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:01 am

They are all great seals.
I really appreciate that I can try them in my own NAP ritual.
I hope somebody will create: Nitika and Zoroel and Sabriel sigils.

lefty
Practicus

Post#30 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:26 pm

So, here's a question, how is Arzel's name spelled in Hebrew?

When I look at Slater's original post in this thread it is: Aleph resh yod zayin aleph lamedh, but that seems to be a label for Issac Lauria or is somehow most directly connected to him. I would think the angel's name is spelled Aleph resh zayin aleph lamedh, leaving out the Yod. But I've been wrong a lot and don't pretend to know anything about Hebrew. I wanted to do my own like homework on the name, but I have to get it spelled correctly first.

Thanks in advance!