Arzel "seal"- feel free to try this one out

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Arzel "seal"- feel free to try this one out

Post#1 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

I've never needed to use a seal for Arzel, but I'm going to try something a little different soon. So I decided, based on previous experience with Hebrew angelic names having a connection in and of themselves, to place Arzel's name within a circle of the Hebrew for psalm 80:10...were he's linked to the mountains and (specifically) the ceders (hence his name) being shadowed by the branches of the transplanted vine etc

Thanks to raum for posting the reference to the Psalm in another thread.

So play around with this if you like and see what transpires :-) It might even be worthwhile trying a proto-hebrew script given the age of the psalm.
Attachments
Arzel.jpg

Frater Arion
Zelator

Re: Arzel "seal"- feel free to try this one out

Post#2 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 pm

:Thank You
I'll definitely work with this and let you know how it goes.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:11 pm

This is awesome. My desire to work with Arzel has taken a front seat to other spirits for some reason.

This will definitely be a big help and provide some interesting times

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#4 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 am

I am not sure I would use the sofit forms, but that is awesome. Also nice touch with the 22 letters.

When I use my bell, I like to have something similar to that to rest it upon , not just to use as a seal. That would be a great use for that! Dedicated placemat for implements if you will...
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#5 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:43 am

I like it, good work Slater (and Raum.) Maybe it could be placed under an incense burner, preferably burning cedar chips I'd assume.. though any tree incense may produce a similar effect (I only have sandalwood, and resins such as pine, frankincense, myrrh, copal, etc., but no cedar, so I may try one of those :) )

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:17 pm

toothache wrote:This is awesome. My desire to work with Arzel has taken a front seat to other spirits for some reason.

This will definitely be a big help and provide some interesting times

:goodpost He is my favorite too!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Slater wrote:I've never needed to use a seal for Arzel, but I'm going to try something a little different soon. So I decided, based on previous experience with Hebrew angelic names having a connection in and of themselves, to place Arzel's name within a circle of the Hebrew for psalm 80:10...were he's linked to the mountains and (specifically) the ceders (hence his name) being shadowed by the branches of the transplanted vine etc

So play around with this if you like and see what transpires :-) It might even be worthwhile trying a proto-hebrew script given the age of the psalm.

Thank you Slater and raum too!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Slater wrote:I've never needed to use a seal for Arzel, but I'm going to try something a little different soon. So I decided, based on previous experience with Hebrew angelic names having a connection in and of themselves, to place Arzel's name within a circle of the Hebrew for psalm 80:10...were he's linked to the mountains and (specifically) the ceders (hence his name) being shadowed by the branches of the transplanted vine etc

Not so long i scryed a seal also ,actually he gaved me.Never asked him if i m allowed to post it.

:

Topic author
Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm

nox wrote:

Not so long i scryed a seal also ,actually he gaved me.Never asked him if i m allowed to post it.

:

Did you find you could evoke him effectively without it prior to him giving you the seal? I've used Hebrew names for angels in place of seals when I wasn't sure of the seal I had, to a fairly decent effect. I just had to do more work myself to make the contact.

I'm wondering if there is a seal in the 6&7 books of Moses for him. I'll have to look.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 am

Slater wrote:
Did you find you could evoke him effectively without it prior to him giving you the seal?

I did He s n not very pretentious.I we noticed that a certain category of being which can be evoked without a seal.
Kadriel also can be evoked very easily also.I worked with him last week .Helped me solve a problem which it was giving me hard days .
Slater wrote:I'm wondering if there is a seal in the 6&7 books of Moses for him. I'll have to look.

That would worth trying.The books of Moses are a bit confusing for me ,when the time will come i will work with them.