VERY cute results with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
plum_girl
Practicus

VERY cute results with NAP

Post#1 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 pm

A friend of mine lost his fiancée and was desperate, so he asked me to help. After a reading, I recommended him to perform a sweetening honey jar, activated with a NAP spell (Pagiel, Anael and Jazar). He should do the evocation daily, lighting a candle over the jar´s lid. About 2 weeks later, she calls him and tells him to return. The odd part is during this time he called me saying " I HEAR VOICES AT NIGHT!IT´S SCARY!"and saying he felt a weight over his chest, "waking up" in the middle of a dream and not being able to move out of the sleeping state (a reaction similar to those I had when I first worked with NAP).
Finally, when reconciliation happened, his girlfriend told him the weirdest thing: "I dozed off at the couch last night and felt someone touching me. I dreamt I woke up and saw a man and a little girl whispering in my ear". When she told him at what time this had happened, my friend was apalled: it was the same exact time of his last evocation. Could the little girl and the man be NAP Spirits? I bet they were, it worked.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Re: VERY cute results with NAP

Post#2 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 pm

I hope your friend remembers to thank the NAP spirits afterwards.

Topic author
plum_girl
Practicus

Post#3 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:21 am

He already did. I told him how to.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

It's a good story. Thanks for sharing.

Protestant Priest

Post#5 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 am

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
plum_girl
Practicus

Post#6 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 am

That would be nice! For my experience NAP spirits do this sort of things. Labezerin caused the oddest reactions the first times I worked with him - including scaring the daylights out of my cat in the middle of the night.

Protestant Priest

Post#7 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 pm

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#8 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:04 am

Sleep Paralysis is definitely linked with these spirits and beings. I've just started reading NAP and from the introduction alone I feel a positive connection with it.
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

Daenil
Practicus

Post#9 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 am

Like what I'm reading so far........... Must experiment.
They have killed all of my Gods, so now I will kill some of theirs.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Elubatel loves to f with your head. Seeing things appear one way then change. Energy coming from all directions at once. Going into a semi trance while driving, snap to and dont know where you are but going in the right direction. I have a long list of strange quirks about Elubatel.

One thing that is very lucid about the spirits in NAP are the dreams.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "