Pronunciation of Angels and words of Power

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Pronunciation of Angels and words of Power

Post#1 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi everyone, first of all I would like to thank you for making such an amazing and informative community. I am excited to add to this community. I have started NAP for awhile now and I've had great success(I will eventually share). I just wanted to request some experienced NAP users (who actually have been in touch with the enities) to record their voice(make an audio file) with all the pronunciations of all of the Angels and words of power in the book. This would be an amazing resource for beginners and I am sure all the Angels will be happy that you are sharing their correct way of pronouncing their name. Who ever posts this it should be sticky worthy as well.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Re: Pronunciation of Angels and words of Power

Post#2 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 am

Geof Gray-Cobb provides the phonetic pronounciation of the entities and Words of Power. So I'm not sure why you are requesting this. In fact one of my problems with NAP is that he provides the phonetic pronounciation for the Words of Power without spelling them out, which makes them difficult to research further. When in doubt however I always stick to his instructions.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 am

his pronunciations are based on a system where it is easy to actually spell them. What do you have difficulty spelling? I will be glad to help. I *might* provide a pronuciation - but I need to get a good enough sounding sound file. Let me see if i can work on some of these.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am

Awesome, Thanks. :bow

lefty
Practicus

Post#5 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:02 am

Raum, I might be able to help with producing good sounding files. I'm driving distance to Philly, where I think you are near. If you think that might be of use to you, please let me know via PM-- or here, but PMs would eventually have to be used make it happen.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#6 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 am

Awesome, Lefty! If you know where philly is, I live about 15 minutes from there in New Jersey. A little place called Cherry Hill. On August 4th, I will be giving a lecture on the Arbatel in philly at my OTO lodge. You should come if you can make it. My wife will also be teaching a beginners yoga class. She is certified through Kripalu, a globally recognized institution people travel the world to study at. PM me for more!
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

raum215 wrote:his pronunciations are based on a system where it is easy to actually spell them. What do you have difficulty spelling? I will be glad to help.

Hi Raum215,

Not sure if you were addressing the OP or my post. On the off chance of the latter, I list below the Words of Power with the corresponding spell that I find difficult to track down, or whose significance is hard to understand:

GENERAL PURPOSE INVOCATION
VEE-NOKE-OH-TEE-SEE-AWN?

INCANTATION FOR WINNING CONTESTS
SKI-MA-AH-MA-THEE-UH?

WIN A LEGAL ACTION INVOCATION
NAB-RAT-AGLA-SURE-AN-AT?

INVOCATION FOR PROTECTION FROM EVIL
EE-YOTE-EE-YAH-VAW-ARE-ZALL?

CHANT TO EXCITE LOVE
HOR-TA-ELL-RACK-AH-MAY?

REKINDLE A MATES INTEREST INCANTATION
VEDGEEED-OR-AH-MEET-EYE?

INCANTATION TO GIVE POWER OVER OTHERS
AH-GAH-LAH-OH-TEE-MEE-TIE? (Agla + ?)

INVOCATION TO GIVE SECRET KNOWLEDGE
EE-BAN-HER-EE-ON-AH-DOH-NIGH? (? + Adonai?)

THE NEW AVATAR POWER DEFENSIVE ARMOR RITUAL
NET-ZAHK-EE-ODE? (Netzach + ?)

THE ASTRAL BOMB ATTACK RITUAL
BEEN-AH-HEH?

THE PSYCHIC GUIDED MISSILE RITUAL
KESS-SED-HEH?

THE ETHERIC SHRAPNEL RITUAL
GAY-BOORAH-VAHV? (Geburah + ?)

THE SPIRIT SENTRY RITUAL
GAY-BOO-RAH-HEH? (Geburah + ?)

THE OCCULT JUDO RITUAL
MAL-COO-VAHV? (Malkuth + ?)

THE THEUGIC BOBBY-TRAP RITUAL
TEE-FAR-ATE-YOD?

THE ATTACK CANCELATION RITUAL
NEAT-SAHK-HEH?

The Words HEH, VAHV and YOD appear to be taken from the Tetragrammaton. But I would like to know the logic for inserting them at the end of the Words of Power with respect to the particular spell. Also "Netzach" seems to appear in both the Defensive Armor and Attack Cancellation, but the phonetic spelling slightly differs.

If you can shed any light on the above, that would be most appreciated.

thanks
tai

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#8 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

VEE-NOKE-OH-TEE-SEE-AWN?

BNKV

In HEBREW : "Bhanako Tsee-awn" literally, "You, the Son of Zion". (The Beth is as *VERY* soft "V" form. I symbolize this as "bh" like it is in anceint sanskrit transliterated to English.) The Son of Zion is "Shlomeh", Solomon, and therefore esoterically, the Prince of Peace in what ever religion of the Book you refer to. The "Son of Zion" is the dwelling place of God on earth. In some texts, it is more clear the reference is to the Magician themself. This "name" is said to derive power from the prophecies of Samuel.

Speaking of Sons of Zion... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWMop7Ee3A

SKI-MA-AH-MA-THEE-UH?

Tzq-ee ma-ameth-eeya. [Tsikee Mah Ameth-eeyah]

"I cry aloud the Truth from [YH, "-yah" - "God"]." A profession of a major prophet - The "Truth" is Jacob (Ameth is a Hebrew word sacred to Him, and it means "Truth"), - the prophet who claimed this is Elijah - who won the contest with the priests of Ba'al by setting his Sacrifice on fire by the power of his God.

Those are two people generally want to know.

BTW - the names of the Sephiroth come from the works of David, and each can be appended with one of the holy letters to augment the word. They have a certain application to Chakras in this way. sort-of. That is what he is doing.

Malkuth Heh is a different Quality than Malkuth Vau, and Malkuth Yod.

Yod, Heh, and Vau, are Fire, Water, and Air Respectively. Earth is not "an elemental force" to the Qabala - it is the canvas upon which the forces play upon, so to speak.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 am

raum215 wrote:[Earth is not "an elemental force" to the Qabala - it is the canvas upon which the forces play upon, so to speak.

Interesting point. Thanks for the explanation.

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:25 pm

tai wrote:
VEE-NOKE-OH-TEE-SEE-AWN?

SKI-MA-AH-MA-THEE-UH?

WIN A LEGAL ACTION INVOCATION
NAB-RAT-AGLA-SURE-AN-AT?

INVOCATION FOR PROTECTION FROM EVIL
EE-YOTE-EE-YAH-VAW-ARE-ZALL?

CHANT TO EXCITE LOVE
HOR-TA-ELL-RACK-AH-MAY?

REKINDLE A MATES INTEREST INCANTATION
VEDGEEED-OR-AH-MEET-EYE?

INCANTATION TO GIVE POWER OVER OTHERS
AH-GAH-LAH-OH-TEE-MEE-TIE? (Agla + ?)

INVOCATION TO GIVE SECRET KNOWLEDGE
EE-BAN-HER-EE-ON-AH-DOH-NIGH? (? + Adonai?)

THE NEW AVATAR POWER DEFENSIVE ARMOR RITUAL
NET-ZAHK-EE-ODE? (Netzach + ?)

THE ASTRAL BOMB ATTACK RITUAL
BEEN-AH-HEH?

THE PSYCHIC GUIDED MISSILE RITUAL
KESS-SED-HEH?

THE ETHERIC SHRAPNEL RITUAL
GAY-BOORAH-VAHV? (Geburah + ?)

THE SPIRIT SENTRY RITUAL
GAY-BOO-RAH-HEH? (Geburah + ?)

THE OCCULT JUDO RITUAL
MAL-COO-VAHV? (Malkuth + ?)

THE THEUGIC BOBBY-TRAP RITUAL
TEE-FAR-ATE-YOD?

THE ATTACK CANCELATION RITUAL
NEAT-SAHK-HEH?

Reviving this thread, if I may.

Has anyone got the whole translations for the above Hebrew phrases, please?

:)

tnx

s.

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>