what a disappointment

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

BrotherEnoch
Practicus

Re: what a disappointment

Post#11 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Magically speaking, there are quite a few methods I have been unable to get results from. That doesn't mean they don't work. That just means I can't get them to work. There's nothing wrong with saying that and moving on to what does work for you.

My date tonight (si, la Calavera!) is more than adequate for me to believe there's something at work with NAP. And what I've read from others suggests that NAP is working for some people. What I'm wondering is how many of the people getting positive results are doing things exactly by the book?
"By the way, I like your wizard: instead of making all the wealthiest women in love with himself, and getting thousands out of them, he condescends to pick up £15 by rendering Glaucias irresistible."
-Tychiades in Lucian's "The Liar"

Karnevil
Neophyte

Post#12 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Brother Enoch

When i first picked up NAP some weeks ago, I read the book and began to start the ritual work with an open mind, given that over the years i have worked with various Finbarr titles and other works with varying degree of success.

So far i have experienced some small successes with the money and success ritual work and the pendulum work is very much an extension of work that i already do so i expected that to be successful and of course natural progression from that moves into other types of communication with the spirits you work with.

Some rituals in the book have not yet brought results, however as my goals are more 'long term" i do not expect to see anything from those workings for some weeks.

I'll report back what else goes on as and when the results come in.

Protestant Priest

Post#13 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 pm

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm in need of a quick cash thru lottery.

You want something without having to work for it. That's not "judgement" (cos who the hell wouldn't want that! lol) but just restating it in the way it is likely to be seen in the greater scheme of things.

I'll tell you this now. Angelic spirits know that is not how to maintain balance within their office or "piece of the garden they maintain" so to speak. If what you ask for would throw a spanner in the works and cause chaos the answer will likely be no.

The opposite seems to be true when we employ the same spirits to help us work towards the same kinds of goals(or freeing up money owed to you that has not been forthcoming)...then they are helping you in your efforts, teaching you along the way rather than teaching you nothing by acting like your personal money handout center.

Sure...you can force a spirit to do shit...even angels (I can't...but it can be done) but generally speaking the subset of spirits likely to give you what you ask (sometimes)for regardless of consequences, are not in that book.

Protestant Priest

Post#15 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 pm

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#16 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am

Also consider the powers of your own being. Many spirits can not help you past the extent of these things in yourself. Not without a significant consequence. The key is to learn how to amass wealth with the powers of your being. Some people can be given a car if they need it with little more than a candle, but if they try and do a spell for a twenty dollar bill, they can never seem to get a successful result.

Also, never ever forget, magic will not remove every obstacle from your life, it will hopefully be a key to accomplishing ordeals and a means to make you learn lessons easier to not have to keep revisiting them ... A magician in their oaths consents to experience every element of the human condition,.. Bear them all with joy and purpose.wealth or poverty, labor or luxury, bliss or anguish. Not matter how good or how bad, this too will come to pass.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 am

raum215 wrote:Also, never ever forget, magic will not remove every obstacle from your life, it will hopefully be a key to accomplishing ordeals and a means to make you learn lessons easier to not have to keep revisiting them ... A magician in their oaths consents to experience every element of the human condition,.. Bear them all with joy and purpose.wealth or poverty, labor or luxury, bliss or anguish. Not matter how good or how bad, this too will come to pass.

You know, that's the distilled or shortened essence of part of my earlier Saturnine work.

LOVE TURL
Neophyte

Post#18 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:51 pm

this book dosent work i spend one week with elubatel and nothing happen damm all my time wasted

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#19 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:25 pm

LOVE TURL wrote:this book dosent work i spend one week with elubatel and nothing happen damm all my time wasted

Oh, ok. Thank you for your review. We will go ahead and delete all references to NAP, now. Have a wonderful day!
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#20 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:47 pm

You know, people kvetch & complain about trying NAP with no results for just one week and yet I spent an ENTIRE DECADE of my life working traditional QBL, Gematria, classical Golden Dawn rites such as the L.B.R.P./G.B.R.P., Hexagram rites, working with talismans, flashing colors, Hebrew letters; then studied and read Crowley's inane ramblings, and the assorted classics by authors such as Regardie, Gray, Fortune, (ugh!) Waite, Manley P. Hall, Knight, Godwin, and Kraig. Know what I got for all my efforts?

Nada.

Not one frigging cent. My marriage went into the commode; my career slid into hell; my in-laws were mad at me; my own family were upset with me; my stomach was in knots; and yet not one thing I did with Qabalistic MagicK did jack or crap for me! TEN YEARS WASTED so do NOT come bitching about trying a working for a silly week's worth of time.

I got desperate enough to try some of that crazy stuff from The Cincinnati Journal of Ceremonial Magick published by Louis Martinae & Mishlen Linden under the name of Black Moon Archives. I tried some wild rituals by Bill Siebert (now there's one screwy CM, lemme tell you! Ask some of the NY Thelema chapters if you doubt me. Hah! What a character!)

I even gave some Frater U.: D.: Chaos MagicK a try and while I got SOME results, I was not fully pleased. It was not until I abandoned the entire Qabala studies and went back into Sorcery once again and began enchanting that my life turned 180 for the better. SO do I go around preaching to others that QBL-CM is somehow BAD??? Pfffft! Hell no! Yet that is what fools misinterpret from me because of their knee jerk reactions to it. No instead I am simply stating that QBL-CM does NOT work for everyone! (Hello McFly, anyone home?!?) Because not everyone will get results with a given system even if they spend enough time working with it for say a year & a day which IS TRADITIONAL and fair amount of time.

I know a woman who can perform miracles with the "A Course In Miracles" because

1. the course is something she fully immerses herself into
2. she believes and has faith the course works
3. the course is consistent within itself
4. she uses the course regularly without fail

You should be able to apply the above four principles to your own spiritual work, regardless of what system it is you wish to use and obtain suitable results. However there are others whom I have met who took the same course she did and cannot get it to work for them the way she does. Go figure, eh? So just because NAP does NOT work for YOU does NOT mean it does not work for everyone, because it works for ME. I'm the one who told Vovin about it first. Yeah I too was skeptical at first but *shrugs* what the hey there are all sorts of spirits out there not just the classical ones listed in the grimoires and I find it quite humorous at the sheer temerity and hubris many in the CM world have towards non-traditional sources or non-trad methods of summoning for ye have much to learn as I did - and still have.

I respect your right to go study your idols even though I consider them a waste of MY time as you see NAP as a waste of yours. 8^)
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.