Can NAP be used for other people?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
moon-swan
Neophyte

Can NAP be used for other people?

Post#1 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 pm

I am new to this. I would like to use NAP to help my mother raise money for her business.
Can I just go a general purpose invocation?

lefty
Practicus

Re: Can NAP be used for other people?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 am

Specifically I know he says you can do the healing spell, the one that has (I think) E-Man-U-El as the word of power, and insert some one else's name. That's not the same, but if you start doing NAP you could ask for ways to help your mother secure the funds she needs. Creative ways to approach problems seem to appear in my mind, so I suspect it will for you too.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 am

I've used NAP for some of my clients and it has worked for them so.....Yes is my answer.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 am

Absolutely! God- the most wonderful things I've worked with that system are for others.

Just last night, as a way of showing thanks to three NAP spirits, I burned some pieces of pine soaked naturally in the pine sap and oils that my daughter and I harvested from a tree stump last year. I placed the bowl of coals with the incense on top of a hexagram on the alter top (with their names written in proto-Hebrew written around the circle) after contacting them and expressing appreciation for coming through 100% for some work I did with them for my little girl.

There's more to it than what I described here but rest assured its thanks, not glorification or angel worship :-)

(BTW...the scent is very similar to Copal)

SFT
Neophyte

Post#5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 am

Curious as to how you do rituals for others, is it a case of projecting the rituals onto others, visualizing the person or just including their name in the ritual?

Topic author
moon-swan
Neophyte

Post#6 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks for the replies

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:13 pm

SFT wrote:Curious as to how you do rituals for others, is it a case of projecting the rituals onto others, visualizing the person or just including their name in the ritual?

Both, ime

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#8 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 am

I'd like to bump this to the first page to see if any others have done work for others as my mother has a property for sale (for 2 years now) with only one offer that fell through made on it and she could desperately use the money. Once I've a better understanding of NAP after I spend a week or two with the book I'm going to start applying NAP to it.

In the meantime, I'd like to read more experiences of other board member's that have used NAP for others. Be as vague as you'd like but please share if any of you have had success working NAP for others.
Last edited by ryanmercer on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 am

ryanmercer wrote:In the meantime, I'd like to read more experiences of other board member's that have used NAP for others. Be as vague as you'd like but please share if any of you have had success working NAP for others.

I have used the Health ritual for my father, it works like a charm.
He is getting better and better, both physically as well as mentally.

s.

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

HermeticOdin
Practicus

Post#10 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 am

Definitely works for other people's benefit. I've done successful health rituals for other humans and pets, and also thwarted evil intend off loved ones. I'm sure money shouldn't be a problem.