the spirits of NAP has advised me something peculiar

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Otarion
Practicus

the spirits of NAP has advised me something peculiar

Post#1 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Elubatel, and opiel and IAO, ave advised me the be a "celibant" person.. I mean.. theres a lot more to this, theres a lot more advice, but im only advised to talk about this matter. why would they advise me this?? well I know why, but is this normal? would the NAP spirits tell this advice to you.. and whos had advice from the avatar spirits? and what is your story?

lefty
Practicus

Re: the spirits of NAP has advised me something peculiar

Post#2 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

The women around me have decided I'm to be celibate. :jkj Maybe the NAP spirits are working through them in that regard. :thinking

I don't get such clear answers, I think I get mantras to chant pretty directly though. The biggest message along somewhat similar lines I've gotten was to stop driving like a maniac. Many times I've lucked out. About a month ago something happened where I was spared, and I promised to cool it. Then something happened and I went back on that promise and since then I've had a pretty rough time of it-- penance I guess it is.

I think in being told to not do something, well that void will be filled with something, so I wonder what you'll end up doing or where you're focus will go and what you'll end up producing as a result. It might be about channeling your energy into your own pursuits. Not knowing your specific situation, it's tough to say.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

First of all, never think anything you are asked to do is permanent. Consider the terms, establish the parameters. For example, perhaps you are asked to be celibate to avoid a circumstance that can only arise if you are thinking like a sexually active or a person with sexual goals.

I have engaged and persisted through three trials of celibacy - two for several years. My father was asked for 11 years of celibacy WHILE he was seeing a women. She was available, but not what he wanted. He ended up suitably prepared to be the man a woman needed - and it turned out to be his grade school crush who never gave him the time of day. Through his work, his efforts and his willingness to persist through ordeal - he got the first girl he ever wanted. And he was 56 when they married - a prayer of his heart when he was just a young child. And she is the fulfillment of everything he ever wanted.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:14 am

Otarion wrote:Elubatel, and opiel and IAO, ave advised me the be a "celibant" person.. I mean.. theres a lot more to this, theres a lot more advice, but im only advised to talk about this matter. why would they advise me this?? well I know why, but is this normal? would the NAP spirits tell this advice to you.. and whos had advice from the avatar spirits? and what is your story?

U should ask them for how long ,why ...
I usually ask Arzel about the nap spirits,if i want to do something that i m not certain of.

Pax
Philosophus

Post#5 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 am

Hi Otarion. May I ask, exactly how did the spirts speak to you?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Topic author
Otarion
Practicus

Post#6 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Sure, After the ritual, i usually do the "dee hay thooth, and i thank them for coming, and we set up business, and we brief and i do the kabbalistic cross. and we depart i light the incense.. after lighting the incense.. i get an impression in my minds eye.. saying

by the way young man, become celibate. for a little while.

yes, they did say a little while.. im not sure why they want me to obstain.. but i will.. i mean it's a little hard right now.. NAP will light up the best features you have about you, even if youre the most handsome and sexiest guy or girl out there. But ive been feeling quite focused, kind of spiritual.. in a zombified way lol.. hard to explain. yes, they just said, celibacy is your route.. I skipped NAP today, but i will ask arzel whats up...im preparing for a big move to a city with more economic oportunity 2 1.2 hours south of me..

Topic author
Otarion
Practicus

Post#7 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 am

Raum interesting about your father and his ordeal in celibacy.. but it was noble and he was rewarded.

i think this is coming from elubatel.. im pretty sure, because i saw an image of a golden image of a man.. didnt have a race or color to him.. it was a flash.. so i couldnt make out what i saw.

and lefty.. i do hope you drive right my friend.. for many, many reasons

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 am

There's probably a good reason as to why they've asked to to become "celibate".
Fortunately, it's up to you if you want to do it or not.

Working with entities in a more "advisor" type capacity will always get you odd
little request like these but it's always to help you grow, just ask anyone who has
K&CHGA or patron deities or even gurus.

Topic author
Otarion
Practicus

Post#9 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 am

Theyve asked me to reconnect with my HGA as well. and to learn other things.. celibacy.. thats something that can be difficult or very easy.. it depends where i put myself.. I work with beautiful women every day.. it's like looking at a bouquet of flowers every day, but in the eyes of a honey bee lol.

celibacy is something i've wanted to do again, i havent done it since 1999 to 2001 so it will be interesting and nice to go back to simplicity. nothing wrong with abstaining every once in a while. I wish everybody could do it at least once in their life..

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#10 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

They could simply be asking you to be celibate to stop the internal conflict of you being not sure about it... and answering your uncertainty. Or, on a different note, it could be your inner dialogue to try and make such a decision *mean* something.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.