First NAP Experiments

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
BrotherEnoch
Practicus

First NAP Experiments

Post#1 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:47 am

Thursday night I decided to read NAP. I looked over the book and at first was more than a bit skeptical. I have seen many similar looking books that are obviously there just to sell to a desperate market. NAP looks like something well tested before the thought of putting it into a marketable form. The closer I looked, the more I saw there was a solid structure and real words of power and spirit names. It reminds me of the "secrets" appended to many old grimoires. One big book of secrets. So I decided to give it a serious go.

I started Thursday night (about 3 AM Friday actually) and again the next night and in a while I will make it three days in a row. I think I have already seen some results. If what I think is happening really is happening... You'll be seeing something in that results thread.
"By the way, I like your wizard: instead of making all the wealthiest women in love with himself, and getting thousands out of them, he condescends to pick up £15 by rendering Glaucias irresistible."
-Tychiades in Lucian's "The Liar"

djenkins
Practicus

Re: First NAP Experiments

Post#2 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 am

I was shocked by how something so simple to perform can be so powerful, if I had of picked the book up without having been a member of this forum I would have laughed and threw it back.

I hope the results you are beginning to see manifest, and I look forward to reading them.

Topic author
BrotherEnoch
Practicus

Post#3 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.
Last edited by BrotherEnoch on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"By the way, I like your wizard: instead of making all the wealthiest women in love with himself, and getting thousands out of them, he condescends to pick up £15 by rendering Glaucias irresistible."

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 pm

BrotherEnoch wrote:After the "Oh, shit, it's redbeard!" experience, I sort of let my painted lady go her own way with a "daty friend" who happens to have the same name as me. Yesterday I actually DID become homeless. For realz. Like, sitting in Denny's drinking coffee after coffee and thinking about renting a storage unit as a room, type homeless. Today I broke into my ex-wife's house and took a shower, put some of my ex-wife's "just a friend's" hair gel in my hair and then went to Starbucks because it's nice and cool in here and it's got free wi-fi. A short while ago I put on my headset and started playing the audio files for my special binaural NAP experience that I played for myself the first time around. I haven't slept in almost three days and the Starbucks music is loud. Not the most ideal circumstances. But Wait! A little bit ago, the shift supervisor high-fived redbeard and redbeard left. Then in walks my lovely latina! Is this shit working real time? She seems super excited to see me. Did something happen to my namesake?

I have no home and no money for a motel. How will tonight end? With a soft, warm bed, I hope. Still waiting for my chocolate.

i would try invoking Arzel and Nitika. Just invoke Arzel the same way 3 times
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
BrotherEnoch
Practicus

Post#5 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.
Last edited by BrotherEnoch on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tremegorn
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:04 am

Gotta say, i'm reminded of Matthew 7:7 when I read about your receiving chocolate.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." :)

The general purpose invocation might also be a good fit for your current situation, but whatever your doing, keep it up!

Topic author
BrotherEnoch
Practicus

Post#7 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Last edited by BrotherEnoch on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seektruth
Neophyte

Post#8 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 am

Magick *and* pick-up artistry? Now that my friend is a diabolical combination lol. I've used the latter alone and gotten a set of keys to a prospects apartment within the first week lol. Was a nice "home away from home." I don't think NAP has any spells for enchantment of the opposite sex other than the "excite love" in one particular person spell, but perhaps it could be modified. Good luck!

Topic author
BrotherEnoch
Practicus

Post#9 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 pm

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#10 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 pm

I am quite familiar with this kind of living and loving from California. It got old for me.

But what I do not see, and this is perhaps something you should consider - MAKE "REDBEARD" lose interest in her, instead of making her lose interest in him.

It works *so* much better, and even if she is still smitten with him, you are almost guaranteed to be her backup, if she is already teasing him. If a woman feels a guy lost interest in her, her first recourse is to check with her gut and see if her gets jealous of her with another guy (especially one that he was jealous or uncomfortable with).
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.