Nap Hard copy and PDFs

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Nap Hard copy and PDFs

Post#1 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:32 am

Although the PDF worked extremely well, The results I got were good and bad but never the less they are results. I guess you could say the bad results were good too they are your mentor (teacher) so to speak, I purchased the hard copy and got immediate results very good. I was just trying an experiment based on what Frater wrote about the hard copy being a talisman to attract the spirits from the book and he is spot on about that. I even purchased another book for my gf, so she is part of the experiment as well.

I would like to hear others feed back on this. The book is in such high demand it will almost impossible to get your hands on it. I was fortunate to get it at the price I did, The other copy is not in as great shape as the first one and paid difference on the mark up value.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Re: Nap Hard copy and PDFs

Post#2 » Wed May 16, 2012 6:44 pm

summerland wrote:Although the PDF worked extremely well, The results I got were good and bad but never the less they are results. I guess you could say the bad results were good too they are your mentor (teacher) so to speak, I purchased the hard copy and got immediate results very good. I was just trying an experiment based on what Frater wrote about the hard copy being a talisman to attract the spirits from the book and he is spot on about that. I even purchased another book for my gf, so she is part of the experiment as well.

I would like to hear others feed back on this. The book is in such high demand it will almost impossible to get your hands on it. I was fortunate to get it at the price I did, The other copy is not in as great shape as the first one and paid difference on the mark up value.

I'm still waiting for some result movement. I saw some possible movement yesterday and today but not really sure about it. Hmmm, I may have to say its working. I have a tough target but it may be working.

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#3 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:32 am

mochagoddess38 wrote:
summerland wrote:Although the PDF worked extremely well, The results I got were good and bad but never the less they are results. I guess you could say the bad results were good too they are your mentor (teacher) so to speak, I purchased the hard copy and got immediate results very good. I was just trying an experiment based on what Frater wrote about the hard copy being a talisman to attract the spirits from the book and he is spot on about that. I even purchased another book for my gf, so she is part of the experiment as well.

I'm still waiting for some result movement. I saw some possible movement yesterday and today but not really sure about it. Hmmm, I may have to say its working. I have a tough target but it may be working.

Looking at my book of shadows, I am seeing results. I'm going to continue to pluck away.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:06 am

mochagoddess38 wrote:
mochagoddess38 wrote:

Looking at my book of shadows, I am seeing results. I'm going to continue to pluck away.

Awesome mocagoddess! Please post them

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#5 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Awesome mocagoddess! Please post them

Will do shortly. A curveball has been thrown in at me. Grrr!

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#6 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:53 am

Glad the hard copy helped somewhat summerland! Good work guys - keep persevering!
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 am

you know...I don't think posting your workings is a good idea. The book even says keep it to yourself.

I mean long after the fact maybe...maybe. We don't really get into specifics of all the other work we do daily and weekly in non NAP magic. Up to you guys but it's generally not the done thing

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Slater wrote:you know...I don't think posting your workings is a good idea. The book even says keep it to yourself.

I mean long after the fact maybe...maybe. We don't really get into specifics of all the other work we do daily and weekly in non NAP magic. Up to you guys but it's generally not the done thing

I just want the results of not posting her rituals

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#9 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:23 pm

summerland wrote:
Slater wrote:you know...I don't think posting your workings is a good idea. The book even says keep it to yourself.

Well my results arent going as expected. If you are working with NAP for something that affects another person, what if that person is a very hard subject?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Mon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:
summerland wrote:

Well my results arent going as expected. If you are working with NAP for something that affects another person, what if that person is a very hard subject?

Depends....What are you wanting to accomplished?