My first NAP ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

My first NAP ritual

Post#1 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:59 pm

I prepared my first NAP ritual with Nitika on Tuesday. I was just reading the text, intent of finding a job because my current job was not going so well, due to lack of commissions. I come in early and stay late every day to make it happen, but it seems stifled. I am still not sure why, but I plan to still make every effort to keep the skillset I gained there.

As for the ritual, I was driving to my daily location visualizing my ritual to be done in my car when I got to the site, and my phone rang, as I was just focusing on Nitika's name, and the context of it. A staffing agency I spoke to back last october called me with a offered interview. But the position they wanted me to interview was just six to eight weeks. Honestly, I did not even know if I would have my current job six to eight weeks from now. But I still said, no. Besides my GPS was barking at me and making the speaker phone call hard to hear.

When I got to the store, I did NAP to point A. Then I did the call to Nitkia and he appeared said "HEY! WHY DID YOU SAY NO???"

So I called back, and said I would interview for it. Then I went into the site. In the site, I thanked Nitika by reciting the first Enochian call and offering a cup of coffee. As I did this, a man came running in the open door next to me yelling and flailing his arms. He was attacked by a SWARM of bees which were outside that overtook the whole front of the store, but stung noone. When I went out, they flew up and over the store and out of sight.

This triggered me, because I was and am pretty broke for a few days have bills adding up and need to make the kind of money my job promises even though I am not making the numbers I need. So I went to the interview yesterday. I was trying to call my boss, but it wouldn't work. My GPS wouldn't work, and I knew I had to overcome a ordeal. So I printed out directions to the interview, and it was literally like five miles down the road from the job site I had worked at when I did the ritual! They loved me at the place, and gave the position to me over 7 other people. I found out in the interview that it would be double the wage I make, and could become long term or permanent.

I did a Middle Pillar with Elubatel, totally winging the NAP ritual...

Also, when I told my current boss that I simply can't afford to not take it, he told me that I was his best guy and if that position doesn't work out, come back I have my job there! The owner of the company said it too, and I was astonished with how easy and clean that works. He told me that I have ethics and determination and sincerity and ability you can not make or fake; you have to be blessed or born with. He would work with someone with that talent to make them successful for as long as they were willing to work for it themselves! And if I need 8 weeks to go catch up on some finances before giving this a shot, and I want to come back, I have a job.

That is a rare unique thing, that on my way to work I now follow that same path that I focused and charged with the intent to call Nitika. This is feeling like a new chapter in my life. a damn good one.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

anonda
Adeptus Minor

Re: My first NAP ritual

Post#2 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm

those are great results raum.

maybe, the bees may mean nothing to some
but i think that was a symbol/omen, imo.

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#3 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Congrats Raum, that is quite the result you got! :)
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Post#4 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 pm

I plan to actually set up my spare room for the use of NAP work. I plan to settle into a routine as well. Anyone have ideas of structures for routinues?
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

anonda
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:34 pm

not a nap user
but ive seen other members
who are loyal to it.

im sure some of them will have some ideas
as to an nap room.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Post#6 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:00 pm

anonda wrote:those are great results raum.

I posted them for analysis and to share, thank you.

The first thing I thought of in relation to the swarm of *thousands* of bees is Spring/Bee/Fertility. Things have been very gloomy lately, but bees are part of the cycle of the bringing forth of seed, flower, and fruit. They are a crucial part, as well, a part related to the expansion of the elements of growth, the communication and messenger of the powers of life.

It was really awesome.

anonda
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:05 pm

where i come from, bees indicate work or a job.
because of the association with honey,
it also means positive, sweetness.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:15 pm

raum215 wrote:
anonda wrote:those are great results raum.

I posted them for analysis and to share, thank you.

The first thing I thought of in relation to the swarm of *thousands* of bees is Spring/Bee/Fertility. Things have been very gloomy lately, but bees are part of the cycle of the bringing forth of seed, flower, and fruit. They are a crucial part, as well, a part related to the expansion of the elements of growth, the communication and messenger of the powers of life.

It was really awesome.

That is Awesome raum! At first when I was having a hard time with Elubatel, I worked with Arzel and Nitika and got very good results. Then when I finally worked through things with Elubatel I would invoke Nitika first then Elubatel and my life changed completely around. The bees could be a sign that you are going to be a busy man.So... thats real good for you! You have your work cut out for you. Hopefully you will write a book on these Angels. They are very powerful! More powerful than any spirits ive seen. Keep up the good work and keep us posted raum.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:29 pm

raum215 wrote:I plan to actually set up my spare room for the use of NAP work. I plan to settle into a routine as well. Anyone have ideas of structures for routinues?

One thing I noted about Elubatel... And my gf did too, and only Elubatel wanted, was to read psalms 23. Might help you I dunno..He has different things for different people. And for some reason I always see him in the East corner of my room. One night I summoned Archangel Michael before I invoked Elubatel and Elubatel appeared. Theres something about Elubatel, when he appears the other Angels stand to the side.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Post#10 » Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 pm

You know what was funny, I have been, for no discernible reason, been reciting psalm 23 in the morning at this one turn to get onto a specific road, it is funny. I did not know this.

YHVH ROY,

Ch