Depression NAP And Vibration

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Depression NAP And Vibration

Post#1 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:50 am

This posting is in regards to depression

and New Avatar Power. Franz Bardon

commented on working with spirits

from various planetary zones.

He mentioned that each and every

spirit has a vibration.

I suggest that the spirits in the NAP book

are being invoked in the spells

Geoff Gray Cobb provided.

Invocation may engender a taking in

of that or this particular spirits energies

and potencies.

This then is my theory regarding

the depression some are experiencing.

They are feeling and sensing the vibration of

the spirits they are invoking.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Frater EOE
Practicus

Re: Depression NAP And Vibration

Post#2 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Spot on BBB well said! I think because NAP is so accessible and so potent, maybe people without any other form of magickal training (and even some that have had years of training) are not immune to these energies. It is definitely important to ground yourself thoroughly after any working - this is usually why most schools of magick teach banishing and grounding exercises to the neophytes until they have it down pat before allowing them to move onto the more juicy things. And obviously balance is also an extremely fundamental part of any magickal training as can be seen for example in Bardons IIH. Even though GGC does explain the "uncrossing ritual" - sometimes I feel this and the MM ritual should have been incorporated into Chapter 1 (right after the Point A relaxation ritual) so students would start to familiarize themselves to begin with.
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

blitzkrieg65
Neophyte

Post#3 » Wed May 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Maybe this is an explanation for the borderline mental breakdown I experienced this morning. Even now the vibes in my head just feel "wrong."

In the effort of seeking a bit of help for myself as well as potentially helping out those that may be in similar situations, I'll detail my situation here to my fellow practitioners.

I've been working with NAP for three weeks to a month, now. I discovered it rather serendipitously after investigating many avenues for help rekindling a mate's interest (I know, I know. But most of us have been there, and there's a lot of synchronicity with this individual. And it was through her that I gradually came upon the spiritual/mystical avenues I now pursue). After working through one spellcaster I decided to take matters into my own hands. That's when I stumbled upon NAP.

The majority of my work in the past month has focused on the chant to rekindle a mate's interest, But in that time frame I have worked with Elubatel twice, chant to excite love three times, chant for health once and general invocation once. More often than not I performed these invocations in separate rituals. But there have been at least two instances in which I've done multiples in one ritual. As you can see, I'm still experimenting -- trying to figure out what works best for me.

I began doing NAP work from a PDF and obtained my own copy of the book early last week.

I should note I've incorporated the titanic ritual as of three days ago. Here's my usual ritual map since including the titanic ritual (I burn frankincense throughout):

LBRP
NAP relaxation to point A
Opening of the gates
NAP circulation
Fountain
Bornless
Planetary invocation
Rekindle invocation
Thanking of spirits and request for them to go about these works
LBRP
Return from NAP

Any comments on the order and/or things I could do to make this stronger?

The first week, when I was simply practicing the NAP relaxation followed by the rekindle (sometimes with De Hay Thoth, sometimes without), I had strong results. Since then the results have seemingly tapered off. I've tried to go back to what I was practicing at that point, but I wasn't meticulous about writing things down in my book of shadows at that point, so I'm unsure as to EXACTLY what I did. In an effort to rediscover this I've tried simplifying my practice by not utilizing the LBRP or De Hay Thoth. I've been a bit worried that including too many things could delude the power of the practice. I've yet to regain the immediate satisfactory results that I obtained from that first week of practice, though. Any thoughts on this and/or what I could do to maximize effect?

Throughout my few weeks of practice there have been times when I certainly felt presences, energy and whatnot. Presences were most notably felt within the first week of practice and have seemed to taper off. Energy flowing within myself seemed to be the strongest this past weekend when I performed a rite in the order cited above that included three NAP chants/invocations in this singular ritual. I was very tired yesterday and experienced a rather disconcerting lack of energy or sense of presence in the two separate rituals I performed. One of the rituals was practiced as listed above, but without the LBRP, and the second ritual practiced later that day was simply NAP relaxation + the general invocation and the return from NAP -- also sans the LBRP. The lack of energy and/or sense of presence actually disturbed me to some extent yesterday as well as my overall lack of energy throughout the day.

This morning I woke up feeling incredibly depressed -- so much so that I couldn't even get out of bed to go to work till much later. And my brain/head physically felt "wrong." This heavy depression has me rather worried as it's led to negative thought patterns, which makes me worry that I may be ruining the possibility of favorable outcomes from the rituals. These feelings are lingering to some extent right now, which has led me to conclude that the LBRP should not be omitted from my practice. I'm still unsure if I should reintroduce De Hay Thoth before I close with the LBRP or not. Right now I'm planning on going to lunch at around 2 p.m. (today's afternoon hour of Venus) to perform the ritual as described above in its entirety.

Anyway, that's my rundown. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :oops:

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

blitzkrieg65 wrote:Maybe this is an explanation for the borderline mental breakdown I experienced this morning. Even now the vibes in my head just feel "wrong."

In the effort of seeking a bit of help for myself as well as potentially helping out those that may be in similar situations, I'll detail my situation here to my fellow practitioners.

I've been working with NAP for three weeks to a month, now. I discovered it rather serendipitously after investigating many avenues for help rekindling a mate's interest (I know, I know. But most of us have been there, and there's a lot of synchronicity with this individual. And it was through her that I gradually came upon the spiritual/mystical avenues I now pursue). After working through one spellcaster I decided to take matters into my own hands. That's when I stumbled upon NAP.

The majority of my work in the past month has focused on the chant to rekindle a mate's interest, But in that time frame I have worked with Elubatel twice, chant to excite love three times, chant for health once and general invocation once. More often than not I performed these invocations in separate rituals. But there have been at least two instances in which I've done multiples in one ritual. As you can see, I'm still experimenting -- trying to figure out what works best for me.

I began doing NAP work from a PDF and obtained my own copy of the book early last week.

I should note I've incorporated the titanic ritual as of three days ago. Here's my usual ritual map since including the titanic ritual (I burn frankincense throughout):

LBRP
NAP relaxation to point A
Opening of the gates
NAP circulation
Fountain
Bornless
Planetary invocation
Rekindle invocation
Thanking of spirits and request for them to go about these works
LBRP
Return from NAP

Any comments on the order and/or things I could do to make this stronger?

The first week, when I was simply practicing the NAP relaxation followed by the rekindle (sometimes with De Hay Thoth, sometimes without), I had strong results. Since then the results have seemingly tapered off. I've tried to go back to what I was practicing at that point, but I wasn't meticulous about writing things down in my book of shadows at that point, so I'm unsure as to EXACTLY what I did. In an effort to rediscover this I've tried simplifying my practice by not utilizing the LBRP or De Hay Thoth. I've been a bit worried that including too many things could delude the power of the practice. I've yet to regain the immediate satisfactory results that I obtained from that first week of practice, though. Any thoughts on this and/or what I could do to maximize effect?

Throughout my few weeks of practice there have been times when I certainly felt presences, energy and whatnot. Presences were most notably felt within the first week of practice and have seemed to taper off. Energy flowing within myself seemed to be the strongest this past weekend when I performed a rite in the order cited above that included three NAP chants/invocations in this singular ritual. I was very tired yesterday and experienced a rather disconcerting lack of energy or sense of presence in the two separate rituals I performed. One of the rituals was practiced as listed above, but without the LBRP, and the second ritual practiced later that day was simply NAP relaxation + the general invocation and the return from NAP -- also sans the LBRP. The lack of energy and/or sense of presence actually disturbed me to some extent yesterday as well as my overall lack of energy throughout the day.

This morning I woke up feeling incredibly depressed -- so much so that I couldn't even get out of bed to go to work till much later. And my brain/head physically felt "wrong." This heavy depression has me rather worried as it's led to negative thought patterns, which makes me worry that I may be ruining the possibility of favorable outcomes from the rituals. These feelings are lingering to some extent right now, which has led me to conclude that the LBRP should not be omitted from my practice. I'm still unsure if I should reintroduce De Hay Thoth before I close with the LBRP or not. Right now I'm planning on going to lunch at around 2 p.m. (today's afternoon hour of Venus) to perform the ritual as described above in its entirety.

Anyway, that's my rundown. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :oops:

Did you do rekindle with Elubatel? Because I dont think Elubatel takes interest in your love life. He might be wondering WTF?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

BrotherButterball wrote:This posting is in regards to depression

and New Avatar Power. Franz Bardon

commented on working with spirits

from various planetary zones.

He mentioned that each and every

spirit has a vibration.

I suggest that the spirits in the NAP book

are being invoked in the spells

Geoff Gray Cobb provided.

Invocation may engender a taking in

of that or this particular spirits energies

and potencies.

This then is my theory regarding

the depression some are experiencing.

They are feeling and sensing the vibration of

the spirits they are invoking.

Tim

I would say thats a very good theory BBB. Good Post!

blitzkrieg65
Neophyte

Post#6 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:21 pm

summerland wrote:

Did you do rekindle with Elubatel? Because I dont think Elubatel takes interest in your love life. He might be wondering WTF?[/quote]

Nope. Rekindling has specifically been with Pagiel.

Elubatel was for help in a business matter.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:50 pm

blitzkrieg65 wrote:
summerland wrote:

Did you do rekindle with Elubatel? Because I dont think Elubatel takes interest in your love life. He might be wondering WTF?

Nope. Rekindling has specifically been with Pagiel.

Elubatel was for help in a business matter.[/quote]

So you did rekindling separate invocation then another time the success? another words some people will do a ritual wanting love and invoke Pagiel, then do a success ritual with Elubatel. When I work with Nitika and Elubatel I invoke Nitika first then Elubatel. They both pertain to the same goal.

blitzkrieg65
Neophyte

Post#8 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:34 am

For sure. These were separate rituals entirely. Once I did ask Pagiel for help with rekindle and then asked Elubatel for help with success in a business endeavor in the same session, but I've generally come to the conclusion that it's better to do these things in separate rituals entirely.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:13 am

@BBB
Well said.
NAP is that double edge sword we always hear about in magick, specially for the
untrained practitioner who delves into this system because it is easily accessible.

Frater Chika Chika
Zelator

Post#10 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Did invocation of Elubatel for a week with high intensity.
I'm a one-technique-freak, so this was just the first step in my schedule with NAP: Mastery of the invocations.

Some day I did it more than twice.

Now, I experience a very strong depression. Today, I literally cannot do the ritual: I feel it as disgusting.

My purpose was to successfully study and sustain an exam ... and with time, I've literally lost the "will" to study.

Bad.
I think I'll give up with NAP.