Depression NAP And Vibration

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

RAis
Zelator

Re: Depression NAP And Vibration

Post#31 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 am

BBB,Could it be that all of the chaos associated with Elubatel is to clear the path from point a to b?[/quote]

Sorry Summerland for butting in, but what path from point a to b? There is one thing very clear to me when dealing with such beings: the fact that their thinkning is not like ours - and if you belive in reincarnation - this could - to them mean letting you be killed and reborn like 6 times until you get what you want.

We assume its all "here and now" - thats like a bad joke to them.
So beware of this thinkning "oh they are thinking of the bigger picture..oh, Yes They Are...

Metta.

totenkopf
Practicus

Post#32 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Magick42 wrote:Grounding is very necessary to bring yourself "down" after each ritual, otherwise, depression and all other kinds of mental issues could arrive. We are dealing with spirits with a higher frequency than what we normally operate in.

Great post Brother B, as usual....

After every NAP ritual I do the middle pillar ritual (Uncle Bearheart Version, youtube it). Not only does this ground the ritual, it energizes you and causes faster manifestations.
Gunter Gray http://kenaztech.com

"The Universe does not revolve around your cup of semen" - Gromvol

Youareawizard
Zelator

Post#33 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 pm

I didn't feel any depression with nap, but in one month doing it, I've experienced an intense fear 3 times during the night. I would wake in the middle of the night with a desperating fear that would last from 30 seconds to a minute.All times I thought "WTF, I go to reason to be afraid!". Tried some prayers, didn't help.Last time I tryed to think about funny stuff, helped a bit. The first time it seemed I've heard a indisntinct evil voice in my head, nothing clear.
By those weeks I was doing the general purpose invocation.

silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#34 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:16 pm

@BBB, nice theory which is perfectly plausible.

@Blitz, I think you're just tired and possibly the depression is a symptom of that. I know from experience that when I get tired, I tend to feel really low and negative to the point where I can barely get out of bed. Maybe you just need a break for a few weeks. Have you tried just doing the relaxation ritual daily for a few weeks, without doing any of the NAP spells? Just sit, deeply relax and meditate? See what happens.

@Frater Chika Chika

Did invocation of Elubatel for a week with high intensity.
I'm a one-technique-freak, so this was just the first step in my schedule with NAP: Mastery of the invocations.

Some day I did it more than twice.

Now, I experience a very strong depression. Today, I literally cannot do the ritual: I feel it as disgusting.

My purpose was to successfully study and sustain an exam ... and with time, I've literally lost the "will" to study.

Bad.
I think I'll give up with NAP.

Why give up? I mean, Geoff himself advises that you should do ONE spell at a time, and only once a day for best results. Given that you've been working with Elubatel invocation for a week with high intensity, I'm really not surprised you feel the way you do. You've probably overdone it/burned yourself out. ;) Just give it a rest for a while for going back to NAP.

Crawling back to bed now.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#35 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 am

silverfirefly wrote:@BBB, nice theory which is perfectly plausible.

@Blitz, I think you're just tired and possibly the depression is a symptom of that. I know from experience that when I get tired, I tend to feel really low and negative to the point where I can barely get out of bed. Maybe you just need a break for a few weeks. Have you tried just doing the relaxation ritual daily for a few weeks, without doing any of the NAP spells? Just sit, deeply relax and meditate? See what happens.

@Frater Chika Chika

Did invocation of Elubatel for a week with high intensity.
I'm a one-technique-freak, so this was just the first step in my schedule with NAP: Mastery of the invocations.

Some day I did it more than twice.

Now, I experience a very strong depression. Today, I literally cannot do the ritual: I feel it as disgusting.

My purpose was to successfully study and sustain an exam ... and with time, I've literally lost the "will" to study.

Bad.
I think I'll give up with NAP.

Why give up? I mean, Geoff himself advises that you should do ONE spell at a time, and only once a day for best results. Given that you've been working with Elubatel invocation for a week with high intensity, I'm really not surprised you feel the way you do. You've probably overdone it/burned yourself out. ;) Just give it a rest for a while for going back to NAP.

silverfirefly..... You really need to read the posts about depression associated with Elubatel.... But hey! if you figured out what makes Elubatel tick please share your experiences
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#36 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:59 pm

One thing I figured out is.... When lusting for results and expecting them to bring success in whatever you want at that point in time because of desperation the results will be delayed or given to another close to you. Of coarse this will bring bouts of depression.

Edit: Job situation is dim. After invoking Nitika.....NO JOB still....2 days later gf gets a insurance check some hundred dollars. Is this bad aim or what? I am a Desert Storm Veteran, I put in a claim for hearing lost with the VA, My medical records were one of the thousands of vets records lost during Desert Storm. Im experiencing health problems associated with the Gulf War Illness. Which spirit should I invoke to help with this?

Dhedi
Neophyte

Post#37 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 pm

To summerland: i think you should give a try to Zoroel and Sabriel. (Page 61 of NAP Book) they heals you physically and mentally.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#38 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:48 pm

My main problem is my medical records lost/stolen to put in my claim. 2006 I received a letter from the VA my medical records were lost.

Frater Chika Chika
Zelator

Post#39 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 am

silverfirefly wrote:Why give up? I mean, Geoff himself advises that you should do ONE spell at a time, and only once a day for best results. Given that you've been working with Elubatel invocation for a week with high intensity, I'm really not surprised you feel the way you do. You've probably overdone it/burned yourself out. ;) Just give it a rest for a while for going back to NAP.

I tried also in the "regular way" after taking some rest... but still, this cause depression.
:(

Frater Chika Chika
Zelator

Post#40 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:24 pm

I practiced again for experimental purpose: I think that depression is related to a certain "closedness" of the heart.
It's not something that comes from the system.