Minimal Results?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Tremegorn
Neophyte

Re: Minimal Results?

Post#11 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 pm

@MrBlack: I dedicated my entire first week of workings exclusively to that angel, and yet didn't see any physical results manifest, beyond having some vivid dreams involving money, winning the lottery, or things in a similar vein.

That's actually the problem though. After performing the rituals, I seem to have a dream that night involving what I had asked for, but then no physical manifestation. While this is immensely interesting in it's own right, (I have an entire journal now filled with a month of the 'dreams' from my NAP workings!) The tangible results have been questionable at best.

It's fairly obvious that the system does work, and I don't plan on writing it off any time soon. In my experiences thus far I'm obviously having some kind of effect, however I'm really just not sure yet why I don't see to be seeing the physical results. (yet?)

I don't have much else to add yet to my 'results' so far, but I've restarted my NAP workings again and I'll let everyone know how it goes. I came fairly close to obtaining a physical copy of the NAP at a reasonable price, but unfortunately it'd been already sold.

I've been spending a lot more time reading and studying the roots of where Grey Cobb might have gotten some of the entities and such from and there's definitely some interesting stuff there (Raum's Nitika Understood thread is awesome, and I feel is just the tip of the iceberg)

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Have you read all threads about Elubatel? We all posted about him so that others can learn. It took me months to understand Mighty Elubatel. Then one night I guess you could say poured my heart out to him and explained the things I wanted to change. Theres something about you hes trying to say and teach you. Thats whats Elubatel is all about. He will help you and get you in the right direction of obtaining your goals, But... YOU have to be willing to put the first foot forward. He will pull you in all directions at one time your intent is not specific.

He wants to know what your plan is and how do you want to go about them. My personal thoughts is he want to know how pure are your intentions. Just like a football play on a chalk board. You plan them first before you play.He is not easily fooled he knows exactly what you think and some things might not be in your best interest.These Angels see everything in the big picture. NOTHING IS GIVEN on a silver platter with Elubatel you have to work for it. But in the long run it will be well worth it.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#13 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm

summerland wrote:Have you read all threads about Elubatel? We all posted about him so that others can learn. It took me months to understand Mighty Elubatel. Then one night I guess you could say poured my heart out to him and explained the things I wanted to change. Theres something about you hes trying to say and teach you. Thats whats Elubatel is all about. He will help you and get you in the right direction of obtaining your goals, But... YOU have to be willing to put the first foot forward. He will pull you in all directions at one time your intent is not specific.

He wants to know what your plan is and how do you want to go about them. My personal thoughts is he want to know how pure are your intentions. Just like a football play on a chalk board. You plan them first before you play.He is not easily fooled he knows exactly what you think and some things might not be in your best interest.These Angels see everything in the big picture. NOTHING IS GIVEN on a silver platter with Elubatel you have to work for it. But in the long run it will be well worth it.

What if your intent, plans and how you want to go about it is clear, but he feels its not in your best interest? Has anyone in here worked with him with clear intent, but he did something different, and it was better than they expected.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:
summerland wrote:Have you read all threads about Elubatel? We all posted about him so that others can learn. It took me months to understand Mighty Elubatel. Then one night I guess you could say poured my heart out to him and explained the things I wanted to change. Theres something about you hes trying to say and teach you. Thats whats Elubatel is all about. He will help you and get you in the right direction of obtaining your goals, But... YOU have to be willing to put the first foot forward. He will pull you in all directions at one time your intent is not specific.

What if your intent, plans and how you want to go about it is clear, but he feels its not in your best interest? Has anyone in here worked with him with clear intent, but he did something different, and it was better than they expected.

yes, in one month I had 3 job offers one I didnt like seemed shady the other would not begin till sometime this month and the other I like and start tomarrow. I asked him which is the best offer apparently the first 2 were not, then I applied for another last week and went on a interview and was hired on the spot.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

summerland wrote:
Many times I had him appear and just stand there just looking at me like when are you going to get it right?

I think happens a fair bit with Elubatel. He won't suffer "can you do this for me" requests. But if you have a plan and are willing to bust your ass to get to where you want to be, he will bend the universe (figuratively :D) to work with you.

If you are contributing to your own situation that you are unhappy with; if you really need to make a sacrifice to make things happen... like hard work, move cities; change of habits or just some commitment that should be resulting in some effort on your part but you are not doing it:- he's not going to bother either.

Topic author
Tremegorn
Neophyte

Post#16 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Minor Update:

I tried a few more serious attempts with Labezerin and Nitika, but still no applicable results. I did however have an interesting experience with Elubatel, and will simply post what I wrote in my journal here:

Performed a very streamlined invocation(evocation?) of Elubatel asking for success in my affairs and to bring to me the success I have so been asking for, following a slightly modified form of the "simple method of angelic evocation". Strange cool currents still fill the room after banishing, plus I heard what sounded like disjunt / distant voices (!) immeditely after performing the invocation.

That was a new one for me. I seem to be 'getting there', so to speak. I actually had a job opportunity randomly appear to me, which I have since applied for. We'll see what happens!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Tremegorn wrote:Minor Update:

I tried a few more serious attempts with Labezerin and Nitika, but still no applicable results. I did however have an interesting experience with Elubatel, and will simply post what I wrote in my journal here:

Performed a very streamlined invocation(evocation?) of Elubatel asking for success in my affairs and to bring to me the success I have so been asking for, following a slightly modified form of the "simple method of angelic evocation". Strange cool currents still fill the room after banishing, plus I heard what sounded like disjunt / distant voices (!) immeditely after performing the invocation.

That was a new one for me. I seem to be 'getting there', so to speak. I actually had a job opportunity randomly appear to me, which I have since applied for. We'll see what happens!

I would say those were good results you got a job offer. Did you explain to Elubatel what it was you wanted? What is your plan to go about getting these results? Noises Normal. Why Labezerin and Nitika? Are you wanting to win the powerball? Nitika I just ask for what is needed and he always comes through for me. Try Nitika and Elubatel better results for a job.

Topic author
Tremegorn
Neophyte

Post#18 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:21 pm

With Elubatel, what I asked for was merely success in my endeavors. I wasn't specifically asking for work, but the intent of all of these rituals is definitely obtaining enough money to move onto greater things.

As far as Labezerin and Nitika, I thought i'd throw it out there just too see what would happen. I'm extremely short on funds right now, to the point where it's causing me to be restricted in terms of both improving myself and finding better opportunities. My parents aren't doing that great financially either, and i'd really like to try and help them out if possible.

The job I just found 'by chance', but it lines up almost perfectly with my skill set and needs right now. I already applied and it's out of my hands, but If I do get the job, I'll know whom to thank :)

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Tremegorn wrote:With Elubatel, what I asked for was merely success in my endeavors. I wasn't specifically asking for work, but the intent of all of these rituals is definitely obtaining enough money to move onto greater things.

As far as Labezerin and Nitika, I thought i'd throw it out there just too see what would happen. I'm extremely short on funds right now, to the point where it's causing me to be restricted in terms of both improving myself and finding better opportunities. My parents aren't doing that great financially either, and i'd really like to try and help them out if possible.

The job I just found 'by chance', but it lines up almost perfectly with my skill set and needs right now. I already applied and it's out of my hands, but If I do get the job, I'll know whom to thank :)

The results are there you have a job opportunity. Elubatel likes people who work for it, so....id say he intervened and was telling you to find work. I would take that as a sign.

Boggsley
Practicus

Post#20 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 am

I actually have a digital copy of the book- since it's out of print I don't understand what sort of impact an actual purchased copy would have on the direct publisher or Geoff Gray Cobb. I'm not going to pay another mage sixty to seventy dollars for a document that claims to be able to get them roughly 2,000 (as the very least of the claims in the book.) Why would anyone sell a book that reliably worked for them?

That being said it's an amazing book, and it honestly works for me. I haven't had any troubles whatsoever with it, but then again I'm not going for way far out there results. I'm happy at this point in my life with small, daily changes that I can see in a tangible way. (Easier customers, more sales, etc.) More of a general enchantment book than anything, although I greatly appreciate the Middle Pillar Ritual, as using it I've been able to keep energized, etc. far more than I usually am.