I want to thank Nitika

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

I want to thank Nitika

Post#1 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 pm

I want to thank Nitika for helping me get over $120.00 I happen to find it casually, and I am doing this because I thank him again. i just want to make that shout out to him and thank him for what he has done so far

MagusDivine
Practicus

Re: I want to thank Nitika

Post#2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 pm

:goodpost

Big Ups to Nitika :lol: I hope Angels don't mind earthly ghetto lingo ... I will post my testimony when I have gone through all the other nitty gritty things... it's to do with a job, however I have never used Him in isolation... I have always combined His working with Elubatel and now recently through the help and advice of my Spiritual Father, with Labezerin
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Ive had better success with Nitika than good ole Elubatel. I think because tonite is a waxing moon I will invoke Nitika and Petahyah and Opiel, And see how that goes....Last night I had a bad case of depression because of him. I said F it and fixed me a strong one and went on the porch and played with my dogs put on some Percy Sledge and had a good ole time. Told Elubatel ENOUGH.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#4 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 pm

summerland wrote:Ive had better success with Nitika than good ole Elubatel. I think because tonite is a waxing moon I will invoke Nitika and Petahyah and Opiel, And see how that goes....Last night I had a bad case of depression because of him. I said F it and fixed me a strong one and went on the porch and played with my dogs put on some Percy Sledge and had a good ole time. Told Elubatel ENOUGH.

Percy Sledge? Hey now! that's a good time ...
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 am

MagusDivine wrote:
summerland wrote:Ive had better success with Nitika than good ole Elubatel. I think because tonite is a waxing moon I will invoke Nitika and Petahyah and Opiel, And see how that goes....Last night I had a bad case of depression because of him. I said F it and fixed me a strong one and went on the porch and played with my dogs put on some Percy Sledge and had a good ole time. Told Elubatel ENOUGH.

Percy Sledge? Hey now! that's a good time ...

LOL, I love Percy Sledge :D
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 am

kingsolomon wrote:I want to thank Nitika for helping me get over $120.00 I happen to find it casually, and I am doing this because I thank him again. i just want to make that shout out to him and thank him for what he has done so far

Good for you .I worked with nikita over a month with no results whatsoever :( .I had results with elubatel from the beginning.

anonda
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:47 pm

good for you kingsolomon

that is great to hear! :D

Molotov
Neophyte

Post#8 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 am

I have had very good results with Nitika coming through when I am in a pinch. Now what I want to work on is how to not be in a pinch in the first place!!

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#9 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:55 pm

thanks anonda,

Im gonna work with nitika the same way. ill probably move on to fr. malak though, but yeah, Elubatel and Nitika are the best.

anonda
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:41 pm

kingsolomon wrote:thanks anonda,

Im gonna work with nitika the same way. ill probably move on to fr. malak though, but yeah, Elubatel and Nitika are the best.

let us know how it goes ;)