Anyone had any success with the love chants?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
roxthefox
Neophyte

Anyone had any success with the love chants?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 am

I've read the NAP forum thoroughly and it seems that the majority of people work with Elubatel or Nitika (and have reported tons of success stories). I myself had great results with Elubatel, but I've seen little to no "success" stories with the love chants. In fact, it seems that the the love chants have not brought success for those who have tried it (including myself). Has anyone had any luck with these particular spells in NAP?

MagusDivine
Practicus

Re: Anyone had any success with the love chants?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 pm

they are bad!!!!!!!! (in a good way of course if you know what I mean)

I just can't talk about it in public here... I just want to say it definitely won't happen the way you want or think, but when it does you will be blown the f** away!!!

I owe a ceremonial feast of exotci offerings to Pagiel , Anael and Jazar.

One or two of the only NAP SPirits who have not given me any backlash or hassles or fusses for anything that I have asked.

I love these angels, together with the Venusian visualisations/vibrations , this is the stuff of soulmates/swans, sorry for silly analogies. Can't say more so sorry and please don't ask me for more info ... I guess you get what you deeply desire which is different for everyone... It most likely will never be what you thought or expected...

Now that Ia m thinking of it, I will make the offerings separately for each one and try to seek out their Sigils, I think Pagiel told me that He/She likes Lavender and I have thought of various ways to offer this to Him/Her

I'm indebted to these Spirits my whole life ....blessings! I could shout and sing the way Christians do :lol: Gods!
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Molotov
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:57 pm

My marriage was so bad we both thought we were on a sure path to divorce. We weren't fighting because we weren't talking about anything except the regular detail of life. Zero passion. When I was SURE that I wanted to try to reconcile, I did the Incantaion to Rekindle a Mate's Interest. I had held off on doing it because I wasn't sure I even wanted to reconcile. Within 36 hours of the incantation, something blew the lid off all the communication problems we had been having and within 48 hrs after that we were all over each other like high schoolers on prom night. It has been that way ever since. That was October of 2011 and I have thanked Pagiel every day since.

I really really did not think our marriage was salvageable. Now we are so happy we sound like one of those cheesy testimonials in the NAP book- LOL.

Molotov

Topic author
roxthefox
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Wow Molotov! Congrats on your success ! I did try the Chant for love for a week but nothing happened. It was to draw a specific person. I'm afraid to go down the path again because well, I don't want any backlash. That and I've heard more stories of failure with these particular spirits than success.

LEONINE
Philosophus

Post#5 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am

Molotov wrote:My marriage was so bad we both thought we were on a sure path to divorce. We weren't fighting because we weren't talking about anything except the regular detail of life. Zero passion. When I was SURE that I wanted to try to reconcile, I did the Incantaion to Rekindle a Mate's Interest. I had held off on doing it because I wasn't sure I even wanted to reconcile. Within 36 hours of the incantation, something blew the lid off all the communication problems we had been having and within 48 hrs after that we were all over each other like high schoolers on prom night. It has been that way ever since. That was October of 2011 and I have thanked Pagiel every day since.

I really really did not think our marriage was salvageable. Now we are so happy we sound like one of those cheesy testimonials in the NAP book- LOL.

Molotov

If I were to do this, and the results were as the previous poster suggested, I would be met with open arms not by Molotov Cocktease, but by Molotov Cockplease :rofl

FuerzaDivino
Neophyte

Post#6 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:00 am

Try the GENERAL-PURPOSE INVOCATION if you've experienced no result in chant to excite love.

Gigigoodenplenty
Neophyte

Post#7 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi I'd like to re-open this thread and ask if anyone has had any more success with the love rituals in the NAP or do you all err on the side of using the General Purpose ritual? I'm trying two different love ones, for the same person but one to rekindle and one to excite. Nothing. Nada. Am wondering what I may be doing wrong. Many thanks! Feel free to PM me if ya'll don't want to re-open this thread.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Gigigoodenplenty wrote:Hi I'd like to re-open this thread and ask if anyone has had any more success with the love rituals in the NAP or do you all err on the side of using the General Purpose ritual? I'm trying two different love ones, for the same person but one to rekindle and one to excite. Nothing. Nada. Am wondering what I may be doing wrong. Many thanks! Feel free to PM me if ya'll don't want to re-open this thread.

Hello, welcome to EM and the forum..

From my own personal experience,,
I've found the love chants work more in general, and not for a specific person.

I'll give you two examples:

I did Excite Love chant to win a particular girl's attention. I ended up getting the attention of a good friend of hers, who was actually alot more attractive. She fell very fast for me, though it didnt last more than a one night stand (not what i was looking for but ill take it)

Did a second chant a few months later, and got a lot of hits on a dating website I'm on.

I find you need to seek love, it wont fall in your lap. And from my experience it could be someone totally different than you have your eye on. You have to make yourself open and available to love, you have to submit to venus, and let love take you where it will.

ive never used general purpose chant for love because the love chant has worked well for me.
but i can see how it would work, Opiel is known for being an angel of love.

hope this helps

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#9 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:00 pm

I tried the one to rekindle with nada happening. Or maybe it did but not strong enough to register a want to come back to me.

To excite, I tried using it on three different guys all with various relationships with me. A past ex - I don't think it worked. Current guy - made him a bit more attentive. New guy - made him much more attentive. This was all for a short period of time though before it wore off. Did excite again when I joined a dating site and literally have more guys writing to me than I can handle. Inbox is always flooded and with quality, handsome guys.

I never used the general purpose one for love though. I found using the fountain and in the corresponding jade emerald color helped.