What energy gate has the most power you felt?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

What energy gate has the most power you felt?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 am

Just curious, coz opening the five elemental power gates...two are really has a strong sensations in me. I felt a very warm sensation in my throat area when I evoke in the Air Gate and then...it is when I go to evoke and imagined white ball of light in the Earth Gate in my feet that I start to felt like I was "inflame" in fire, my whole body really feel some kind of an unexplainable overall warm sensation. So strong that sometimes I worried that my whole room could be in fire. Lol!!! :lol: The other power gates are not that strong but only a mild warm sensations.

The earth gate for me acts like a "switch" that starts firing up the whole areas of myself.

What's your explanations of this? Did you also felt the same or of different for what I've experience.
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: What energy gate has the most power you felt?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:23 pm

cyberpower wrote:Just curious, coz opening the five elemental power gates...two are really has a strong sensations in me. I felt a very warm sensation in my throat area when I evoke in the Air Gate and then...it is when I go to evoke and imagined white ball of light in the Earth Gate in my feet that I start to felt like I was "inflame" in fire, my whole body really feel some kind of an unexplainable overall warm sensation. So strong that sometimes I worried that my whole room could be in fire. Lol!!! :lol: The other power gates are not that strong but only a mild warm sensations.

The earth gate for me acts like a "switch" that starts firing up the whole areas of myself.

What's your explanations of this? Did you also felt the same or of different for what I've experience.

Yes the earth gate is where i feel the most energy. Ive felt my legs vibrate all the way up. Especially after the Born less invocation. I have literary seen light shot from my right eye.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#3 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 am

every person will have a different experience depending on the areas that are experiencinng the most evolution /change / impact I guess from the rituals

sorry the above statement is muffled and not substantiated I dont know how to put it in words...

my crown chakra experiences the most weirdness ... above the head and just above and around the third eye /forehead

at some point though my body seemed to fill with a volt of rushing fire as if it had turned into fire I think this was coming from the fire gate ... I was frightened and stopped the ritual for a few days! I felt like I was almost out of my body or it was no longer there as I know it... only rushing fire ...

i also think each one of us has a dominant element based on the gates/chakras that are most vivid/active in our spiritual development

do you have any more info on this, would appreciate to know more
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 am

With me, it feels different - not really more powerful to be exact, just different.
More so the energies that are tied to that center is more defined.

A couple of months ago, my "crown" chakra area was so sensitive whenever
I do the smallest amount of magick.

The last few weeks, whenever I get to my throat area - the feeling of
air was more defined.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 pm

MagusDivine wrote:every person will have a different experience depending on the areas that are experiencinng the most evolution /change / impact I guess from the rituals

sorry the above statement is muffled and not substantiated I dont know how to put it in words...

my crown chakra experiences the most weirdness ... above the head and just above and around the third eye /forehead

at some point though my body seemed to fill with a volt of rushing fire as if it had turned into fire I think this was coming from the fire gate ... I was frightened and stopped the ritual for a few days! I felt like I was almost out of my body or it was no longer there as I know it... only rushing fire ...

i also think each one of us has a dominant element based on the gates/chakras that are most vivid/active in our spiritual development

what do you mean muffled? when starting the fountain the energy raised is from the earth gate, thats where i feel the most energy raised. yes every one has a dominant element i guess mine is earth. But, after preforming the middle pillar and Born less my crown chakra is where i have the most problem grounding myself because i raise so much energy .

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#6 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 pm

summerland wrote:
MagusDivine wrote:every person will have a different experience depending on the areas that are experiencinng the most evolution /change / impact I guess from the rituals

what do you mean muffled? when starting the fountain the energy raised is from the earth gate, thats where i feel the most energy raised. yes every one has a dominant element i guess mine is earth. But, after preforming the middle pillar and Born less my crown chakra is where i have the most problem grounding myself because i raise so much energy .

interesting , why the earth gate ? I would have presumed the Spirit gate since that is where all energy re gathers at the end of the ritual ...

personally , for me this is the most over active and I love it, I don't mind! I feel real heat building up just above the crown and then the tickling etc. which kind of maddenes me a bit but am getting used to it ... I really feel like there's another entity sitting up there doing silly things with my gates LOLOLOL hopefully a good Spirit ... the Holy Guardian Angel :lol: ok I have digressed greatly
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

If someone was thrown in a freezing pool of water feet first where would they feel the sudden jolt of coldness first?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 pm

mrblack wrote:With me, it feels different - not really more powerful to be exact, just different.
More so the energies that are tied to that center is more defined.

A couple of months ago, my "crown" chakra area was so sensitive whenever
I do the smallest amount of magick.

The last few weeks, whenever I get to my throat area - the feeling of
air was more defined.

mrblack, Does it depend on what ritual you do and certain days that which point different gates feel the strongest? Because mine varies depending on time of day. But I do feel the first jolt at the earth gate first ( i guess the build up of raising energy after circulation) I feel after my rituals im in a drunken state i have to eat something to ground my self.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:08 pm

summerland wrote:mrblack, Does it depend on what ritual you do and certain days that which point different gates feel the strongest? Because mine varies depending on time of day. But I do feel the first jolt at the earth gate first ( i guess the build up of raising energy after circulation) I feel after my rituals im in a drunken state i have to eat something to ground my self.

Not with me, my daily practice is always at night - before I sleep.

It's just odd little energy definitions that I've noted - I mean I was
getting a little worried there when the pressure in the third eye area
kept happening. I thought it was a mundane sickness but I kept at it
and it disappeared.

Even when I do my modified point A ritual, my whole body buzzes with
energy, like I'm vibrating in a higher frequency.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:37 pm

mrblack wrote:
summerland wrote:mrblack, Does it depend on what ritual you do and certain days that which point different gates feel the strongest? Because mine varies depending on time of day. But I do feel the first jolt at the earth gate first ( i guess the build up of raising energy after circulation) I feel after my rituals im in a drunken state i have to eat something to ground my self.

Not with me, my daily practice is always at night - before I sleep.

It's just odd little energy definitions that I've noted - I mean I was
getting a little worried there when the pressure in the third eye area
kept happening. I thought it was a mundane sickness but I kept at it
and it disappeared.

Even when I do my modified point A ritual, my whole body buzzes with
energy, like I'm vibrating in a higher frequency.

Yes, ive felt pressure in my fore head I thought was from sinus. Grounding has gotten better. My point to magus was... what the first jolt I felt after the middle pillar and fountain started when beginning at the fountain. Over all power gates vibrate when invoking Elubatel and rituals.

I was just agreeing with cyberpower post, that the earth gate acts like a switch