Why Do We Command the Entities/Spirits in NAP?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: Why Do We Command the Entities/Spirits in NAP?

Post#31 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 pm

summerland wrote:I like this idea! :goodpost
Edit: Tzabaoth Ha- Shamayim ( host of Heaven)..... Right?

Tzaba means "host, army, star, multitude, serve, please, obey, war"

Essentially all these and many other meanings convey one specific tone: "doing your duty."

Shamayim is "heaven", the lofty places, essentially that world above or beyond the terrestrial.

The particle "-oth" means "of, by, with, according to, etc." The word Tzaba-oth means "of the Dutiful"
The particle "ha-" means "this, the, this one."

Tzabaoth Ha-Shamayim means therefore, Of The Dutiful, The Heavens.

TzBA has a value of 93, useful to those in gematria.
TzBA-VTh binds the value of 93 to the value of ThV (406.) ThV is the inverse spelling of the name of the letter "Tau", which means "cross, intersect, combine." 93 + 406 = 499. This is the value of Aijeleth, the "gazelle", the uptempo of the psalms of david such as Psalms 22, which specifically indicates "upon Aijeleth Shahar" or upon the gazelle at dawn. This means "mezzo forte" in modern music. This is the psalm Iesu was quoting when he said "my god, my god, why hast thou forsaken me?" It is about having strength in the face of adversity, just being what you are, and having the courage to even die for what you know is right.

ShMYM has a value of 390. See the repeating nature of 90 and 3 in this number and the value of 90 and 3? It is not a coincidence. 390 is the value of SMN, "oil", and the root of the word semen. This is of course also the value of "zakar ha-nequibah" - "male and female"... from the verse of the bible that says,

Crafted by Elohim, you were, Human, in the image, image of Elohim created were you; of Male, of Female, created you are.

More conventional translation of Genesis 1:27 (yawn):
"So [Elohim] created [Humanity] in his [own] image, in the image of [Elohim] created he him; male and female created he them.

Add the H-, and you get 395. Add the H to ShMN, and you get NShMH, Neshamah, "soul." Neshemah is the HGA as it stoops to interact in humanity with humanity through the forces of the Briatic and lower realms, Archangelics, Angelics, Spirits etc.

894, the whole of the Host of Heaven, plus The LORD, who is ONE. is 895. This is "Murah Shammash",
"The Rising of the Sun."
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Why Do We Command the Entities/Spirits in NAP?

Post#32 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Well I don t command to them ,except is Nitika ,who is pretty stubborn in my case ,and he doesn't t give a dam if I ask him nicely.