Using The Ouija Board to communicate with the magical mentor

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
alisterc
Neophyte

Using The Ouija Board to communicate with the magical mentor

Post#1 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:51 am

I had been practicing the NAP for a week now and soon I will begin to practice its Invocations ,till now the nap proofed to be the most effective grimore in my experience it enabled me to improve my self in mediation in great ways(Thanks to The New avatar power Ritual ) Now what I am planning to do is use the Ouija board (in had in past years experimented with the Ouija board with very little susses the only susses I had was getting a name for a servitor which was really just the subconsciousness mind giving a name ) to talk with the magic mentor using just the same ritual and adding a Ouija board I also read on an other site called joy of Satan (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html)that the the Ouija board could be used to communicate with the demon guardian which in my opinion is the same thing (HGA/higher self/magic mentor/guardian demon etc etc .)SO what are your ideas and thoughts on this subject??

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Re: Using The Ouija Board to communicate with the magical me

Post#2 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 am

the Joy of satan is a bit of a pill. I dont know if you can consider them magicians. I've done some of their techniques. but remember as a magician, we command demons through divine authority, they worship the demons, If you are a satanist, thats no problem

but remember, the new avatar power is fueled by divine authority,

the two dont mix

I suggest you stick with the Cobb NAP method. It works for me. and I know if you keep at it, it will work for you

Topic author
alisterc
Neophyte

Post#3 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:24 am

I my self consider my self a chaos magician ,I neither Believe that the spirits are true beings however I believe that the a part of the mind is connected in some way to others for me this is the so called akashic records which once reach is a library of all the individual wisdom of every creature and this can be done by connecting with the higher self . However for me their is no problem mixing magical system(as its one of the main practice in chaos magick) however thanks for your suggestion and reply as first I think I will follow your suggestion thanks :)

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm

The main thing when using a Ouija board is that you'll have to ensure that
the spirit you are contacting is the correct one, and make sure you know
by heart one banishing technique before starting.

For all the "stories" you hear regarding the Ouija board, it does pick up
spirits - even the ones you didn't call.

Topic author
alisterc
Neophyte

Post#5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:32 am

Yes in fact for the nap technique of calling the higher self that not a problem because their a ritual uncrossing ritual which banishes unwanted forces

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 pm

mrblack wrote:The main thing when using a Ouija board is that you'll have to ensure that
the spirit you are contacting is the correct one, and make sure you know
by heart one banishing technique before starting.

For all the "stories" you hear regarding the Ouija board, it does pick up
spirits - even the ones you didn't call.

Good point! I personally dont use Ouija boards because of that fact. My thoughts they can be deceiving. Best to do it by the book GGC mentioned when contacting your MM.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
alisterc
Neophyte

Post#7 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:58 pm

I personally tried the Ouija board and nothing that made sense appeared it was all my subconsciousness mind the names etc and the words didn't make sense for example in-order to check if its trueley a being outside my mind I would say tell me something I don't know and it would just tell me a word which doesn't exist which when researched nothing would come out and I never had any experiences with it I also once got laughing and saying to the spirit that he doesn't make sense I didn't preform any banishing ritual however I made candles and preformed some breathe exercise in order to enter a another state of consciousnesses these are my experiences however .

However some months letter I got some nasty experience like negative forces trying to attack me etc etc I don't know the reason specifically but i doubt that its because of the Ouija board as I have practiced and experimented with other systems like sigils ,servitor etc which got me susses .

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm

The boards are like standing outside a shopping mall and screaming out for someone to come talk to you. 100 heads turn and look your way and you can almost always guarantee it will be a real nut job who comes over to say hi.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 pm

:rofl
Slater wrote:The boards are like standing outside a shopping mall and screaming out for someone to come talk to you. 100 heads turn and look your way and you can almost always guarantee it will be a real nut job who comes over to say hi.
lol, yep with waving hands
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

anonda
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:44 pm

i wonder if anyone has tried making their own ouija board and see
if they get different results than when using an already made one