How Do You Thank the Angels that helped you?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Akubata
Neophyte

How Do You Thank the Angels that helped you?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:41 pm

I have started using NAP and would like to know how to thank the angels that have helped me so far. I usually say "Thank you for your help and assistance" after every invocation. I also burn incense and candles--though I randomly pick incense. Is that enough or is there a specific way to thank them?
“'But I don’t want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can’t help that,' said the Cat. 'We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.'
'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

Morgan
Practicus

Re: How Do You Thank the Angels that helped you?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Hey Akubata,

I think your intention is definately there and the angels take that into account :) Offering scented candles and insence is always a good idea, I do that too. But perhaps you could try asking with the pendulum? (if you're good at it ) :D

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#3 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Akubata, that's the same I do... well... I don't burn incense... but I thank'em everytime I finish my rituals

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Akubata wrote:I have started using NAP and would like to know how to thank the angels that have helped me so far. I usually say "Thank you for your help and assistance" after every invocation. I also burn incense and candles--though I randomly pick incense. Is that enough or is there a specific way to thank them?

I agree with all above, also when something is positive that happens to me during the day because of nap i smile and say thank you. I do a ritual with a white candle and incense in all my magical workings giving thanks to all the spirits for their help.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "