some times its good to go through old post

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

some times its good to go through old post

Post#1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 pm

I have been racking my brains for weeks trying to figure out what went wrong with my rituals. I did the astral bomb on my neighbors next door, I was told by my cousin kids that visit that the punk..( dont care for him never did) was popping my dogs with a pellet gun. Quick to react i did the astral bomb on him without finding out the facts first. Well,... the next weeks were hell, I didnt do the astral bomb again, i figured there were reasons for it to go wrong. Then i found out from my neighbor across the street that it was the neighbor behind me kid shooting at anything in his sight, (which he needs his a## cut) shooting in our yard and shooting at birds etc... Well i dont think using magick would be appropriate in this case ill have to confront the brats father with this. When searching through some old threads, one member had the same affect happen to him the first time he did the astral bomb, but his neighbors were a pain in the a## the second time it worked for him/her. When reading through the post a light bulb came on :idea: ok... i get the picture first find out the facts first. I just wanted to share this with everyone.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

mario
Neophyte

Re: some times its good to go through old post

Post#2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

This is interesting, Ive never herd about the astral bomb lol im going to do some searching around this forum. But yea i would talk to his parents instead first. 0_0

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:16 pm

mario wrote:This is interesting, Ive never herd about the astral bomb lol im going to do some searching around this forum. But yea i would talk to his parents instead first. 0_0

Oh yea i will, and do a cancellation ritual to neutralize the astral bomb next door. My goof...but still dont like the Ahole. :oops

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#4 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 pm

summerland wrote:
mario wrote:This is interesting, Ive never herd about the astral bomb lol im going to do some searching around this forum. But yea i would talk to his parents instead first. 0_0

Oh yea i will, and do a cancellation ritual to neutralize the astral bomb next door. My goof...but still dont like the Ahole. :oops

No need to cancel the astral bomb summerland, just protect yourself with the Defensive Armor Ritual as specified by Geof Gray-Cobb. The astral bomb will punish your enemies, no need for you to specify'em. The spirits will find'em.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:58 am

Frater.F.D. wrote:
summerland wrote:

No need to cancel the astral bomb summerland, just protect yourself with the Defensive Armor Ritual as specified by Geof Gray-Cobb. The astral bomb will punish your enemies, no need for you to specify'em. The spirits will find'em.

thanks frater! your a sweet heart

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#6 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 am

They say so :whistle ;)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Frater.F.D. wrote:They say so :whistle ;)

They are right Frater Your one of a kind lol, Well, i did do the cancellation before i read your post, Asked the kids behind me if they owned a pellet gun they said no, i asked them if they knew who owned one and they pointed to the aholes house. I dont know... so i did the occult judo and let them seek them out. I started invoking Nikita. He has done wonders. Trying to balance these energies out. From what ive read on Elubatel on some of these forums his energy is like a time warp which i experience when invoking him. The other day when driving.. my thoughts were way out there, Sudden while i was driving i was lost and wondered where i was and how i got there. Dont know if that makes sense? But it was almost like someone else was driving the car, in such a deep semi trance thought and there i was in the right direction. I hope that doesnt sound crazy but it actually happen.

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#8 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:54 pm

summerland wrote:
Frater.F.D. wrote:They say so :whistle ;)

They are right Frater Your one of a kind lol, Well, i did do the cancellation before i read your post, Asked the kids behind me if they owned a pellet gun they said no, i asked them if they knew who owned one and they pointed to the aholes house. I dont know... so i did the occult judo and let them seek them out. I started invoking Nikita. He has done wonders. Trying to balance these energies out. From what ive read on Elubatel on some of these forums his energy is like a time warp which i experience when invoking him. The other day when driving.. my thoughts were way out there, Sudden while i was driving i was lost and wondered where i was and how i got there. Dont know if that makes sense? But it was almost like someone else was driving the car, in such a deep semi trance thought and there i was in the right direction. I hope that doesnt sound crazy but it actually happen.

Yeah, it maybe related with your NAP floating to the surface, and driving you towards your desired destination. There's an example of it in the book relating one man looking for his future wife. He's told by his mentor to go to a city at certain hour and to look for a restaurant to meet her.

When he entered the city he didn't know about the restaurant adress, so he let his NAP take control and guide him while driving. He finally arrives at the desired restaurant and meet her there. It's happened to me sometime too, to get lost in my thoughts while driving/walking and reaching my destination with no problem.

PS: You are making me blushing summerland :oops: