crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: crazy ride with elubatel

Post#31 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 am

summerland wrote:
mrblack wrote:
I agree with what gordan finn wrote about spirits teaching; this case more so when
you've made contact with your HGA. I don't think he'll put you through something because
he's bored though - he's teaching something but you can't see it yet.

This thread is also a prime example of what you're talking about.
http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5373

You are right on the money mrblack! Ever since... so to say I broke the ice with Elubatel things have completely turned around.
I havent been slapped with depression for weeks now and I have 2 very good job opportunities this week as a contractor.Thought about which one would be better thinking ill do both. Thank you ELUBATEL! Finally I figured out the approach/intent. And Slater is right the word "command" doesnt have anything to do with it. :D

Glad to hear that you've managed to break through.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#32 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

mrblack wrote:

Glad to hear that you've managed to break through.

Update: While I managed to have a break through with Elubatel, When invoking him I asked which job opportunity I would be more successful at one didnt pan out but the other is definitely a go but doesnt start until next month, Which I think is good considering Ive contacted POISON OAK all over my forehead. So... Im taking this as a sign I should wait for this opportunity next month as this is the better choice. What are your thoughts on this?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#33 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Ok here I am 8:27 5/2/2012 just me and my friend wild turkey 101. I should be turning cart wheels My friend...My Super omnipotence Angel ELUBATEL! I havent done an invocation in a week. I got another job opportunity today and was hired on the spot. Amazing truly amazing! Not only is he my guidance hes my guarding Angel too. Although im very grateful for everything hes done its just..... Mothers day im very sad about. Maybe he knows what im feeling. I think he expects us to fall sometimes....

Edit: As im watching raums favorite show AMERICAN IDOL! When I envoke Elubatel it will be a welcome sight for sure.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#34 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 am

Nice. I haven't worked with Elubatel for so long, it'll be nice to have a refresher - lol.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#35 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:34 pm

american idol is not my favorite show. i don't even watch it. my cat does.. but that was cut short cause i don't even turn it on. she was reminding me it was on for a bit but she has a very short term memory so i think she forgot already. hasn't watched it in like six to eight weeks, i think.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

TheSiren
Neophyte

Post#36 » Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

I thought I'd share my experience working with Elubatel today. It was quite a different experience than the rest of my nap exercises.

I'm a big newbie to NAP and evocation magic for that matter. I've only worked with a few spirits and angels before. For over a month I started with the NAP exercises and did mainly the Love Invocation and the General Purpose Invocation. I wasn't really seeing much movement with either of them. During the exercises, I get the tickling forehead thing and one time I felt like a presence was in the room..(Iaoth I believe). So I decided to change gears and work for another goal. I'd go back working with my love matters next month or something.

This ritual was definitely the most energetic one thus far and I had a very vivid vision during it. My eyes were closed and the room was dark and and bright gold/white light turned on in my head..like someone had turned bright lights in the dark bedroom and I could see it through my eyelids. The pressure in the room changed..and I felt hot from inside. Then I had a vision of a huge male made of light...not just white light..but HOT gold light...thick and dense..almost like gold lava. Not really that muted heavenly gold angel light you see with other angelics, this was just almost like some sort of flame/light combination. He had a big ball of this light at his head and one at his chest. He seemed to beam it at me..especially the one in his chest. After beaming me for awhile. The light thinned out and suddenly I saw a less-lighted/molten form of him put his arm up almost in my "face" in my mind's eye. He then told me to say his invocation again. Also I started getting the sense that I was asking for the wrong thing. That I should be asking for new opportunities of success...not success in what I am currently doing. New successful paths.

Afterward I didn't feel so good. I felt hot in the head, kinda weak and had a strange head ache..and almost some anxiety. But the anxiety lifted after about 30 minutes. Hours later I still had that "hot from the inside feeling" going on with my head. I never got that vibe of wondrous kindness and white light love with this entity..it was much more HEATED...a completely different energy than I am used to. Overwhelming. I feel kinda like my brain got fried. I do feel I need to continue with working with him though. Anyone else get this sort of vision when working with him?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#37 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:10 pm

TheSiren wrote:I thought I'd share my experience working with Elubatel today. It was quite a different experience than the rest of my nap exercises.

I'm a big newbie to NAP and evocation magic for that matter. I've only worked with a few spirits and angels before. For over a month I started with the NAP exercises and did mainly the Love Invocation and the General Purpose Invocation. I wasn't really seeing much movement with either of them. During the exercises, I get the tickling forehead thing and one time I felt like a presence was in the room..(Iaoth I believe). So I decided to change gears and work for another goal. I'd go back working with my love matters next month or something.

This ritual was definitely the most energetic one thus far and I had a very vivid vision during it. My eyes were closed and the room was dark and and bright gold/white light turned on in my head..like someone had turned bright lights in the dark bedroom and I could see it through my eyelids. The pressure in the room changed..and I felt hot from inside. Then I had a vision of a huge male made of light...not just white light..but HOT gold light...thick and dense..almost like gold lava. Not really that muted heavenly gold angel light you see with other angelics, this was just almost like some sort of flame/light combination. He had a big ball of this light at his head and one at his chest. He seemed to beam it at me..especially the one in his chest. After beaming me for awhile. The light thinned out and suddenly I saw a less-lighted/molten form of him put his arm up almost in my "face" in my mind's eye. He then told me to say his invocation again. Also I started getting the sense that I was asking for the wrong thing. That I should be asking for new opportunities of success...not success in what I am currently doing. New successful paths.

Afterward I didn't feel so good. I felt hot in the head, kinda weak and had a strange head ache..and almost some anxiety. But the anxiety lifted after about 30 minutes. Hours later I still had that "hot from the inside feeling" going on with my head. I never got that vibe of wondrous kindness and white light love with this entity..it was much more HEATED...a completely different energy than I am used to. Overwhelming. I feel kinda like my brain got fried. I do feel I need to continue with working with him though. Anyone else get this sort of vision when working with him?

yes, I have seen the room light up. I have seen his aura around his head light up. Most the time when I see this my eyes are wide open. I have felt like I was high in a drunken state, and had to ground myself when I come back. I have felt the energy swirl around me so fast I lost track of time, Like I was sucked in somewhere. The energy around Elubatel well... You will get use to it. Ive even been driving somewhere then snap out of a trace and wondered HOW THE HELL I GOT THERE. But I was in the right direction. The hotness I felt is when I raise my energy very high. Last night he asked me to stand up hes never done this before, I felt his hands cupped around my cheeks and his thumbs on my fore head. This is twice I felt his hands on my face. I would take heed to what he is telling you maybe theres something he wants better for you.

Edit: You are new to him hes seeing what your all about, He use to stand right in my face too. He still stands facing me though. When he asked me to read something to him it was always Psalms 23. Last time he wanted me to recite it twice.
Last edited by summerland on Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otarion
Practicus

Post#38 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:27 pm

yes Elubatel is defintiely awesome

TheSiren, i dont mean to change the subject of this post, and im not trying to hit on you, or pick you up, but you are one nice looking lady. I mean im sure theres a lot of beautiful women in the occult, but heck my current girlfriend hates me doing magic. Im glad to see that If and when i make a change, rest assured that theres respectably beautiful women who are seeking the mysteries..

well, back to learning on this forum

my apologies, carry on

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#39 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:23 am

*uncomfortable silence*..... :rofl

As I was browsing through the planetary and angel magick board,
I stumbled upon this old thread that can shed some light on the
"zaniness" that is Elubatel.

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3183

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#40 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:42 am

mrblack wrote:*uncomfortable silence*..... :rofl

As I was browsing through the planetary and angel magick board,
I stumbled upon this old thread that can shed some light on the
"zaniness" that is Elubatel.

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3183

What I saw when other Angels where in the room when I invoke Elubatel...Is the other spirits stood to the side when he entered like in the presence of a king. But yes he is definitely different. Update on things are ive had 4 job offers in 2 months and I finally picked the right one. My gf was having a hard time at work today things just wasnt going right, I told her to talk to Elubatel. They took 3 hours to load her trailer and she was running out of time. When she did what I ask to do they immediately came and loaded her trailer. Sometimes I think he tests you to see how much you can endure.