crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with elubatel

Post#21 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:28 am

:Welcome
zewuze wrote:hi everyone,i'm kind of new but wish to say a big thank you to mighty ELUBATEL for everything so far.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Morgan
Practicus

Post#22 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:21 am

Hey Summerland.
I've been working with Elubatel as well, and I think he might have saved my life. I've been diagnosed with serious kidney disease just about 2 weeks ago, after I started working with NAP. I just had the feeling I had to go see a doctor and get a check-up, it was as if a voice in my head told me to. I wouldn't have, normally. I'm getting treatment now so I'll be fine, but if I had waited another month..who knows. I am so very grateful, amazed actually that he decided to help me. I've had so many small successes and accomplishments as well, I really have the feeling that my life is on the right track now!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#23 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Morgan wrote:Hey Summerland.
I've been working with Elubatel as well, and I think he might have saved my life. I've been diagnosed with serious kidney disease just about 2 weeks ago, after I started working with NAP. I just had the feeling I had to go see a doctor and get a check-up, it was as if a voice in my head told me to. I wouldn't have, normally. I'm getting treatment now so I'll be fine, but if I had waited another month..who knows. I am so very grateful, amazed actually that he decided to help me. I've had so many small successes and accomplishments as well, I really have the feeling that my life is on the right track now!

Thats great Morgan, Yes there are times a voice tells me to do this and it works out great. When doing the fountain ritual you can also see that your general well being be healed. Nap has really helped me out of a lot of situations. Yes Elubatel is awesome just for me hard to figure out sometimes. I have to learn how to ground my energy when working with him. His Energy is powerful.

Morgan
Practicus

Post#24 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 pm

I have the feeling..he forces one to do things that are difficult for that person, but he helps you through somehow, and maybe things will turn out for the best if you keep doing the rituals everyday and your belief grows :) I've had many small successes already, unexpected ones too!
I feel changed too. More..decisive and confident. I'll definately keep working with Elubatel, he'll help me change many things for the better :)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#25 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Morgan wrote:I have the feeling..he forces one to do things that are difficult for that person, but he helps you through somehow, and maybe things will turn out for the best if you keep doing the rituals everyday and your belief grows :) I've had many small successes already, unexpected ones too!
I feel changed too. More..decisive and confident. I'll definately keep working with Elubatel, he'll help me change many things for the better :)

I did a different rituals hoping there would be a change in situation. I did invoke Elubatel again, interesting this time he contacted me and told me the rituals went well and to do invocation to Kadriel. Still dont know what dream meant seeing jezebels name. Interesting for some reason Arch Angel Michael was called. Some unforeseen circumstance has occurred seems like a past target being a throne in my A-- STILL PRESENT. Thought it had something to do with neighbor but was reassured it was not it is still the same problem before. Hopefully their gone this time. Learning to ground my energy with Elubatel better...still a little woozie when i stand up.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#26 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:06 am

This is just a hypothetical question, but i read in one of these older threads...I believe in was gordan finn who talked about, that spirits know if your a newbe, noob, or whatever( this was pertaining to Divine Authority) Spirits tend to mess with you until you learn how to use Divine Authority effectively. Do you think this could be the case with Elubatel and the crazy things happening? Its almost like hes saying im bored today lets find something to amuse me." Hey how about lets mess with your head and see what happens" LOL

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#27 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 am

summerland wrote:This is just a hypothetical question, but i read in one of these older threads...I believe in was gordan finn who talked about, that spirits know if your a newbe, noob, or whatever( this was pertaining to Divine Authority) Spirits tend to mess with you until you learn how to use Divine Authority effectively. Do you think this could be the case with Elubatel and the crazy things happening? Its almost like hes saying im bored today lets find something to amuse me." Hey how about lets mess with your head and see what happens" LOL

I agree with what gordan finn wrote about spirits teaching; this case more so when
you've made contact with your HGA. I don't think he'll put you through something because
he's bored though - he's teaching something but you can't see it yet.

This thread is also a prime example of what you're talking about.
http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5373

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#28 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 am

mrblack wrote:
summerland wrote:This is just a hypothetical question, but i read in one of these older threads...I believe in was gordan finn who talked about, that spirits know if your a newbe, noob, or whatever( this was pertaining to Divine Authority) Spirits tend to mess with you until you learn how to use Divine Authority effectively. Do you think this could be the case with Elubatel and the crazy things happening? Its almost like hes saying im bored today lets find something to amuse me." Hey how about lets mess with your head and see what happens" LOL

I agree with what gordan finn wrote about spirits teaching; this case more so when
you've made contact with your HGA. I don't think he'll put you through something because

Thank you mrblack

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#29 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 pm

There is a lot of truth in magick follows the path of the least resistance. In all my workings with this spirit lately that is very true. Sometimes I feel like im put under a microscope with Elubatel and dissected. No matter the approach with him I still get slapped with depression with Elubatel. Like a fish floundering on the bank shore.

It seems I get slapped with depression and my gf benefits from the success. Yes, when working with this spirit your partner,mate, gf, bf, etc.... will feel the effects of.. Not only that so are others around you. I felt Elubatel present one night and I didnt invoke him. I was working with other spirits. Maybe subconsciously I was thinking why my rituals with Elubatel wasnt working for my benefit, or the cause of depression associated with him, But he appeared...just standing there looking at me.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#30 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:16 am

mrblack wrote:

You are right on the money mrblack! Ever since... so to say I broke the ice with Elubatel things have completely turned around.
I havent been slapped with depression for weeks now and I have 2 very good job opportunities this week as a contractor.Thought about which one would be better thinking ill do both. Thank you ELUBATEL! Finally I figured out the approach/intent. And Slater is right the word "command" doesnt have anything to do with it. :D