crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#151 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:58 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Ive approached Elubatel from every angle and found just summoning him worked for me....

Pretty similar here. The means of conjuring Elubatel doesn't seem to matter...just the act of doing so.

Yes. the ways are many.

But how to deal with the results? :rofl

(no disrespect to the spirt for sure!)

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#152 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:Yes. the ways are many.

But how to deal with the results? :rofl

(no disrespect to the spirt for sure!)

Carefully! :mrgreen:

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#153 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:03 am

Oh they can be dealt with. I think Elubatel is a good reminder...actually an easy to access reminder that this isn't child's play. There can be immediate and quite lasting effects on an operation.

I also feel that I have made a mistake working with Elubatel as long as I have ...bout 8 years with other entities as well but Elubatel being in the mix and maybe especially after working with Djinn... because when I stop now all "hell breaks loose". This is different than when I first started with it. Elubatel was the thing that broke the "hell" loose. Now...what... years later....if I don't do a working, life is pretty much "hell".

When several of us got into this we all noticed the 6 month pattern. It's gone on for years with me

This isn't really fair, I don't know for sure it's Elubatel interaction for so long as much as it's just me. I do a lot of things with different spirits and from different traditions but this is something I am examining now. My entire life has been magic focused but more about manifesting. I got that down...what seems to be the thing is that when I stop manifesting with spirits everything goes batshit crazy.....pretty much the opposite of before.

So I don't know if this is a magician peril, dilemma, par for the course or what. I do not follow a tradition because I feel that progress is the main and it's what I'm here for....it's too early to really tell.

A few days ago I posted on a FB magic group that a magician should never become a slave to the spirits and I'm examining that as well. I'm not sure if I'm a slave to spirits in that I do not do their bidding but it sure seems like if I do not bid one or two to do MY bidding...my shit's f'ed up.

Addon...the Mercury retrograde this time was messing up my life and it's not even in my sun sign but for the first time since I got out of over 25 years of Saturn influence I started having retrograde symptoms...UNTIL...I summoned a spirit (not Elubatel) and had it show me the future so I could prepare my way through the retrograde.

This is becoming tedious and it's something I did not expect.
Live lightly.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#154 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:12 am

Yep, MagiAwen, it does seem that after many years they get a bit addicted to the attention. And if they don't get some marching orders, the start throwing all the toys out of the pram, yeah? ;)
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#155 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 am

Something like that. I have another theory forming that's more towards since it shifts the energy or whatever we want to call it that eventually it becomes a thing and like other parts of life something that needs to be maintained. Hard to describe...I guess like getting out of sync with your spiritual-magical self. Thoughts are still developing on this though. I've also changed a lot in the last 5 years so I'm still learning about that too could be none of it has anything to do with the other heh.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#156 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:30 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Something like that. I have another theory forming that's more towards since it shifts the energy or whatever we want to call it that eventually it becomes a thing and like other parts of life something that needs to be maintained. Hard to describe...I guess like getting out of sync with your spiritual-magical self. Thoughts are still developing on this though. I've also changed a lot in the last 5 years so I'm still learning about that too could be none of it has anything to do with the other heh.

Yesss....Exactly Magi....I feel this spirit will always be there.... Ive learned to work finally with Elubatel! I ask him to be gentle with me, He did come through for me in a big way and its no doubt it was him. I needed to make my car payment and lesser payment than before. And he did the next day! Not only lessen my payment but got and extra 1500 i didnt expect. I did no rituals i just summoned him and explain my situation.

I also feel when i do work with other spirits i dont envoke him during i just summon him he doesnt like it. Hes a one on one spirit.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#157 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Ive approached Elubatel from every angle and found just summoning him worked for me....

Pretty similar here. The means of conjuring Elubatel doesn't seem to matter...just the act of doing so.

Yes Wanderer you are right.....Ive gotten better results with Elubatel without rituals and without envoking other spirits along. It seems he just wants me to summon him and just him. I have gotten awesome results with him out of the clear blue. I didnt give any expectations just told him what im going through. Nitika on the other hand will help you in money matters but will work you too death. You will be working around the clock and could be the end of you.

Funny when i first started working with Elubatel he use to be in my face and just stand there looking like 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW?" Made my life living hell. Yes i still get fucked with....But i went about him all wrong. I pay attention to my surroundings and i do summon him more than i use to and not to just ask for something from him.

To work with this current is not to dazzle him with formal rituals....

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#158 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:34 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Something like that. I have another theory forming that's more towards since it shifts the energy or whatever we want to call it that eventually it becomes a thing and like other parts of life something that needs to be maintained. Hard to describe...I guess like getting out of sync with your spiritual-magical self. Thoughts are still developing on this though. I've also changed a lot in the last 5 years so I'm still learning about that too could be none of it has anything to do with the other heh.

Magi...This is a very different spirit for sure.....When you broke ties from this current from me did shit start happening? People think that spirits that have never been human have no feelings but i begin to wander about this....

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#159 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:42 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote: <snip> Although.....Magi!....Aww my lady i take a bow to you... :bow ....His current hasnt been so chaotic! No candles, rituals,incense,.....Nothing! For him to show up! I still have ups and downs but thats just life.....But i havent had Elubatel just coming around and I am pinging off four walls.....Ahh.....Peace!

You know my "appearances" these days are a bit far between, I just found this.

You are welcome, glad to have helped.....no more floaties now though, you'll have to swim for yourself. <3

Remember this? Around the same time....

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#160 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:55 pm

That is rather curious, MagiAwen. Thank you for sharing your experiences, though I have a query for you: does a specific pattern show up inside this six month window? Does a specific type of event indicate that its time to work with E?

I've experienced a similar trend, though it has less to do with Elubatel & more to do with getting complacent; we all work in different cycles. Sometimes they're long cycles, others they're short. I've noticed that spirits like their marching orders, as Provenant put it.

I see it as maintenance, though, and don't rightly mind it. I have to sharpen the blades I use too, so maintenance cycles are, frankly, normal.

I do see Elubatel as a rather permanent addition, though. Were you to dismiss E from their involvement, then that would likely cause a change, but otherwise the NAP work literally calls E into a form of permanent service.