crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with elubatel

Post#11 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 pm

summerland wrote:
kingsolomon wrote:I heard if one doesnt banish, I've heard some NAP horror stories on this forum.

If not, I'd also try I am's Solar banishing ritual after the NAP session

i wouldnt say it was all bad its just like getting into a corvette and going for a ride at a 100 miles per hour. energy is overwhelming.

i do the cabbalistic cross lbrp. normally after my rituals i have to ground myself, sometimes i feel like i just burned one :D and need to eat something to get both feet back on the ground. this has been a trip.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#12 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:47 pm

summerland wrote:elubatel has been a crazy ride for me i dont know if others here have experienced strange things with him, like seeing things appear one way then take a double look and they appear another way. just little things like i looked at the timer on the clock on the stove it said t-11, i looked again and it said t-11, i thought something was wrong with the stove. looked again and it said 7:11pm. i read something online or in a book it appears different and im wondering wtf? then i read it again it appears normal and makes sense. magiawen made a comment on one of her post about elubatel about "lets just push her off the freaking cliff" thats how i feel, not only do i feel like he pushes me off the cliff, i fell like hes got a bungie cord around my feet just dangling me up and down so can i relate to that. its like everything is coming at me at one time. good, bad, or whatever. :shock: I know he firmly told me he wants me to do my rituals everyday, so thats what im doing. Does he want me invoke/envoke him or what? does anybody else here eyes play tricks on them too dealing with this spirit? does everything just go haywire like a short circuit? I rarely use my MM, most the time i can communicate with spirits without. this is the most intense energy ive ever felt with any spirit. just dont know what to make of it. PLEASE shed some light on this

Are u sure that it s Elubatel and not some goetic spirit from your past who s making fun of you..

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:02 pm

nox, yes im sure i dont get a bad feeling with elubatel. some other members have had problems with him too. but i think i need to do some seriously divination, this poses a question because you are the second person who said this, just to rule it out. i had a target in the past that would not go away. i will definitely check this out. Thanks nox

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 am

summerland wrote:nox, yes im sure i dont get a bad feeling with elubatel. some other members have had problems with him too. but i think i need to do some seriously divination, this poses a question because you are the second person who said this, just to rule it out. i had a target in the past that would not go away. i will definitely check this out. Thanks nox

If it s Elubatel ,it is a powerful entity .It is possible that it s energies are more powerful .I s simple presence could have negative effects on you .that you can handle .I advise u to start using a magic circle before u get totally "fried" and en up in a hospital , and if it still continues u should quit.You woudn t be the first.As u said it ,it starting to affect you more and more ,with each ritual , so in the future you will be even more affected.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:09 am

nox wrote:
summerland wrote:nox, yes im sure i dont get a bad feeling with elubatel. some other members have had problems with him too. but i think i need to do some seriously divination, this poses a question because you are the second person who said this, just to rule it out. i had a target in the past that would not go away. i will definitely check this out. Thanks nox

If it s Elubatel ,it is a powerful entity .It is possible that it s energies are more powerful .I s simple presence could have negative effects on you .that you can handle .I advise u to start using a magic circle before u get totally "fried" and en up in a hospital , and if it still continues u should quit.You woudn t be the first.As u said it ,it starting to affect you more and more ,with each ritual , so in the future you will be even more affected.

You might be right i never thought about that, i am empath and maybe im absorbing some of his energy with is hard for me to handle, causing a adverse reaction. Is that possible? What happen to other members who went to the hospital? Yes i need a circle or some kind of buffer. Thank you nox for the insight.

yes you are correct the more i work with Elubatel the more intense.If its too much i agree i should seek a different spirit to work with.

i cast a circle before i do any rituals, does this mean a physical type circle made of .. salt,etc..?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#16 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:19 pm

i cast a circle before i do any rituals, does this mean a physical type circle made of .. salt,etc..?

an astral one will work fine too ,just do it properly

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#17 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Ive done a full ritual with the bornless one, drawing the zodiac elementals and spirit pentagrams invoking and banishing at each appropriate corner.

you'll feel the one who you wish to summon guaranteed.

You can do the bornless NAP abridged version three times. But i am trying to memorize the full bornless ritual

I dont advise the full on bornless ritual. but if you cast a circle
and also trythe banishing hexagram ritual before you do NAP. just to clear everything..

and if you can scry elubatel with his sigil, ask him why is he making you feel like that?

zewuze

Post#18 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm

hi everyone,i'm kind of new but wish to say a big thank you to mighty ELUBATEL for everything so far.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 am

nox wrote:

an astral one will work fine too ,just do it properly

Thank you nox, appreciate your help.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#20 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 am

kingsolomon wrote:Ive done a full ritual with the bornless one, drawing the zodiac elementals and spirit pentagrams invoking and banishing at each appropriate corner.

you'll feel the one who you wish to summon guaranteed.

You can do the bornless NAP abridged version three times. But i am trying to memorize the full bornless ritual

I dont advise the full on bornless ritual. but if you cast a circle
and also trythe banishing hexagram ritual before you do NAP. just to clear everything..

and if you can scry elubatel with his sigil, ask him why is he making you feel like that?

Thank you kingsolomon, The bornless one ive just been doing it by the book to get familiar with. I have experiment with different rituals in formats or spirits, but the bornless i do like the book. The full bornless ritual i have been interested in doing. Any advice is good, Ill try the hexagram ritual also. I dont know why, but lately after i do my rituals i feel drained. I have come up with a sigil of Elubatel. Dont know what to make of it either, ill post it here to see what you think of it. It is somewhat like Vovin sigil, but kinda shaped in the number 7 not exactly like that but in the lines of it. That is what i see.

Thank you all for your help.