crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#201 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:13 am

Wanderer wrote:You bet, summerland. Have you looked into the timing to see if it lines up with any astrological happenings?

This is something i need to study and experiment on Wanderer...You know i like to experiment! It not only helps me but others....
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#202 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:16 am

I feel ive been backed into a corner and pushed to my limits with whatever is going on..

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#203 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:37 am

summerland wrote:I feel ive been backed into a corner and pushed to my limits with whatever is going on..

Have you asked someone to do a divination for you to find out what's going on? If you were one of our patients and had been sick this long without showing any signs of improvement, I would tell you to get a second opinion. Maybe it's time for one. :(
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#204 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:24 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
summerland wrote:I feel ive been backed into a corner and pushed to my limits with whatever is going on..

Have you asked someone to do a divination for you to find out what's going on? If you were one of our patients and had been sick this long without showing any signs of improvement, I would tell you to get a second opinion. Maybe it's time for one. :(

yeah it is....

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#205 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:56 pm

summerland wrote:This is something i need to study and experiment on Wanderer...You know i like to experiment! It not only helps me but others....

This is quite concerning, and you most definitely need to experiment as you've done in the past. I'd recommend trying to meditate on Elubatel instead of conjuring her directly & see what happens. At this point, it sounds like she's showing up and you're not connecting for some reason, so a switch-up in the way you proceed would be wise.

Getting divinatory work done is also a good idea at this point. Clearly, things need to improve for you.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#206 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:This is something i need to study and experiment on Wanderer...You know i like to experiment! It not only helps me but others....

This is quite concerning, and you most definitely need to experiment as you've done in the past. I'd recommend trying to meditate on Elubatel instead of conjuring her directly & see what happens. At this point, it sounds like she's showing up and you're not connecting for some reason, so a switch-up in the way you proceed would be wise.

Getting divinatory work done is also a good idea at this point. Clearly, things need to improve for you.

No shes not connecting Wanderer.. I dont understand it!...This the first time Elubatel has come to me and not connect..

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#207 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:27 pm

summerland wrote:No shes not connecting Wanderer.. I dont understand it!...This the first time Elubatel has come to me and not connect..

That’s exactly why I am asking you to try the meditation process instead. If you do go that route, please record your findings and experiences. That might be incredibly useful in determining what’s going on here.

To this end, are you experiencing this problem with other spirits? If so, who? What grimoires are you using?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#208 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:25 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:No shes not connecting Wanderer.. I dont understand it!...This the first time Elubatel has come to me and not connect..

That’s exactly why I am asking you to try the meditation process instead. If you do go that route, please record your findings and experiences. That might be incredibly useful in determining what’s going on here.

To this end, are you experiencing this problem with other spirits? If so, who? What grimoires are you using?

Its not Elubatel its me...Hes showing up and trying to point me in a direction but im not hearing him. So much rattling around in your brain it hard to tune in and listen... I just need to be still. Even when i sleep im not still...When he slaps he slaps hard! Pointing me in a new direction i just got to figure out how to get there..

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#209 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 pm

summerland wrote:Its not Elubatel its me...Hes showing up and trying to point me in a direction but im not hearing him. So much rattling around in your brain it hard to tune in and listen... I just need to be still. Even when i sleep im not still...When he slaps he slaps hard! Pointing me in a new direction i just got to figure out how to get there..

Understood.

If that is the case, have you had any success in the past with hijacking your internal state and setting yourself mentally adrift? When you're staring at an obstacle and you yourself are the obstacle, finding a way to take your need to control the narrative out of the situation for a short period of time can very often be enough to help you see clearly what needs to change.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#210 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:07 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Its not Elubatel its me...Hes showing up and trying to point me in a direction but im not hearing him. So much rattling around in your brain it hard to tune in and listen... I just need to be still. Even when i sleep im not still...When he slaps he slaps hard! Pointing me in a new direction i just got to figure out how to get there..

Understood.

If that is the case, have you had any success in the past with hijacking your internal state and setting yourself mentally adrift? When you're staring at an obstacle and you yourself are the obstacle, finding a way to take your need to control the narrative out of the situation for a short period of time can very often be enough to help you see clearly what needs to change.

^ agreed

Sometimes on some level we're attached to *how* we want it to happen. When I was doing love magic, my personal tutelary kept telling me to let go of *how* it was going to happen and all preconceived ideas of what the results would look like, and I feel that applies to a lot of magic. It actually manifested almost immediately (as in, the partner I now live with initiated our relationship within days) after I ripped all my lists up and decided to abandon my quest for the time. Sometimes attachment to "how" is the obstacle in and of itself, and sometimes the attachment to "how" also means that you're keeping your spellwork grounded in this reality rather than shooting it out into the... universe or to the spirits or however it is that stuff manifests.
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight