crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#141 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:28 pm

talerman wrote:Yes, it was supposed to be funny...

And yet, You woke up thanks to him.

You had a crazy ride with him, but as he was always with you, I think he also had a crazy ride with you.

Maybe, you relax now...no crazy rides any more...what about that?

Yes....AGREE! I have attracted the wrong people in my life and do for some change for sure. I believe this spirit puts certain people in your life to change and learn what is good for you. He only interferes when you are not listening. But of coarse.... I give a lot of this to my mother as well. Because she is guarding me.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#142 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Ahh... New members interested in what makes Elubatel tick......MagiAwen and Wanderer are one of the two main members who can answer this...Magi! Where are you?

To those that think going all out (new members) With fancy rituals....It isnt so...

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#143 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:15 pm

summerland wrote:Ahh... New members interested in what makes Elubatel tick......MagiAwen and Wanderer are one of the two main members who can answer this...Magi! Where are you?

To those that think going all out (new members) With fancy rituals....It isnt so...

You have worked with Elubatel for years. I would say you are a third main member who can help explain Elubatel, how to approach working with this spirit without being tossed off a cliff, and how to handle things when they seem to be going wrong. You have experienced all these things. Don't sell your knowledge short.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#144 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:08 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:
summerland wrote:Ahh... New members interested in what makes Elubatel tick......MagiAwen and Wanderer are one of the two main members who can answer this...Magi! Where are you?

You have worked with Elubatel for years. I would say you are a third main member who can help explain Elubatel, how to approach working with this spirit without being tossed off a cliff, and how to handle things when they seem to be going wrong. You have experienced all these things. Don't sell your knowledge short.

Cheers for the shoutout, Summerland, but I agree with WAS here. You've done the work as well. ;)

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#145 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Wanderer wrote:Cheers for the shoutout, Summerland, but I agree with WAS here. You've done the work as well. ;)

I'm with WAS and Wanderer.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#146 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:40 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Cheers for the shoutout, Summerland, but I agree with WAS here. You've done the work as well. ;)

I'm with WAS and Wanderer.

Magi!.....Long time no see.....Sexy thing!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#147 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:41 pm

WolfAmongSheep wrote:

Aww.... Thank you!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#148 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Wanderer wrote:
WolfAmongSheep wrote:

Cheers for the shoutout, Summerland, but I agree with WAS here. You've done the work as well. ;)

Long hard road ive been down.....Thank you Wanderer!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#149 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Ive approached Elubatel from every angle and found just summoning him worked for me....

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#150 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 pm

summerland wrote:Ive approached Elubatel from every angle and found just summoning him worked for me....

Pretty similar here. The means of conjuring Elubatel doesn't seem to matter...just the act of doing so.