crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#171 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:16 am

Wanderer wrote:
MagiAwen wrote:Handled. There's not much I can do that isn't worthy of a chapter. I surmise it's simply a magician's life.

Thumbs up. Glad you got it sorted and agree completely.

As for the no-discussion thing, yep. Same thing happened with me. There's certain stuff that we're not really permitted to go over thanks to that agreement - glad its not just me.

No its not just you...He was very adamant about it. But i will say i summoned him again and got the complete opposite of my outcome before. MagiAwen is right about working on the spiritual self. I think there is a message for me here. Actually i got damn right pissed at him this time.

I am a mortal being and wander if he confuses that with me not just being of spirit. Or maybe it was the humble plea not as effective as before. I dunno....But what i did before really connected with him and this time it was foo you...I will not stop working with the big E because i have seen miracles happen in a matter of days out of thin air.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#172 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:25 am

I must say... I asked again to be gentle with changes and not turn my world upside down in a flash. Yes he was subtle in turning my world upside down and gracefully pulled me apart. When dealing with such current you must be specific in every detail. Some things i was told not to talk about which would be very prevalent in understanding him to everyone. So i will respect his wish... And you Wanderer i think you know what im talking about.

Some things that are in the NAP book are probably not mentioned for reasons....

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#173 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:30 am

One thing i can say which is Key with Elubatel is APPROACH.....

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#174 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:00 pm

summerland wrote:One thing i can say which is Key with Elubatel is APPROACH.....

Same sort of experience here, as Elubatel does seem to care more about our spiritual selves than the physical. One thing that helped rather sharply was to ask to be treated as a living, important, spiritual being enthroned in a fleshy self we cannot escape. It led to different results that had a bit more clarity to them, without some of the same nonsense that's come up in the past.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#175 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:One thing i can say which is Key with Elubatel is APPROACH.....

Same sort of experience here, as Elubatel does seem to care more about our spiritual selves than the physical. One thing that helped rather sharply was to ask to be treated as a living, important, spiritual being enthroned in a fleshy self we cannot escape. It led to different results that had a bit more clarity to them, without some of the same nonsense that's come up in the past.

Well said Summerland and Wanderer.

I liked the way you suggested Wanderer.
As I got, to make him remember we are in the flesh. no matter if "I'm a living God", but still in the flesh, so get more care from him.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#176 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:I liked the way you suggested Wanderer.
As I got, to make him remember we are in the flesh. no matter if "I'm a living God", but still in the flesh, so get more care from him.
Thanks & glad you agree, Gil.

That's exactly it! We're in meatspace, which means that we have to interact with our world in a different way, as our limitations differ rather substantially. Most spirits don't have to perform the same mundane tasks we do as a means of doing their job or surviving, which means that there's potentially the need to explain to them just what's going on with us.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#177 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Ok after my working with Elubatel everything went hay wired really bumpy ride....Another words it went to shit...For weeks! Now hes moving at a speed im having a hard time to catch up with him. Not that im not grateful i am very grateful! I have alot of work with this company and my energy levels are running low. My full time job as well....Its running rapid. Im running full steam ahead How would I go about keeping up the pace with Elubatel? Because the way things are finally going I need too!

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#178 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:24 am

summerland wrote:How would I go about keeping up the pace with Elubatel? Because the way things are finally going I need too!

Finally!

This is a word to observe!

You had your time so "finally " you survived the process.
Or just Elubatel was gentle with you. ;)

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#179 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:44 am

Not just about elubatel but the other omnipotent angels from 6/7 bom atuesuel and ebuhuel.

I did a 3 day working to get things moving in my life. I have had a pretty stable workplace for some years. After the working it became uncomfortable working there, combined with dreams and syncronicities with those dreams i took the step to quit that workplace.

As i quit i checked with another employer that i do some part time with if they need me more, i got an affirmative answer and a raise at that job. The uncomfortablessness has dissapeared.

This was a very gentle way of pushing me towards something new, not comfortable but still no disaster.

I am starting to learn the "energy signature" of theese angels or the vibe in the situations. I guess its a bit like surfing huge waves, go with the flow or be crushed, the wave will keep moving either way.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#180 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:You had your time so "finally " you survived the process.
Or just Elubatel was gentle with you. ;)

:lol:

Well-spotted Gil! That's what I thought when I read this too.

There's a difference between "I want it and I want it now!" and "take your time, as I want to do this the right way."

Thanks for sharing your experience, johnblend. That's pretty damned handy and speaks to the nature of the spirits invoked. :)