crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#161 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:11 pm

This spirit doesnt like to be ignore.......And if he can continue in the things that have transformed in my life.....I would invite him for dinner every nite :D
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#162 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Ok so....

No, this does not align with the 6 month pattern - I no longer have a 6 month pattern with E now, it's consistent...it's a thing.
I have not cut ties with the big E & it isn't E's temper tantrum of not being worked with recently.

Edited to clarify: when I said something like when I stop working I get a shitstorm...I didn't really mean stopped working at all...just not working on being ...well I don't know...again...work in progress in sorting this out lol.

I'm a bit reserved on defining it too much or coming to any solid conclusions as of yet. As I stated I've gone through a lot of my own changes, how I work, what I believe, what I work with, as well as healing and other self work. So there is a lot in the mix right now.

And this one: I've pissed a lot of people off with my results in the last 3 years, especially in the last 3 months. (not magicians probably...but just people that see me receiving things they think they should have....and they could have if they put in the work but it's easier to be jealous, yeah?)

Which coincides with the pending shit storm that I conjured Vassago about and I was given enough actionable information to actually divert much of the shit storm. It is not to say I did not suffer, however, all that I've lost I will get back due to my proactive work.

Again, I'm examining everything and I know I'm slow lol but when a lot of action takes place I like to sit back with it a while and not jump to conclusions. Though as this winds down it seems to be revealing itself.

My theory I'm working on may be shit but it's less about maintaining relationships with spirits and more about maintenance of your spiritual self....which isn't new but something keeps niggling at me that there is something new I'm about to learn. Whether that is new to the magician community is something else.
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#163 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 pm

hah! I'm going to stop editing my post.

Here is my official disclaimer.... if I'm contradicting myself for the next few days just let it go.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#164 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Piss on them...If they are jealous its their own fault.....Just block them. Why not envoke Elubatel and ask him what is going on?
Last edited by summerland on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#165 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Have a drink with me Magi

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#166 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:56 pm

lol there's a story...isnt' there always.... Which is why I conjured Vassago.

Anyway...can't just block the events as if it's FB. It's cost me an arrest, $25k and the front of my car ripped off literally...but if not for the Vassago conjuration I'd not be getting the money back or the arrest and citations thrown out, I'd also probably have lost my job. So everything is cool now. People in large numbers can do a number on you...the same people that are always telling me they can't get to know me properly because I never talk about myself. This is why dammit...once they know they invent an issue to poke at me with their negativity. lol

Anyway...I'm ahead of you in the drink department, I guarantee it :D All of the preparation for the events has been a couple of months but all of this landed on me in the past two weeks lol.
Live lightly.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#167 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Thanks for sharing, MA. I can see why you'd want to be rather guarded about this, considering, and I'm glad you're getting it handled.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#168 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:06 am

Handled. There's not much I can do that isn't worthy of a chapter. I surmise it's simply a magician's life.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#169 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:55 am

I will just listen in, In all the discussions about Elubatel...I was told some things from him not to discuss.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#170 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:53 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Handled. There's not much I can do that isn't worthy of a chapter. I surmise it's simply a magician's life.

Thumbs up. Glad you got it sorted and agree completely.

As for the no-discussion thing, yep. Same thing happened with me. There's certain stuff that we're not really permitted to go over thanks to that agreement - glad its not just me.