crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Nahash
Practicus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#131 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:08 pm

I just made a post about my own crazy ride with Elubatel. It feels like :jkj :jkj :jkj ...
...and it's amazing.
Can't think I could have learned so much is so little time.
Doing is learning what you need to do

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#132 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:11 am

Nahash wrote:I just made a post about my own crazy ride with Elubatel. It feels like :jkj :jkj :jkj ...
...and it's amazing.

Ahh yes the time.....The current of Elubatel.....In our time, reality it seems like hours of non stop....Riding in this current you can feel (and see) the events unfolding within minutes.....From every emotion within seconds. This is why it is so important to learn how to filter this current. His concept of time is not like ours......
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Nahash
Practicus

Post#133 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:03 am

summerland wrote:
Nahash wrote:I just made a post about my own crazy ride with Elubatel. It feels like :jkj :jkj :jkj ...
...and it's amazing.

Ahh yes the time.....The current of Elubatel.....In our time, reality it seems like hours of non stop....Riding in this current you can feel (and see) the events unfolding within minutes.....From every emotion within seconds. This is why it is so important to learn how to filter this current. His concept of time is not like ours......

I'm afraid I'm getting addicted to it, as it feels much more like home this way, like a missing way of knowing things coming back to the surface. Just remember to breathe :lol:
Doing is learning what you need to do

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#134 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:03 pm

summerland wrote: <snip> Although.....Magi!....Aww my lady i take a bow to you... :bow ....His current hasnt been so chaotic! No candles, rituals,incense,.....Nothing! For him to show up! I still have ups and downs but thats just life.....But i havent had Elubatel just coming around and I am pinging off four walls.....Ahh.....Peace!

You know my "appearances" these days are a bit far between, I just found this.

You are welcome, glad to have helped.....no more floaties now though, you'll have to swim for yourself. <3
Live lightly.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#135 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Heya Magi. Long time no see. :)

Nahash: eh, as long as the "addiction" is useful to you, you're good. Elubatel, as with the Shem angels, tends to be a powerhouse that keeps you very, very busy.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#136 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Tell me about it. Elubatel has basically been folding space around me. I'm actually going into business full time and am focused on it in a way that I never have. I'm doing what I always wanted to do. But I could not do it until I had no other choice - nobody else was offering me a job.
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#137 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:33 pm

To All..... I want to say about this remarkable spirit..... Everyone knows about my ups and downs with this current, But he truly is remarkable! For years ive been dealing with this spirit (weather i wanted to or not) It has just now made me understand hes not here to just fuck with me but protect me as well.... I thank you Elubatel! Really i do! I cant explain now what is going on...But i will when this blows over.

The only thing i can explain is what might seem bad in the beginning is really good for your own interest. Hes telling you something you cant see but will....The best advice i can give is to pay close attention to whats going on around you. Hes there for a reason! Right now he has my back, This is the feeling i get. Although i have a stubborn nature and maybe native to some things hes showing me more less... To wake the fuck up!

talerman
Magus

Post#138 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:57 pm

Great to hear you woke up.

Maybe crazy ride with Summerland written by Elubatel would be a more precise topic?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#139 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:09 pm

talerman wrote:Great to hear you woke up.

Maybe crazy ride with Summerland written by Elubatel would be a more precise topic?

Are you being funny talerman? I wrote this topic to make more aware of this current and why things happen. Gilberto has also shedded a lot of light to why this is happening and thank you Gilberto! No.... LOL... Topic title should not change! This is some kind of strange bond between me and this spirit.

talerman
Magus

Post#140 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Yes, it was supposed to be funny...

And yet, You woke up thanks to him.

You had a crazy ride with him, but as he was always with you, I think he also had a crazy ride with you.

Maybe, you relax now...no crazy rides any more...what about that?