crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#111 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:13 pm

summerland wrote:And i do not have to envoke Elubatel for him to show up.

:) Ah but you did evoke Elubatel, once....the work you started is simply not finished yet. Probably the longest working of your life.

My initial evocation of Elubatel took a solid year before it was finished with manifesting my original desire\command. It was a wild ride and continues to be because I still wade in the same current....on purpose. :)
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#112 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:47 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:And i do not have to envoke Elubatel for him to show up.

:) Ah but you did evoke Elubatel, once....the work you started is simply not finished yet. Probably the longest working of your life.

My initial evocation of Elubatel took a solid year before it was finished with manifesting my original desire\command. It was a wild ride and continues to be because I still wade in the same current....on purpose. :)

Oh my MagiAwen....Hes all yours........
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#113 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:18 am

So the spirits i envoke Elubatel summoned as well? MagiAwen when does he circumvent with you? It seems I get bitch slapped once a year with him. I guess this is to put me back on track when i seem to lose focus of my goals. Or maybe it is a warning to me that if i continue....I will get popped for a DUI. I was real lucky the other night, The cop knew i was drunk and let me go with a major speeding ticket.

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#114 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:19 am

What did you ask ELUBATEL that caused these chains of events? Did you try to attack / affect someone?
Magic is possible because life is a dream.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#115 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:39 am

X-GUY wrote:What did you ask ELUBATEL that caused these chains of events? Did you try to attack / affect someone?

No......I asked for a successful job over a year ago when i envoked him. I dont have to envoke him again thats already been done...

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#116 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:24 am

Ok. How long did it take to get the job after evoking ELUBATEL for the first time?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#117 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:16 pm

X-GUY wrote:Ok. How long did it take to get the job after evoking ELUBATEL for the first time?

One month....I had 4 job offers, Look at my topic "What is this?" I not not the only this has happen to...Me and at least 4 others here.

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#118 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:14 pm

summerland wrote:
X-GUY wrote:Ok. How long did it take to get the job after evoking ELUBATEL for the first time?

One month....I had 4 job offers, Look at my topic "What is this?" I not not the only this has happen to...Me and at least 4 others here.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it's hard to find the topic you mentioned on the search page as all the words in "what is this?" are too common and ignored by the search engine. And this forum won't show me the topics you've started, just your posts which are a lot. Is that the exact title of the topic?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#119 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:09 am

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#120 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 am

:Thank You