crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#91 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:30 am

I wonder if both could be invoked? that would take some research.....All that could happen if I got my ass served on a silver platter. Wouldnt be the first time. :angelic
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#92 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Slater wrote: The more layers of life you've built around whatever it is that is blocking the spirit from acting, the more mess and pain you'll be in when it simply knocks it all down... because that's what it does. Destruction and creation are two sides of the same coin.

It's very good to re-read this Slater.

Just few days ago I post about this at another topic: Re: What is best for you

I just had to stop with Elubatel, gave thanks a lot and keep working on a safer way.
At least for now.

I had the impression that all things being solved suddenly beginning to turn against me at the same time, like starting a tsunami. The downside is that some things would be going to extremes clash, a real fight, very painful to deal with.
And yes, I had asked without pain, suffering or stress ...

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#93 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 pm

summerland wrote:I wonder if both could be invoked? that would take some research.....All that could happen if I got my ass served on a silver platter. Wouldnt be the first time. :angelic

In my opinion, evoke one and ask about the other. You don't invite two people out for dinner without them both knowing what's going on.Its just rude.

I should just say that if an aspect of power manifests as an angel and another facet of that same line of power manifests as a deity (perhaps through mechanisms I've postulated elsewhere) in no way does that mean "they are the same being". They're absolutely not in the same way you are not your sister/brother.

The aspect of Michael as god of the underworld (or whatever it was) is not "the same being doing a different job" as Michael of the Sun.
The aspect comes with persona (really poor choice of word there), comes with office, comes with identity, comes with independent state of being accessed through a specific filter.

In the same way Aphrodite is not Venus. Of the same natural force but manifest independently.
I discussed my ideas (not truth) about it here. :-)

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic ... =20#p99982

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#94 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:10 am

Summerland, to be honest it wasn't Lord Ganesha I was thinking of. I was thinking someone who moves a lot swifter...more fire and ice than Ganesha.

Anyway...I think Sumerian and much later the Gnostic world will offer a greater insight and will have knowledge that is much more transferable than picking bits out of the Hindu Pantheon of which I know nothing about. I was postulating carelessly :(

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#95 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:03 am

Slater wrote:Summerland, to be honest it wasn't Lord Ganesha I was thinking of. I was thinking someone who moves a lot swifter...more fire and ice than Ganesha.

Anyway...I think Sumerian and much later the Gnostic world will offer a greater insight and will have knowledge that is much more transferable than picking bits out of the Hindu Pantheon of which I know nothing about. I was postulating carelessly :(

I understand Slater.... Thank you for your insights on this. I will still do some research on Elubatel and find out what exactly what he is... or isnt. Maybe the character traits were so similar. My bad...

Wogbuster
Neophyte

Post#96 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi there!
I know this is an old post, but here's my 2 cents on the gematria Elubatel...
Elubatel is a Hebrew word...I think it is spelled aleph, lamed, hey, bet, tav, lamed...every Hebrew word has different layers of meaning.
And this would be a literal definition of Elubatel based on its gematria,
The most important authority (El, God) that supplies or serves (bet) a door for a pact (tav) to exist with this authority (lamed). It is notable that the letter lamed has twice the presence of the others, so authority will have twice the potency? For lack of a better word...the Hebrew lamed is shaped like a shepperd's staff, which always had two uses, one of direction by hitting and straightening and protecting and one of salvation, like a hook to save a strayed lamb from falling from a cliff. So with that in mind, maybe all the problems that seemed were just a path of authority showing things for you to learn from or to resolve, maybe..

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#97 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Wogbuster wrote:Hi there!
I know this is an old post, but here's my 2 cents on the gematria Elubatel...
Elubatel is a Hebrew word...I think it is spelled aleph, lamed, hey, bet, tav, lamed...every Hebrew word has different layers of meaning.
And this would be a literal definition of Elubatel based on its gematria,
The most important authority (El, God) that supplies or serves (bet) a door for a pact (tav) to exist with this authority (lamed). It is notable that the letter lamed has twice the presence of the others, so authority will have twice the potency? For lack of a better word...the Hebrew lamed is shaped like a shepperd's staff, which always had two uses, one of direction by hitting and straightening and protecting and one of salvation, like a hook to save a strayed lamb from falling from a cliff. So with that in mind, maybe all the problems that seemed were just a path of authority showing things for you to learn from or to resolve, maybe..

This is interesting...Thank you Wogbuster! Elubatel is very powerful indeed. The current from this spirit is very potent! You will know Elubatel presence no doubt about it. In the 6th and 7th book of Moses he is the omnipotence Angel called a pond to drive forth the monsters from hell, So... its no wonder he is so forceful. He makes no bones about it he can make you or break you. Yes to learn from and resolve....but there is a middle part one must learn.....To balance, If you can master this no matter what is thrown at you....You can have the world in your hands.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#98 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 pm

You play with fire...You get burnt....If you can master fire, you can control how it burns.....This only an example of Elubatel. I would like suggestions from Wanderer, Magi,Gilberto and others opinions on this..... How do you master the current from this spirit? They know first hand and what im talking about. Im gun shy with Elubatel but something is gnawing at my stomach to envoke him again.

Ahzriel
Practicus

Post#99 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:37 am

Last edited by Ahzriel on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#100 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:48 pm

I feel the raw power of this current.....It is definitely not on the outside of me.