Trouble With NAP again

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Trouble With NAP again

Post#1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Shabbot Shalom everyone!!

I've been doing the NAP, and Ill do the success rite, Nitika rite, general purpose rite, and Excite love rite, as well as Shrapnel rite

I've been getting along with people more, and Whittier with people, and I have great dreams now. But still I dont have a job, or do I have money, and My Domestic Partner is still trying to boycott me for my right to Do magick and practice Judiasm/Christianity, I was raised Jewish.
But Im only still there for the kids.

I asked the NAP to end my poverty, and Get me a car, and back to school for my masters degree and get me some money coming from all directions again, and get me to move out to my own place which I can keep clean and tidy.

it's been a week, I dont expect dramatic things yet, but nothing has been seeming like it's gonna happen

any ideas?

SeventhSin
Practicus

Re: Trouble With NAP again

Post#2 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Why not following the 3x3x3 rule ? 3 days / 3 weeks / 3 months .. if you're still at the same level after all this time, I guess you will need to try something different.
All I need to win is an unfair advantage.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#3 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Well I know about the three by three rule, but I still dont know what im doing wrong. I can contact my nap mentor. But I just get nice dreams but I want the goddamn results. And ill give back to them

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:47 am

I know you are no newbie here kingsolomon, but it sounds like you are lusting for results - holding onto the desire of the outcome which is impeding the flow. It sounds like there are also a bit of different things you are chasing at the moment. The rituals themselves are straight forward as you know - so I doubt it has to do with anything you must do to modify them.

Go back to basics and one aspect at a time - I think your best bet would be to focus on Elubatel primarily and Speak to him regarding career opportunities. Nikita in my opinion is great for consistent small amounts of cash (and I'm guessing any form of cash is better than none at the moment for you) but obviously it will be hard if there is no path for this to manifest - so maybe leave that for later.

I think once you manage to score a job (any job) - everything else will start to fall into place nicely and you will then be able to start asking for more money etc. And I'm guessing your partner won't be on your back as much once the flow of dollars are coming in either.

And if something does come up (job/car whatever)- realize it for what it is - if a job comes up pushing trolleys around the grocery store - take it (it's all money after all) even if you think it is beneath you take it as it could be the catalyst to something bigger and better that the angels are setting up for your future.

Let us know how you get on :)

Kind Regards, EoE
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 am

Frater EOE wrote:it will be hard if there is no path for this to manifest - so maybe leave that for later.

Well said.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#6 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm

I know you are no newbie here kingsolomon, but it sounds like you are lusting for results - holding onto the desire of the outcome which is impeding the flow. It sounds like there are also a bit of different things you are chasing at the moment. The rituals themselves are straight forward as you know - so I doubt it has to do with anything you must do to modify them.

Fr. EOE you might be 100% spot on correct there. I mean the conversations with my magic mentor work, why wouldnt my NAP invocations?

I read where you can ask your pendulum if the desired spirit bis present. ill try that
so general purpose invocation and
elubatel

thanks, ill let you guys know.

SeventhSin
Practicus

Post#7 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Fr. EOE you might be 100% spot on correct there. I mean the conversations with my magic mentor work, why wouldnt my NAP invocations?

Because there is no such thing as absolute certainty in the Universe. Your NAP rituals working every time implies absolute certainty which in turn is an absolute absurdity.
All I need to win is an unfair advantage.

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#8 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Yup solomon go one thing at a time... First a job, do your rituals and go out for some hours...itll manifest... Dont get too anxjous about it, just do visualixe yourself being told the job is yours, and keep on searching... Dont think if it works or it doesnt, no doubt it will... Just that, dont overthink...

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#9 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

it will work, because this and Fr. malak grimorie is about preparing you for other grimories like Goetia, grimorium verum, and even the complex and misunderstood, enochian..

but it's so simple that you wouldnt believe it works. and thats one of my problems with it

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#10 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

But inside its simplicity theres a complete system, Its words of power are qabalistic mostly... In evocation/calling entities you're sending'em a msg, just try to avoid 'noise' (your doubts) when sending it.... And one of the most important things master relaxation, the nap ritual...maybe start working with affirmations Like, i believe in myself and the power ive been given... So ur unconscious changes that inner believes about doubts