Trouble With NAP again

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Re: Trouble With NAP again

Post#11 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm

yeah ill go try that in a few here..

while doing Point A, i can give afirmations while im closing my eyes to prepare myself for invocation

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#12 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am

I've found in the past that re-reading the book (cover to cover) in one sitting or there abouts - can be a great help to dissolve any of those doubts and reinforce the positivity and simplicity of the methods.

Also just out of the curiosity you are working from a physical copy of the book and not just working off a pdf or something?
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

62truckmark
Neophyte

Post#13 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 am

I am in kind of the same boat here with a pending legal action where I am the plaintiff.
I just want this to settle out of court so I can move on

I interesting point is, I own a hard-copy of the original book. However I printed the PDF out as it was easier to read.

Does anyone think that the PDF is not charged as its not original and that might be the cause of my failure to receive results.

I have been performing Chant for success on waxing moons and guided missile on waning moons. All in an attempt to get the other party to settle for an equitable amount.

I am reaching the point of desperation here. I can say once I begin the NAP relaxation ritual I do feel good and ensure nothing is blocking my way.
I am a firm believer here of the NAP, however I need even the smallest of successes.

I am unsure if my work has the other party completely on edge however one would think they would make a better offer than the first.

Its been 6 months now. About 3-4 months using NAP. I started with MG and switched to NAP on the advise of our friend brotherbutterball.

Thanks everyone

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#14 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 pm

The printout won't cause you failure 62truckmark - you may want to have the hard-copy at hand though (maybe place your non-dominant hand on the hard-copy while reading from the printout). The book is a talisman - but the true power obviously comes from God through the operator.

NAP is definitely the way to go (your initial work with the MG will be working in the background throughout this anyway). If you have been using NAP for 3-4 months you should have seen some results by now - unless Elubatel is being picky again and doesn't like you or your reasons for calling him.

You can speak to Ielahiah in the "Incantation to win a legal action" or use the "General Purpose Invocation" to help out with this matter as well (or a combination of all of them if you can muster the energy) - Elubatel and Ielahiah for Success in court - and the others to grant you the best and most fair compensation (and you can mention to these Angels that you would prefer to settle out of court - I'm sure they will oblige).

IMHO - Start performing these daily (don't worry too much about the moon phases now seeing as you need results quickly).

p.s. Try some form of divination - you may not be blocked but the other party may not have the funds to pay you (or there could be some other reason things aren't going as smoothly as you would like).
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#15 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 pm

EOE, good idea, i started using the NAP pendlum.. And I was sweating all over my body, and it felt like i did a workout by the time it was over.

Todays NAP session was very warm. The candle violently flickered and got so hot, that the glass encasing it was in was too hot to the touch. (never has happened). I called petayah, IAO and Opiel first. offered them a candle if they did the job. Called Elubatel with sigil, imagined me getting a car money, job, and used the pendulum to ask if he was here. the pendulum said no. I said, well is he here for me to at least tell him my request. the pendulum said yes. so I told him my situation. and again offered him a candle and fame once his job was done per my request. sometimes during invocation, i forget to visualize.

if this doesnt work, then NAP doesnt work for me, and ill be pissed it wasted all this time.. 17 days into the new year. wow. over half way through, this better work.

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#16 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:36 pm

NAP angels work extremely quickly - I've had success within seconds of performing a rite - if you aren't getting results within a week - it could be that you aren't doing your part of the deal - Just remember guys magick is only one aspect - besides doing the rituals and spells and all the cool mystical things, don't forget you gotta get out there and make it happen (the magick does need a path to manifest - and it does need your help to do so).

Sitting alone in your room lighting matches and reciting poetry to the Gods aint going to have suitors lining up at your door trying to offer you riches and high paying jobs (if it happens, that's awesome - but it turning out that way is highly unlikely). If you spend as much time working on your magick as you do actually knocking on shop/business doors and calling companies randomly - you will find something. It takes many hours to secure a job (especially in this tough economic climate) - don't waste that time cursing at the angels.

Make it happen.

King - good work with the pendulum! Keep it up! The other questions you need to ask, especially if it says he isn't there is if he "understood" what it is you are asking from him, and if he is happy to help you with it (obviously you can expand on these questions too if they give you answers you don't expect). Be careful with Elubatel - if you keep pushing him to do something he isn't happy with - he may ensure the opposite comes to you of what you are asking. Out of all the NAP angels he is the only one that made me work for his loyalty and help (and it did take a long time to achieve that and understand his duty) and even now there are sometimes where he will straight out refuse to help (most likely for my own benefit).

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#17 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 pm

ill have to find a way to relax more because im way too hunched over doing the nap pendulum

I asked is my NAP working. said hell yes.
"will i get my desire"

yes

and i had to relax..

but i want it to start swinging to the words.

i have a ring that is an owl.. which t6hat doesnt matter. but it said hold off on goetia.

but, i need to entreat elubatel more

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#18 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:07 pm

I agree Frater EOE, I noticed at first elubatel worked with me with great results, Ive noticed he doesnt like to be taken for granted. He wants you to be dedicated, I kinda slacked off on my experiments a little lately for one reason or another and he firmly told me he wants me to do the rituals everyday. if you dont listen to him things seem to go the other way from my own experiences.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Akubata
Neophyte

Post#19 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 am

Frater EOE wrote:I know you are no newbie here kingsolomon, but it sounds like you are lusting for results - holding onto the desire of the outcome which is impeding the flow. It sounds like there are also a bit of different things you are chasing at the moment. The rituals themselves are straight forward as you know - so I doubt it has to do with anything you must do to modify them.

Go back to basics and one aspect at a time - I think your best bet would be to focus on Elubatel primarily and Speak to him regarding career opportunities. Nikita in my opinion is great for consistent small amounts of cash (and I'm guessing any form of cash is better than none at the moment for you) but obviously it will be hard if there is no path for this to manifest - so maybe leave that for later.

I think once you manage to score a job (any job) - everything else will start to fall into place nicely and you will then be able to start asking for more money etc. And I'm guessing your partner won't be on your back as much once the flow of dollars are coming in either.

And if something does come up (job/car whatever)- realize it for what it is - if a job comes up pushing trolleys around the grocery store - take it (it's all money after all) even if you think it is beneath you take it as it could be the catalyst to something bigger and better that the angels are setting up for your future.

:goodpost
“'But I don’t want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can’t help that,' said the Cat. 'We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.'
'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#20 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 am

Frater.F.D. wrote:Yup solomon go one thing at a time... First a job, do your rituals and go out for some hours...itll manifest... Dont get too anxjous about it, just do visualixe yourself being told the job is yours, and keep on searching... Dont think if it works or it doesnt, no doubt it will... Just that, dont overthink...

totally agree with you ,it is what i want it to say also :)